Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhisathe

How to get Applications For Palm Pixi Plus?

Hi everybody

Any idea how to get free or paid applications on Palm Pixi Plus? Was surfing on net, and found applications like twee, supercontacts, which are of utility. Please share if someone has done it before. Thanks.

Hi everybody

Any idea how to get free or paid applications on Palm Pixi Plus? Was surfing on net, and found applications like twee, supercontacts, which are of utility. Please share if someone has done it before. Thanks.

I am quite new to this myself but I believe you can load apps through the App Catalogue or using Preware

^^

Download preware in ur pixi plus and connect with net u could found good applicaton for ur pixi plus,

u can check My link this site for more information.

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

Try using Preware, it has abundant app store, most of them are free and incredible patches to modify your phone settings.

Is there anyway to run internet thorugh usb cable on palm pixi instead of WIFI ?

you can use quick installer and get apps from database in same app, to use you need to put pixi in developer mode and then you require novocom in pc with this app.

look in pixi topics to get all softwares

Novacom for 32bit OS http://www.ziddu.com/download/11546685/NovacomInstaller_x86.rar.html

More info HERE

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Try using Preware, it has abundant app store, most of them are free and incredible patches to modify your phone settings.

Preware is a real good source, I recently started using it and I am loving it

Anybody having "Forums (Tapatalk Powered" for webOS cracked full version ???

:previous:

Please try the attached file, it should work fine, though I have never tried the same.

Forumsv1.1.rar

• Like 1

Hi

can someone help me to get the Kalemsoft Media Player for Palm Pre Plus. I tried to get working version on net but could not find.

Thanks in advance for help.

Cheers

Mickey

I have bought a palm pixi sprint and registered with reliance.

I am unable to install any preware or app on my palm pixi through webos quick installer.

whenever I try to install any app through webos quick installer I see a popup of installing and it stuck on for hours. I am using windows 7 32bit

I am just fade up of this webos,,,,,,,,,,, pls some one help me asap.

Yes I have made it in developer mode

Yes I have novacom drivers

Yes I have .ipk file

I have a Sprint Palm Pixi with Reliance. I have loaded preware in it. I am facing a very big problem. Whenever I try to download (file extensions which are supported by my device like .jpg, .mp3, .mp4 ) something from default web browser it gives error symbol followed by file name which I were trying to download. I am just fed up with this. When I download a video file or mp3 file it starts to stream online.

pls pls pls cdmagurus give me solution for this

;pls anyone on this forum can help pls :nerves:

Hard reset/factory reset should bring back your Pixi to normal. Else you should reflash web os on Pixi.

Evoing on Reliance using Tapatalk