Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_patent

Ecommerce Websites - Good, Bad and Ugly!

these days a tweet works better than a email in case most sites !

Guys, I need your opinion. I need to buy an Amzer case for my Galaxy Nexus i9250. have 3 options of buying Amzer case:

1. eBay.in

2. amzer.co.in

3. Infibeam.com

Any guess who will deliver it fastest?

OT:

I have 2 options of Amzer:

http://www.amzer.co....Grey-P92682.htm

(I am using it with my S2 and it is of very good quality but looks ok, not very good).

OR

http://www.amzer.co....lack-P92671.htm

To me 2nd one looks better but will it be as good as the first one (quality)?

Please suggest so that I can place the order right away. Thanks.

I have good experience with myntra and flipkart received my stuffs within 5 days!

^ unfortunately both the mentioned websites are not in the list of mg..

better is to buy from amzer.co.in itself..

ebay.in doesn't take responsibility of fast shipping.. it solely depends on seller.. had a not so good/not so bad experience with infibeam..

2nd one definitely looks better.. (a matter of personal choice)

• Like 1

better is to buy from amzer.co.in itself..

2nd one definitely looks better.. (a matter of personal choice)

Thanks Aalok. Even I like 2nd one but have not seen it personally. Anyways, I am buying the second one. :)

You will get to see mostly Fake items on Naaptol !!

Ebay also I once got Rayban Wayfarers Duplicate but the quality was good !! Overall it is Excellent !!

Flipkart , Jaboong , Myntra , Yebhi are also very nice and professional !!

On these sites Individuals do not sell it is whole like a company so you will get the item in max of 2 at most 3 days !!

Please Never Buy from Naaptol !!!

Yes myntra is professional

I just ordered Jacket for me now am waiting for it!

I see the site called grabbazaar.com and the offers are good, I have ordered Tupperware products and their response and delivery is super.

My Ratings:

Site: Good

Response: Excellent (only through mail)

Item Delivery: Excellent

Price: Very Good

I feel the products are cheap than ebay, especially Tupperware and free shipping on above 400

uRead.com

It's turning out to be a good option for ordering books online in india. Had a pleasant experience.

Nice collection, prices generally cheaper with good discounts even on new titles, clean interface/account management.

Received shipment through AFL Wiz in 2 days flat. COD was available even with discount coupon.

hi all ,

i want to share an experience with u all about my info stolen.

i have to sell a phone so that's why i posted classified on OLX.com and rimweb as well .

today i got a call from a lady from Karnataka (i checked the no after call ) about that i m selling my phone .

i said yes , and she confirmed location and price .

after some hours i got an sms from sulekha.com that my add is posted and my id and password is .....

i checked the add after login ,and yes it is there.

i don't understand whole matter. may be sulekha stealing info from OLX .

any guru have any idea about this ?

yes it happens with many people including me and not only sulekha many other websites are doing same.

its not stealing.. posting something on internet means you yourself are making it public. many classifieds' site does this. especially, those who are new entrants or who requires hits. but somehow, they are helping out in listing the item which is already listed on some or other classifieds website. If someone does not wish to list the item on that particular website, they are free to remove the listing from that website.. no offences, but its purely my views..

• Like 1

its not stealing.. posting something on internet means you yourself are making it public. many classifieds' site does this. especially, those who are new entrants or who requires hits. but somehow, they are helping out in listing the item which is already listed on some or other classifieds website. If someone does not wish to list the item on that particular website, they are free to remove the listing from that website.. no offences, but its purely my views..
and I would rather believe it is a win win for both the sides. The website gets more hits and u as a seller also are increasing ur target audience.

Tapatalking........

i disagree - its not a crime in india but taking any public content without permission of the author is a violation of laws abroad

its exactly stealing - copying without permission specially with the intent of profiting from it

• Like 1

i disagree - its not a crime in india but taking any public content without permission of the author is a violation of laws abroad

its exactly stealing - copying without permission specially with the intent of profiting from it

Agreed...Had the lady who called taken the permission from the originator of the ad...things would be different.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anyone have experiance with www.dx.com they ship to india.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

FLIPKART is just awesome !!

i bought a hp v-250 pendrive from them on march 2012, it went faulty with in 2 months with only 2-3 times of use, last week i contacted them about my warranty claim which is of 2 years, as i tried to find office oh hp itself but failed ( found a municipal dust bin exactly at the address and phone no was wrong ) i shared about the same with them, i didnt even receive a email about my warranty status or how to claim my warranty ! instead in reply they sent me a new pendrive same model :hi2: :hi2: i dont know know many of the websites actually do this kind of things and they didnt even asked me the faulty one !!

• Like 1

dx.com -> dealextreme.com

if they have material in stock, they ship immediately within 10 days and you get it delivered in 8-10 days after its shipped. But if material is not available or not shipped in 15 days, I suggest to cancel order.

I have purchased many items from them, and had to cancel few as well.

dx.com -> dealextreme.com

if they have material in stock, they ship immediately within 10 days and you get it delivered in 8-10 days after its shipped. But if material is not available or not shipped in 15 days, I suggest to cancel order.

I have purchased many items from them, and had to cancel few as well.

thanks kapil sir . i just want to confirm about the website . i want to buy some replacement batteries from DX .

one more thing i would like to ask , which is the safest payment option on DX ??

debitcard or other ??

It offers PayPal also. So choose that

How is shopclues.com ?

Can i order 10-12K item from this site (I don't want to use cash on delivery as its a gift)

How is shopclues.com ?

Can i order 10-12K item from this site (I don't want to use cash on delivery as its a gift)

Shopclues is a very good site. I have ordered clost to 15-20 items from them and they are prompt in delivery. Had issue in one order and they were quick to resolve when i approached them. Lot of frns here at rimweb have also used it.

How is shopclues.com ?

Ordered on watch and 3 jaw dropping deals.Till now no issues. Customer care is available and response is good. better than Tradus

timtara.com

Worst site... Ordered Amkette keyboard on 13 Sep . Today is 8 Nov n still no update.

Had called them more than 5 times for refund but they just give 8-10 days commitment.

Any help?? Can I complaint on some site?

:previous:

"Greed is good" said Gorden Gecko in "Wall Street" but may be that applies only to your field., i.e., Stock Market.

You have been forwarned! There is a dedicated topic on RIMWeb dated 28th August >> TimTara.Com Exposed

Plus numerous other warning signs earlier here as well as all around the web!

• Like 1