Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Who Is The Corrupt One? Amar Singh Or The Bhushans?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the corrupt one?

• Amar Singh
    • The Bhushans
    • Both
    • Neither

The topic title is self explanatory. Whats your opinion in this matter? Do participate in the poll...

& why we are not seeing such type of poll in the media? Are they bought out?

Edited by dkaile

If (It's Only IF? )Bhushans may have been Corrupt...

The comparison between their & Amar Singh's corruption would be A Drop of Water to The Entire OCEAN...

Obviously it's a slander campaign being run by the government through back channels to derail The Lokpal Bill Drafting Committee...

Amar Singh being nowhere politically significant/visible is glad to be of assistance..

amarsingh fears getting caught if lokpal bill becomes law.bhushans have nothing to fear and thus are drafting

Who is Amar Singh. Do anybody know him now-a-days. He can do anything to get into limelight(If one goes by the things he had done in past)

Lots of questions were raised in yesterdays debate on Times Now..

Just because today someone is supporting the Lok pal bill & is on its panel, doesn't mean they dont have a past..

Ofcourse Amar Singh is corrupt.. but if everything was so crystal clear, why would this topic be started.

Some politicians need to do some gimmicks now and then to show that they are still around.This controversy is more to derail or shift focus from the Lok pal bill and help politicians already lot of political party ppl are blabbering something or other to shift focus

Apparently Amarsingh must be more corrupt.

For Bhushan's it may be SO CHUHE KHA KAR BILLI HAJ KO CHALI. Agar uski HAJ ke intentions are genuine then he may considered less corrupt but if his intentions has problem, then Amarsinh will be any day better.

I have a feeling that THESE corrupt lot of beurocrates and politician will break ANTI CORRUPTION alliance before even bill is presented to parliament.

Edited by kshah

I could not understand Arnab Goswami repeating time and again about voice samples. Nobody is questioning that the voice is not of Mr Shanti Bhushan.

The issue is one of splicing together bits from multiple recordings. Also, if the bits are identical from some other recording, then the rest is academic. Not physically possible to make two identical statements with the same voice print. I wonder whether even Lata Mangeskar can do it.

The crooks are obvious. Also, I think it is pretty obvious who is the Big Industrial house.Incidentally, if they are the ones I am thinking about, and have done it then all I can say is that it a pretty shabby splicing job.

Added: Take a look at

Shocking revelations about Chidambaram and Pranab and RBI

Listen to the explosive statement by Vishwabandhu Gupta, erstwhile income tax commissioner. http://fb.me/V6mFNO7C

Edited by sgiitk

:previous:

I understand whom you're pointing to......After all they're expert in doing shabby jobs :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Anna Hazare can acquire lots of crores by doing this andolan aur jab sadhu sanyasi corrupt hain to ye bill kya kar lega INDIA mein paisa bolta hai

bikte hain yahan achhe achhe

Corruption khatam ho hi nahi sakta balki ek aur corrup segment badh jayega lokpalon ke rup mein

I believe it is Amar Singh. He should win this poll by easy margin. He is a kind of fixer.

As for Mr. Shanti Bhushan, it may be possible that he is under shadow. But the timing of all this says much. Right now it is important not to dilute the efforts for a Strong Lokpal bill which a section of people is hell bent on doing.

Fist Anna Hazare, now Bhushans, 2morrow they will come up with something against A. Kejriwal. How much should we believe??

The whole object for this exercise of Lokpal is to get everyone under the purview of the same law.

If Mr. Shanti Bhushan is guilty, he must get what law speaks BUT not before Amar singh is booked as Rajan has aptly compared their deeds.

Hamaam mein sabhi nange hain.

I think investigative and intelligence agencies must be having a collection of controversial phone chats/ explicit activities (like N D Tiwari) of all the high and mighty in this country. When Government (Madam) wants, they get it "leaked" to the press.

I was shocked to see Mr Salve trying to compare the Tata-Niira Radia expose with the CD. The former is not about genuineness but about privacy, while the latter is about fabrication.

Of course Mr Shanti bhushan is an old thorn in the flesh of congress. He led the Raj Narain petition, which unseated Indira Gandhi, which led to the emergency and ....

CIRCUS hai..

Both are corrupt or no.. see in this fight now theres no anna hazare.. so as time passes by people will get bored and say sab saale same hai.. this is CIA type execution... Playing with thinking.. changing view towards individual.. something they did in movie inception lol.. Congress is biggest chor.. they are selling us.. making slaves of indians.. u need to have larger view to see this though...