Signed..

You are signer #223

Signed You are signer #233

Signed

Happy to Sign

Happy to Sign

Breached the 250 signatures mark.

Good going guys :clap::clap1:

Now bringing this campaign to my friends personally...If reliance people are reading this I want to tell them that atleast my 15 to 20 friends are not using reliance due to two reasons 1.costly data 2. Confusing data... Most of the people(including me and reliance CC too ) cant understand why reliance has so much complicated plans when it comes to data....

Edited by amit.shippie

hope reliance management bends

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

hope reliance takes notes of this ..............

Congratulations. You have successfully signed the petition:

Appeal To Reliance For Data Plans

You are signer #265 [?]

You are signer #266 [?]

signed in....

cheers

galaxy

Edited by galaxy

signed

signer # 277!

seems i am late, still better late than never!!

:Sorprendido:

Now bringing this campaign to my friends personally...If reliance people are reading this I want to tell them that atleast my 15 to 20 friends are not using reliance due to two reasons 1.costly data 2. Confusing data... Most of the people(including me and reliance CC too ) cant understand why reliance has so much complicated plans when it comes to data....

Precisely what RCOM has been doing for the last 8 years. Since they are unable to confuse the customers, why not confound them with a range of idiotic plans which even their own CC or even their own technical teams cannot understand. Perhaps only ADA and TAA can understand as they have 'unlimited powers' for everything in R-ADAG.

hope reliance management bends

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Certainly want so but we need thousands not hundreds to support this petition to have any effect - disappointed that progress has slowed down after good going first few days. There must be a captive audience of thousands of dissatisfied rcom users, question is how to reach this to them.

If someone has Anil Ambani's email id, please send him an email to sign this petition.

:GirandoOjos: :GirandoOjos:

@Kesav, it is

anil.ambani@relianceada.com

The problem is normal users always buy samsung/bb/nokia officially and most of the problems are not faced by them. Everything is preconfigured. I got two people to sign but that it. Most of them didn't understand what its about. They are more concerned with poor customer care and bill problems.

Still there are some hopes as meid registration was also allowed. Lets hope for best. The changes mentioned are very much needed

The problem is normal users always buy samsung/bb/nokia officially and most of the problems are not faced by them. Everything is preconfigured. I got two people to sign but that it. Most of them didn't understand what its about. They are more concerned with poor customer care and bill problems.

Still there are some hopes as meid registration was also allowed. Lets hope for best. The changes mentioned are very much needed

Normal People have to Activate RWorld plan for Handset and again NetConnect plan to Tether to PC

• Like 1

Thanks for telling that. I'm myself not sure what to tell people. This is a very good point and hope that I can get some more people to sign

Signed.

No 295

You are signer #301

Nothing less than unlimited Internet... If Gujarati Bhais pioneered unlimited Thali.. they should pioneer Unlimited Internet too!! Su bolo cho?