Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Appeal To Reliance For Data Plans

^ or pan india EVDO plan like the one mentioned > http://www.rimweb.in...ited-data-evdo/

hetal sir : hats off to you for making the unbelievable things believable..

yeah even this plan will do :P

This is a good news, and also we should talk to them and make them reduce the plan rates, the current plan rates are too high, not affordable by everyone.

there should be some plan like 99 rupees, 4 GB (Browsing+Download) for 30 days with speed of 144KBPS, and EVDO plans should be same as Reliance Netconnect+ plans, then Reliance can have more customers and also they should expand and strengthen their network in villages so that most of the Indians should get the oppprtunity to use the Internet at the affordable price (As Dhirubhai Ambani had a big plan of low rate service)..

Hope we expect some Positive action from Reliance...

They can become NO 1, if they do the above........

Oh yes...Finally some good things to hear in favour of Reliance... Waiting for the plans

Its coz of this forum n people like hetal I have known the power of cdma... Till then it was jus like some other network with limitation of handsets for me...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Signed

Signed...

signed... Guys hope for the best evdo plan..

signed

signer no 623

jasmin shah

Signed.

Petition # 628.

I am using Reliance CDMA OMH ruim in Micromax Data Card MMX 300C. This data card is unlocked for any EVDO operator and compatible with EVDO REV A network. But in absence of data packs I am being charged for using HSIA mode as per pay as you go. This is quite costly. I would like to appeal to Reliance to come up with data plans for this.

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>

Dear Hetal, any new updates on this issue

(Have already signed the petition long back ago)

I fully support the petetion

Also the change of handset really is trouble some as old handset goes into lost mode and is not activated again.

either HCC shuld be improved or some other system should be broght.

PARAG SHAH

Also the change of handset really is trouble some as old handset goes into lost mode and is not activated again.

not true.. it is like how the executive at Reliance Worlds or Reliance Mobile Stores takes your request.. In "Lost and Found" mode, the old RSN/ESN/MEID can be activated again easily but in "DOA" mode, its not (easy)..

Latest Update 4-Oct-2011

After Discussion with them in Latest ConCall they will be replacing the Alcatel AAA Auth Hardware with Globtel Hardware to Support Unified Data plan and Hardware based PPP, Unified Plan will come in December end.

Hetal Ji, It is December end now.

Any Pleasing Positive updates about Data Plans??

and is there any way that, Reliance will stop charging for Network Usage?? which is not practically affordable...

Regards

Krishna Tungal

• Like 2

As Discussed in other Thread AAA Server is Replaced with new Server but all the Feature for End Customer, Billings is still unknown, The MyBest Plan will come to RIM Postpaid soon but still when is unknown

Seem only Hardware Changes is done its features are not rolled out

• Like 2

It can be seen that the variety of CDMA handsets available in India are many times less than GSM handsets! That's why CDMA customers are trying hard to get imported handsets and then try to make them run on Indian CDMA networks. One of primary purpose of purchasing a High End Imported handset is to use Internet on the Handset. But when we compare the prices of Internet usage it can be seen that CDMA data plans are around 10 times costlier. Additional to it Reliance charges Network Connect charges of 5ps/10kb which comes to Rs. 5.12 per MB. For 1GB it comes to Rs. 5242.88. So, is it wise to run after High End Imported CDMA handsets when Service Provider is going LOOT us in data plans.

Same companies are providing 2.5GB for Rs. 99 flat per month.

It seems that Service Providers have left CDMA customers in dearth as they do not care to provide good handsets and want to charge them many times for data plans!

This is important question for Sellers on rimweb!