Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
faizca

Ivio c-500 - First CDMA Handset That Supports Two CDMA RUIMs

Ivio C500 mobile phone has features like Mobile Quran, Hadith, Qibla Direction, and features Athan & Dhikr.

In addition, Ivio C500 phone is also equipped with support for Dual SIM CDMA, QWERTY keyboard, camera, FM radio, Long SMS, a battery that could last up to 200 hours and a microSD slot up to 32GB.

http://www.ivio.com/mobile.php?ponsel=C500

Edited by faizca

picture attachedpost-18916-0-52132100-1303415551_thumb.p

Good effort in CDMA section but no use if it doesn't support dual standby mode its the most important feature of dual sim phone. specs shows... a weak battery only 700mah.

p.s. A while back i was searching for Dual SIM Dual Standby CDMA handset unfortunately no luck i tried a lot if any one knows one let me know i need it.

I first make sense making dual cdma phone. That's the reason you dont get this phone in market

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

700 mAh battery with Nokia BL-4C compatibility :blink: doubt it coming with 5 hours talktime as claimed.

It is only single standby, so can not turn on 2 UIMs simultaneously.

but this set is sinle- on cdma....so whts the basic use with dual cdma uim coz it will imply carrying two differnt sets at a time...

700 mAh battery with Nokia BL-4C compatibility :blink: doubt it coming with 5 hours talktime as claimed.

It will SURELY come with FIVE FULL HOURS OF TALK-TIME AS CLAIMED, provided the phone is connected to power by charger.. Well... Then why only 5 hours TT in charger??? May be it will burst after five hours :Riendo: and so only "5 hours of TT with 700mAh battery for CDMA RUIM"...

Single standby! No use.