Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_patent

Ecommerce Websites - Good, Bad and Ugly!

http://www.sahivalue.com/staticpages/index/staticpage/2<br />Hi.. Does anyone have contacted this site called sahivalue com by any means? Pls share your experience if any... Thx<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Sahivalue is a nicely managed online electronic warehouse. I had ordered Note I many times from www.sahivalue.com/buy where there is a very clear description of the particular handset on sale. Their sale database gets updated every hour. Pricing is very aggressive, different pricing for differently conditioned handsets, free home delivery. Check and pay. They mostly sell in-warranty period handsets with original bill of purchase. Does not entertain the true indian mentality of bargaining.

• Like 2

Thank you dr.. I am also impressed with their setup. Happened to talk with their executive and he sounds confident and aggressive. Since you are satisfied with their products, I am also planning to close a deal shortly :-P <br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Though Ebay is best but most items are over priced to cover paisepay and Ebay charges.

I would like to differ. After applying their coupons, most of the time items are cheapest.

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

One recent shopping website I came across was mirchimart.

http://www.mirchimart.com/Mobiles-c?sortResults=price-asc&start=20

My friend in TN ordered a Karbonn A1+ (COD) and got it in three days through bluedart courier. Good packing and good service.

• Like 1

Yebhi.com

The most pathetic turn around time.

They don't have the products listed on their site in their own stock.

Sometimes they have taken 15 days to just tell you that item won't ship as currently not in stock, even though while placing order site says otherwise.

You don't get instant cash refund but online credit in their 'wallet'.

Last item I had ordered to cover up the refund remaining, took 18 days from the date of order.

This was my fourth order.so everyone beware of dealing with them, it's full of uncertainty.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Shopcules is a good website for ordering US CDMA handsets' batteries and well as most GSM phones' batteries. Ordered 3 batteries for Nexus s 4g. Got it around 3 days of purchase. Nicely packed, infact the most safely dispatched and genuine stuff where cellphone batteries are concerned. Also ordered for Note1 and Fascinate. Its the original part number not compatible ones. COD doesn't seem to available on everything. Nexus s battery costed Rs 499 including shipping thus ensuring peace of mind.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Experience - Amazon India

I think they are going to rock ecommerce in india in the coming days/months/years!

Ordered a phone accessory. Delivered next day through Amazon self delivery (Fulfilled by Amazon item) from their warehouse located at Bhivandi, Maharashtra. Great packaging, nicely printed WB stickers, proper invoice, every little thing suggesting Amazon's massive global expertise in backend, infrastructure, systems for ecommerce. Person who came for delivery was wearing amazon logo shirt, looked & conversed more like a relationship manager from a bank & was carrying an iPhone in which you can sign through hand acknowledging receipt which then gets updated in their tracking system!

• Like 5

One more satisfied customer (self) of mirchimart.com

Ordered lenovo p770 (COD) last wednusday @ around 2030 hrs. & got it delivered on saturday around 1200 hrs. through BlueDart..

tapped from my phone..

^ ^ ^

Add one more positive review for mirchimart.com

Ordered XOLO Q800 for a relative at Rs 9,500 under Tufani Tuesday Offer on 9th at 10 pm, prepaid through credit card.

Delivered today afternoon through Bluedart.

• Like 1

Shopcules is a good website for ordering US CDMA handsets' batteries and well as most GSM phones' batteries. Ordered 3 batteries for Nexus s 4g. Got it around 3 days of purchase. Nicely packed, infact the most safely dispatched and genuine stuff where cellphone batteries are concerned. Also ordered for Note1 and Fascinate. Its the original part number not compatible ones. COD doesn't seem to available on everything. Nexus s battery costed Rs 499 including shipping thus ensuring peace of mind.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have totally opposite experience ..

Ordered BlackBerry battery 20days back, order is on hold.... no reply from customer care..... "Sir will update you ones we are ready to ship", You can cancel the order if you want" :ranting::bash:

I have ordered numerous times from shopclues.every single time order has been delivered through blue dart well before time. Thus is just my experience. Maybe their CEO getting arrested for insider training has caused some problems.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lenskart is as brilliant as ever. Perhaps THE best place online to buy specs at amazing prices. I have ordered multiple times & everytime their delivery is superfast. They generally dispatch prescription eyeglass within less than a day from ordering! Frames are great & much cheaper than what you find in stores. During one of my earlier order, a similar frame which i got for Rs 800 or so was selling for around Rs 2,500 in Reliance Vision store.

For the current order, called up their helpline for clarifying about reward point applicability. The Customer Care executive asked whether i have zeroed down on a frame and would like to place an order? I told him the product ID & he offered Rs 1,000 discount on total order value of Rs 2,300 for being an existing customer (While i was earlier thinking of applying a 35% off coupon!). Since he could not share Rs 1,000 discount coupon publicly, he took the prescription on phone, made the order within a minute & asked me to now login into account & pay off. Paid off online & for an order placed at afternoon on 4th august, received today morning!

Now they have started Home Try On Programme for selected cities where you need to pay Rs 100 (Which will be adjusted against final order), book an appointment & their Certified Optometrist will come at your doorstep, will do the eye check up, will be having around 250 of their bestselling frames which you can try & select. He will place an order online for you then.

• Like 7

Wow that's some discount! I have never called their CC actually never needed to at all. But will keep in mind for next order. Without doubt the best place to buy spectacles. Bought 3 during their recent INR199 offer. Have bought 4 in the past also.

Have been buying from amazon for quite some time now.. Awesome site, good customer support and fast delivery.

Sent from my Lumia 720 using Tapatalk

Experience with eBay:

Bought a Toshiba 1tb hard drive from croma store on eBay. They didnt provide a vat pAid invoice.

Croma customer care didnt listen, so I had to file a dispute.

EBay told that nowhere the seller has mentioned that the item was new or was under warranty, so the seller is not bound to give a bill. Lol.

EBay doesnt help you much as a buyer because they are surviving out of the commission earned after every successful sale.

You can sell grey market product easily on eBay without any issues, and eBay will protect yoou as long as you are giving them the seller fee.

shopclues.com

Finally got the battery after 20 days.

A dead battery and now again I have to proof that it is faulty. :doh:

Experience with eBay:

Bought a Toshiba 1tb hard drive from croma store on eBay. They didnt provide a vat pAid invoice.

Croma customer care didnt listen, so I had to file a dispute.

EBay told that nowhere the seller has mentioned that the item was new or was under warranty, so the seller is not bound to give a bill. Lol.

EBay doesnt help you much as a buyer because they are surviving out of the commission earned after every successful sale.

You can sell grey market product easily on eBay without any issues, and eBay will protect yoou as long as you are giving them the seller fee.

most of the ebay.in outsourced customer service agents are dumb, i had many similar experience with them.

i suggest you to use ebay's internal mails to have proof.

write to cromastore directly

cromastore helpline

1800-258-3636

Email oncustomersupport@cromaretail.com

The latest mindblower ugly deal from Flipkart.com. I had ordered Amzer Soft gel TPU lux Argyle (smoke grey) for Sprint S III for ten handsets. What we received were local covers packed in torn Amzer SKU 93961 packets. The first ruiner was the extremely hard borders indicating it a cheap manufacture. Not 1% resemblence with the genuine Amzer. Could not experiment any further, ordered again from ebay.com. That was the last time we have ordered cases from Flipkart.

Sent from my P5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

The latest mindblower ugly deal from Flipkart.com. I had ordered Amzer Soft gel TPU lux Argyle (smoke grey) for Sprint S III for ten handsets. What we received were local covers packed in torn Amzer SKU 93961 packets. The first ruiner was the extremely hard borders indicating it a cheap manufacture. Not 1% resemblence with the genuine Amzer. Could not experiment any further, ordered again from ebay.com. That was the last time we have ordered cases from Flipkart.

Sent from my P5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

unexpected. return it they will refund surely they have a great customer service

Though I do not have any bad experience with flipkart. Their recent update in policy is clearcut indication that they are not in command of their vendors as they even refuse to intervene with vendors in case of problem.

Read their policy and check how irresponsible policy they have

• Like 1

Avoid shopclues have been getting damaged shipments recently - first car wax spray then a sprout container

Also homeshop18 messed about a gift for microwave with no urgency in solving at all

got empty emvolop from shopclues as a return battery ....

customer care ask to call the shipper directly and resolve the issue

^ to the best of my understanding, shopclues collect items from sellers and ship it (as told by shopclues customer care representative).. so the responsibility of shipping lies with shopclues, not the seller.. flood their twitter & facebook accounts.. they're prompt in responding & solving queries there.. :P

Edited by aalok
  • Like 1

^^^^^^

Yes, we have to beat the spot where it hurts their sales, so that they will respond to our complaints...