Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

India Against Corruption - Parivartan

WHY am I opening this topic? I waited for 2 days hoping this time someone else will start this topic and our beloved Rimweb will not be left aloof from the quite revolution sweeping the nation...

Please See, Share & Spread...

Bharat Mata ki jai...

I claim no moral high ground as I run an industry and have to feed these corrupt, as I have already commented elsewhere on this forum that NO business in India is running without feeding these corrupt anywhere in this country. But my anger is seething. I have tried to raise voices against these corrupt but was gifted with my licences being suspended. I have been made an enuch on seeing the faces of 200 people who depend on me for their livelihood; my family, my achievements in life, which I fear to loose. I am a sufferer as well as a perpetrator and I feel nothing short of a "french" style revolution will make any tangible change in this country...

We need laws as tough as in Singapore, where even a Taxi driver is afraid of being reported for over-charging. We need death penalties for severely corrupt. We need FEAR in the eyes of the corrupt not in the eyes of the corruptee. Launch raids against top 20-30 most corrupt Chief Minsters and Ministers immediately (my state included) and set a example of them. FEAR should percolate downwards, not the other way around as they want us to believe. Otherwise my Democracy would have failed me...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 9

Okay Guy I will uplaod Pre Drafted Letter address to all the People as per Video, All 60000 people just have to download it Sign it and Send it to the Addressee

1. Things to know about Anna Hazare and Lok Pal Bill
  2. Who is Anna Hazare? - An ex-army man. Fought 1965 Indo-Pak War
  3. What's so special about him? - He built a village Ralegaon Siddhi in Ahamad Nagar district, Maharashtra, This village is a self-sustained model village. Energy is produced in the village itself from solar power, biofuel and wind mills. In 1975, it used to be a poverty clad village. Now it is one of the richest village in India. It has become a model for self-sustained, eco-friendly & harmonic village.
  4. This Person Anna Hazare was awarded Padma Bhushan and is a known figure for his social activities.
  5. He is supporting a cause, the amendment of a law to curb corruption in India.
  6. How that can be possible? - He is advocating for a Bil, The Lok Pal Bill (The Citizen Ombudsman Bill), that will form an autonomous authority who will make politicians (ministers), beurocrats (IAS/IPS) accountable for their deeds.
  7. It's an entirely new thing right..? - In 1972, the bill was proposed by then Law minister Mr. Shanti Bhushan. Since then it has been neglected by the politicians and some are trying to change the bill to suit thier theft (corruption).
  8. Oh.. He is going on a hunger strike for that whole thing of passing a Bill ! How can that be possible in such a short span of time? - The first thing he is asking for is: the govt should come forward and announce that the bill is going to be passed.
  9. Next, dey make a joint committee to DRAFT the LOK PAL BILL. 50% goverment participation and 50% public participation.Bcz u cant trust the govt entirely for making such a bill which does not suit them.
  10. What wil happen when this bill is passed? - A LokPal will be appointed at the centre. He will have an autonomous charge, say like the Election Commission of India. In each and every state, Lokayukta will be appointed.The job is to bring all alleged party to trial in case of corruptions within 1 year. Within 2 years, the guilty will be punished.
  11. Pass this on n show ur support

Right now, Anna Hazare, a 73-year-old Gandhian, sits in the burning sun fasting, and he will stay until death -- unless the government agrees to consider a powerful law that could rid Indian politics of the scourge of corruption.

This “Modern Mahatma” is taking the utmost act of courage and determination to push through a bill that would give an independent body the power to punish corruption -- even in the Prime Minister’s office. Across the country a movement has exploded, and a media storm of pressure has been sparked that’s engulfing Singh. But dirty politicians are desperately trying to water down or kill the law.

For the first time in forty three years, we have the chance to change the way politics is done. Let's join together and stand with Anna Hazare to tackle corruption and clean up Indian politics. We have no time to lose -- sign the petition to Prime Minister Singh andsend this on to everyone:

• Like 6

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Sure I am signing it DK sir ji, Hetal u also go ahead

I commit 50 petitions of my staff as well plus 10 from my family.

Jai Hind

Any Lawyer Around to write some Drafting to the Addressee as per Video

Signed the petition. Urging all forum members to do so. Thanks Dhiraj bhai for posting this topic.

Signed.

Signed & request others left to do it asap.

Signed

@dk, thanks

@hp, please upload draft asap

@all, if rimwebian here are interested in helping another big social deviding problem of unequal gender biased law - of which I am victim, I post draft letter to be mailed or posted to law commission.

Signed.

Still willing to do more. Speaking about Anna and this bill to whoever I am meeting

Everyone is talking About CORRUPTION... And the frustration of people is there for all to see... But most of this is against general corruption we witness all around...

Wait till you read the correct information in the following reproduced links for Issue on Hand and What the Current Agitation is all about...

AND HOW THE GOVERNMENT (INCLUDING PAST ONES) THINKS IT IS EASY TO FOOL AROUND EVERYONE ALL THE TIME FOR YEARS...

After reading.... You may dream of having a guillotine, a public square and mass live telecasted execution of all those responsible with your hands....

Collect ALL of that Anger... Preserve it... And Don't Let Go...

India Against Corruption

Our Anti corruption system needs a change

Why is it that no one goes to jail in our country despite indulging in corruption? This is because we have completely rotten anti-corruption laws and anti-corruption agencies that it is almost impossible for the corrupt to be penalized.

Jan Lokpal Bill is the solution

Justice Santosh Hegde (former Supreme Court Judge and present Lokayukta of Karnataka), Prashant Bhushan (Supreme Court Lawyer) and Arvind Kejriwal (activist) have together drafted a strong anti-corruption law called Jan Lokpal Bill which requires that investigations into any case should be completed within a year and the trial should get over in the next one year so that a corrupt person goes to jail within two years of complaint and his ill gotten wealth is confiscated.

Click here to read deficiencies in our present anti-corruption systems

Click here to read salient features of Jan Lokpal Bill

Click here to read how Jan Lokpal Bill will improve existing anti-corruption systems.

Download complete draft of Jan Lokpal Bill (English)...

Proposed Govt Lokpal Bill is an eyewash

Lokpal Bill has been introduced eight times in Parliament since 1968. All the eight versions have been very weak. Even these weak versions have not been passed so far because Lokpal Bill seeks to investigate politicians. The latest draft of Lokpal Bill prepared by the present UPA government is a complete eyewash. Rather than strengthen anti-corruption systems, it demolishes whatever exists in the name of anti-corruption systems today. It seeks to completely insulate politicians from any kind of action against them.

Click here to read our critique of Government's Lokpal Bill

Click here to read comparison between Jan Lokpal Bill and Government's Lokpal Bill.

Download Government's Lokpal Bill

We have drafted a similar Bill called Jan Lokayukta Bill for the states. Presently 18 states have Lokayukta Acts. However, they are quite ineffective. We want that the existing Lokayukta Acts should be replaced with Jan Lokayukta Bills.

Write to Prime Minister

• Like 3

Signed.

I'm also going to post this on Facebook to reach more friends there.

done

Signed. Thanks.

signed. We are all just fed up with the system which is collapsing. God must be an Indian for we are still working.