Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
retro182

Deposit Refund After MNP?

I just wanted to know from fellow members if any one had success in getting back the deposit amount in RCDMA after they've ported out the number to another operator. I've 3 RCDMA which I've ported out to Vodafone and 2 of them have a deposit of Rs. 2000/- and 1 has a credit balance of almost Rs. 4000/- after they adjusted the deposit for the final payment on their last bill.

I've tried looking for this info but couldn't find it anywhere so am starting this topic. Also if someone has tried getting back the deposit pls share your experience and kindly guide ppl like me.

Awaiting replies. Thanks in advance to everyone who shares their views.

there is one thread where suggestion of complaint to govt pg portal is there . check

As per TRAI's regulation, the donor operator have to refund the security deposit within 60 days from the date of closure.

Neither RCom nor BSNL did in my case.

Coincidence or otherwise I got a call from RCom. He wanted me to go to their local dealer at some odd location 14km away to collect the cheque. He claimed that the cheque was expiring on the 4th March. So they must have been sleeping on it. Then today we again got a call, my wife told him then how come March 4. He claimed that the envelope sent through a courier was mis-addressed. Now we suffer for their fault. I have asked my mobile dealer to get the cheque for me, and deposit in the SBI IIT kanpur branch. Let us see?

I have good experience with airtel voda and idea. They all sent me security deposit within 2 months by courier.

Just before a month ported out of reliance let's see about them.

ask them to adjust in the last bill.. thats easier and faster

ask them to adjust in the last bill.. thats easier and faster

I was an original DAPO so there is a 3000 deposit.

Coincidence or otherwise I got a call from RCom. He wanted me to go to their local dealer at some odd location 14km away to collect the cheque. He claimed that the cheque was expiring on the 4th March. So they must have been sleeping on it. Then today we again got a call, my wife told him then how come March 4. He claimed that the envelope sent through a courier was mis-addressed. Now we suffer for their fault. I have asked my mobile dealer to get the cheque for me, and deposit in the SBI IIT kanpur branch. Let us see?

He did get it on Friday, but the RCom dealer kept calling me. I saw the deposit from HDFC of ₹3230.96 in my SBI account right now, It was not there an hour ago! So the RCom saga is over, after just over a year. Now to Bhai Saheb Nahin Lagega aka BSNL. I had ported out three months earlier than from RCom,

I recieved deposit amount from BSNL of my landline connection last year. I remember i recieved after 3-4 months of disconnection