Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
narinderji

Port Back Offers/Plans For Coming Back To Reliance GSM

hello Friends,

I was having reliance GSM which i ported in tata docomo in december. Today i got call from reliance saying that 90 days have been completed and now i can come back to reliance as i was a gold customers they can offer me good offers.

They are offering following things.

5 reliance number free without limit free without any charges.

149 plan, with 30p std but only 50 rupees free usage

399 plan with 200 rupess calling, some sms and 2000 free roaming incoming

some others were there.

Anybody too getting any such offers??? if yes then advice me better one.... they were having a lot choose from...

gr8 man

what are u wating for

go for it

I think this is the first case reported where an ex-operator pursues a subscriber to return to its fold after the mandatory 90 days!

Did you leave Reliance GSM due to network related issues? If so do check whether they are resolved or still persists.

@Mods cant we merge this topic with the thread - MNP Retention Offer You Received.

First, are you sure you want to believe them? They may promise something and give you something else. Besides, Docomo is better than Reliance, overall.

• Like 2

^

I doubt they can mislead like that, though it is better to get the offers in form of written communication.

Narinderji the offers are quite good so if RGSM network is good in your area you could think of porting back. It is better you ask them to E-Mail you all their offers so that you can take an informed decision, and also in that way they cannot make false offers.

hello Friends,

I was having reliance GSM which i ported in tata docomo in december. Today i got call from reliance saying that 90 days have been completed and now i can come back to reliance as i was a gold customers they can offer me good offers.

some others were there.

Anybody too getting any such offers??? if yes then advice me better one.... they were having a lot choose from...

It seems you are not satisfied with Docomo and asked advice for better MNP plan.

Think of the following Plan in Reliance, with asking for Free calling of Five Reliance Local numbers.

Plan code: DSSpecial 199

Monthly Rent: 199

Call charges: Local 30p, STD 50p, Roaming 50p

Free usage: Voice: Rs. 120 SMS: Rs. 100

Edited by nlr2334481

hello Friends,

some others were there.

It seems you are not satisfied with Docomo and asked advice for better MNP plan.

Think of the following Plan in Reliance, with asking for Free calling of Five Reliance Local numbers.

Plan code: DSSpecial 199

Monthly Rent: 199

Call charges: Local 30p, STD 50p, Roaming 50p

Free usage: Voice:120 SMS:100

Yes, i might be in those initial customers, which are given such offers from their previous operator. Reason for this is, i live in haryana and MNP was firstly introduced here and i was in those people here, who were keenly waiting to try this, so my 90days completed soon.

I was happy with reliance network, but the reason behind leaving reliance was their disconnection of my number for 20 days saying, my usage amount is 6000+ and i have to that to start services, which upon bill generation was 500 rupees only. Which made me frustrated and forced me to leave the network.

I am happy with docomo too..... but just received call and listened what they are offering.

None plan is mentioned on their website, which he offered, if any of you have any other plan, please guide me, my more usage is STD. as they are offering 5 numbers free onnet, is there any zero rental plans available, i do have some numbers in bsnl, used for incoming purpose, i will switch them to reliance in this case.

One more thing, that person said, these will not be offered by webworld, so if i want, i have to answer them during call they will send their representative.

@narinderji

If you want zero rental, then you have to bear STD at 50p.

As yours is heavy STD usage, the Plan below will be better.

Plan Code: My STD149

Monthly Rent: Rs. 149

Call charges: STD 30p but Local 50p

Free Usage: Voice Rs. 50(Only for Local) & SMS Rs. 45

As these were MNP Plans, you won't find in Webworlds or website.

These plans only with the people who calls you after giving Port

out Request for Reliance users (And for Non reliance users giving

a request to customer care people by dialing toll free number

1800 100 3333). or register in the following reliance site.

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/mnp.html

And you said about free onnet calling upto 5 numbers. I think

these maybe only Local numbers. Anyhow confirm with them.

Edited by nlr2334481

but docomo gives 1p/2sec tariff !! with roaming at 1p/sec.

unless u roam alot and have signal isssues, think twice

docomo

stv41->daily 200 (local/national)sms till dec 2011+ always full talk time

stv29-> 1p/2sec --all local/std, any network ! (no one is that cheap, afaik) :Sorprendido:

(i m using these at bangalore+plus the 1000 inr balance gift they gave me with facebook 1 million !!)

but docomo gives 1p/2sec tariff !! with roaming at 1p/sec.

unless u roam alot and have signal isssues, think twice

docomo

stv41->daily 200 (local/national)sms till dec 2011+ always full talk time

stv29-> 1p/2sec --all local/std, any network ! (no one is that cheap, afaik) :Sorprendido:

(i m using these at bangalore+plus the 1000 inr balance gift they gave me with facebook 1 million !!)

stv29 if for postpaid????

That is for prepaid ofcourse... In TN, there is an STV for Docomo where Rs66 gives 1p/2sec Local/STD benefit for THREE MONTHS... :Sorprendido:

But i am having tata docomo post paid.....so no use for me....

But i am having tata docomo post paid.....so no use for me....

Got email from reliance to come back........ see the attached file

:previous:

No email attached?

Very Very Sweet talking by RCOM, nevertheless good offers for you. Go for it if you were happy with them earlier. However if you do indeed have any issues like network, tariffs etc etc, you should thrash them out to your entire satisfaction with the email ID provided in the win back letter.

I would say, its a good initiative from RCOM sending out such letters to old customers who left them. But is it not a case of "Bolting the stables after the Horses have already run"? Anyway, better late than never. :rofl_200: Hope they are able to retain (or should it be con you once again) you.

Very Very Sweet talking by RCOM, nevertheless good offers for you. Go for it if you were happy with them earlier. However if you do indeed have any issues like network, tariffs etc etc, you should thrash them out to your entire satisfaction with the email ID provided in the win back letter.

I would say, its a good initiative from RCOM sending out such letters to old customers who left them. But is it not a case of "Bolting the stables after the Horses have already run"? Anyway, better late than never. :rofl_200: Hope they are able to retain (or should it be con you once again) you.

Got a call toda too, i told i am on 299 F&F plan in tata docomo, which is giving discounted calls to some offnet numbers too. I told them about my current plan. they are saying what ever i am getting will be given as such + some extra benefits like 5 numbers free without cap without rent plus few on net std at 20p. Asked my tata docomo bill copies which i emailed them.

Waiting for a suitable plan.............