Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_patent

Ecommerce Websites - Good, Bad and Ugly!

^^^

Actual seller was more helpful than the original websites's customer care (shopclues)

he already send me one more battery , he personally verified the package this time.

hope to get it right this time

Edited by ::Hitesh::

flipkart is just awesome, i preordered gta v and the delivery person mr santosh delivered me my package at 10 30 pm that too in HEAVY RAIN as it was the release date yesterday, i wrote a email to flipkart appreciating his efforts and they said they will forward the same.

Ezone by future group doesn't seem reliable. Ordered a Bluetooth speaker a week ago. The listing said, to be shipped in 3-5 working days. No shipping news so far and customer care are clueless too.

Update:

I called customer care today but they didn't have any update but surprisingly received the courier right now.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by ::: VA :::

most of the time ...courier companies are to blame..we have orders packed and ready lying with us for days at a stretch waiting for pickup from website designated courier partners..they often also misplace or steal items from the consignments...

I second that with Shahab. Need to choose an efficient and trusted courier guys to get on the job!

Is this genuine or pirated ??

Win 7 Prof. for 1500

Can someone kindly de-mistify this.

http://www.shopclues.com/new-windows-7-professional-32-or-64bit-genuine.html

Is shop clues assisting piracy ?

^^^

Description for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional at Shopclues says :

Warranty Available : Manufacturer Warranty
Duration : 1 Year

LOL.... Ek saal mein agar Windows kharab ho gayee toh manufacturer nayee de dega.... Kahin ghar wali KHIDKI toh nahi bech rahe ye ? LOL :P

RIP Shopclues.

• Like 2

hello friends. i have a query regarding LED TV's sold on ebay with "Dealer's warranty" .

1. has anyone purchased TV's with dealer's warranty?

2. what is the difference between dealer's and sellers warranty?

3. is it advisable to purchase such tv's ?

No worry you can go ahead with dealer's warranty. Few months back brought a SONY Bravia 32" LED from ebay.in. it is nine thousand lesser than the market price. The product is from Malaysia. No Indian warranty included. If the product is in Dealer's warranty, if something happens product would be packed back to the dealer's address if the owner want. But it is only include the repairing charges free not the parts as I read in their terms and conditions :( and yes it can also repairable anywhere in India of their respected showroom.

So, in my opinion buy it with hassel free. Who cares the one year Indian warranty. If some thing happened in one year, just think the discount what you got from the dealer is spend in the repairing ;)

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Also check with your local Sony or Samsung service centre if they would accept to repair and imported TV. Last i heard that had stopped accepting imported TV to discourage us from buying from abroad or grey market.

http://mumbai.locanto.in/ID_200698726/brand-new-72-pieces-of-apple-i5-for-sale-price-rs-8-100-total.html

is this for real?

no one would sell below double this price!

maybe he means ipod5...

i called the mobile and found out he wants advance of rs. 5 k via airtel gallery then he will send it after a week!

sounds fishy...

anyone wants to risk this?

dear yeh fake iphone (Chinese) ho sakta hai ya fraud hoga

paise le kar bhag jayega

I too feel the same... If its too good to be true, it probably is

_______

(Sent from my phone)

My experience with Strontium 64gb Nitro sd card

I have been using Samsung 32 gb micro sd card class 6 for 4 years since my HTC EVO days. Since I root my android phones and need heavy storage space for nanoid and flashing roms. A nanoid backup on the HTC EVO used to be 500mb, 2 gb on a Samsung s3 and now a woping 5gb on a note 3. I decideded to upgrade to Strontium 64 gb class 10 Nitro sd card for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which I purchased on Infinbeam.com. It worked fine the 1st day but my phone stopped detecting it the next day my note 3. I tried formatting it but my note 3 just wouldn't detect it. I am seriously disappointed with the Strontium 64gb Nitro Micro Sd card class 10. Since it was in warranty I sent it back expecting a replacement but my exitement turned to disappointment when they refused to replace it saying they took a few photographs and stored it on the sd card and it was fine. Inspite of me telling them to try to store heavy data and they would not listen. I was surprised with the laidback attituted of infibeam, it took them more then a month after repeated followups. I also sent them video proof that the strontium card was defective but still they would not listen to me and treated me like I was a lier, finally I had to let of 20% of the paid price as restocking fees. Link to the video https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zogz2ndg24mf4y/2013-10-20%2017.57.19-1.mov

On the other hand Sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 card is working fine for past one week which I purchased thereafter. I just find it a little slower on benchmarks as compared to Strontium 64gb class 10. Sandisk is my choice.

• Like 2

Thanks for the review, was planning for purchasing one.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the review, was planning for purchasing one.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

www.grabasap.in

They are offering everything under Rs.99/-

Anybody having purchase experience about this site?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

^^^ These are basic Chinese products, in Mumbai you will find at Musafir Khana or Colaba. Only interesting product, Duracell are dam cheap. But I doubt if they are genuine.

Edited by csmart
  • Like 1

Looking at GOSF

Wanna know how reliable is pepperfry.com

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

Have had pretty good experience with pepperfry.

Bought on more than 15 occasions.

But sometimes they do delay delivery.

And the bad part is that if u have to return something they do not give u bank refund but only pepper points unless you are ready to fight with them for some days.

Still would recommend them. Overall have had nice experience barring one or two occasions

• Like 1

Thanks ankit.. order few things will share experience with all when it get delivered

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

Have had pretty good experience with pepperfry.

Bought on more than 15 occasions.

But sometimes they do delay delivery.

And the bad part is that if u have to return something they do not give u bank refund but only pepper points unless you are ready to fight with them for some days.

Still would recommend them. Overall have had nice experience barring one or two occasions

i just want to say that i have a had pretty great experience with pepperfry. on one occasion ,i ordered 3 adidas EDT because there was some offer. but the EDT's left a yellow colour stain on all my clothes.i called them up and they promptly refunded my money. they may have changed.but this was my experience with pepperfry

I shopped only once with Pepperfry my delivery was delayed almost a month and customer care response was not so great.

Hi Guys

I have lost my 25000 Rs in Timtara.com :doh::sleep1: but later on i got 29500 Rs :SI: when i raised complaint against CEO Arindam Bose, Now He is in custody.

So beware from such sites.

if u want any status of ecommerce site just check below link

http://scamadviser.com/

n put ecommerce website link n see the detail of sites and reviews.

Hope this will help u guys.

• Like 1

Update on pepperfry :

Got the shoe rack, 2 quilt and nicer dicer .. late delivery but customer care was in touch ..

But not so gud experince with dressing table..got broken piece due to bluedart open package but after raising complaint got it replaced. this time they used prasanna cargo (gud service but less famous) .. yes delivery is late but atleast they keep me informed and delivered..

My take on Pepperfry : reliable but expect late deliveries they need to sort out their logistic partners .. i may be spoiled by flipkart, amazon and ebay.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2