Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abkumar

Toll-free Numbers From MTS Mobile?

Hey guys,

I am not able to call 1800-102-8080 (Airtel Digital TV helpline) from my MTS number and when contacted customer care said this service is not available for MTS customer in a rude manner.

Please post your views and experience.

I think its not fair, is it something which is mandatory from regulator or otherwise.

Thanks,

Abhishek

:previous:

Much like you can call some TF numbers only from BSNL/MTNL, the above number can be called only from Airtel or is it callable from any network? However from my RCDMA, it went through. Not too sure about the logic, try complaining to MTS CC on 198.

As per regulation, all numbers starting with 1800 must be toll-free from any telephone(mobile/landline).

You can straight away talk to nodal officer and he'll give you an answer.

thanks Kumaar & kesav for your comments, I have already tried customer care (198) they denied it just rudly, will try now with nodal officer in delhi & will let you know the results.

Yes,calling to the numbers starting from 1800 are not possible from MTS till now...I tried so many numbers but not able to connect,only the toll free number(starting with 1800) of vodafone mnp helpline is available from MTS...I call their cc but not got any resolution.....hope they will rectify it asap....btw i m frm west bengal...

Yes. I am unable to get numbers starting with 1800 from even BSNL LL and TATA Walky. I used to get it when I had Reliance FWP. :Decepcionado:

As per regulation, all numbers starting with 1800 must be toll-free from any telephone(mobile/landline).

You can straight away talk to nodal officer and he'll give you an answer.

Sure? Because 1800 from RCDMA has been charged for me.

there is no response form their nodal officer :) and I am sure never will

thanks kesav , already did that but no response yet :P

Send a mail to nodal officer...wait for response for 3 days....If no response, forward that mail to appellate authority....

http://mtsindia.in/Delhi/contactus.html

I didn't follow your statement completely. I presume that you've exhausted all the options of customer care --> Nodal officer --> Appellate authority in sequence and not dumbing all at once.

(If you approach Appellate Authority without giving time(2-3 days) for Nodal officer your case will get rejected.

Similarly if you approach Nodal Officer without giving time(2-3 days) for customer care your case will get rejected.)

If yes, wait for a month for response or resolution without response.

Edited by kesav

thanks @kesav for the clarification , in my case I'll wait for a month for a resolution with or without response.

Lodge a complaint immediately if you've proof for that charging....

Ok thanks will check.