Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nilay

Where To Stay At Mumbai With Family For Vacation?

I want to visit at Mumbai for 7 days with my family (2+1 ). Is there Rental Service apartment or good family low cost hotel or any accommodation available in good area ?

like most expensive cities, it totally depends on you budget

i have not heard of any serviced apts available for less than 2-3 weeks min

there are some sites that can guide you depending on your requirements - just google it

which part of town do you want to stay in?

navi mumbai would be cheaper than the city

I want to visit at Mumbai for 7 days with my family (2+1 ). Is there Rental Service apartment or good family low cost hotel or any accommodation available in good area ?

Depends on what u wanna do in mumbai..

Commuting is worst... u will spend up half day in commuting if you don't choose a good location based on yr travel plan.

pls provide where you want to stay. as you know, staying in Mumbai is very expensive and travelling is not everybody' cup of tea. if you have to travel to/from suburb, then train is nightmare, if you are not used to. so better you provide your preference for area and your budget.

pls provide where you want to stay. as you know, staying in Mumbai is very expensive and travelling is not everybody' cup of tea. if you have to travel to/from suburb, then train is nightmare, if you are not used to. so better you provide your preference for area and your budget.

I will go by car. Like to stay Fort , churgate , Nariman point , Near Mmahalaxmi mandir or Bombay central to Anderi.

Still budget not final as hotel rate are so high.

@ Nilay - Please tell your places of interest in mumbai so then we could suggest u.

If your kid is small then avoid the local trains in rush hours.

As u r from Surat u would have 3 options of railway stations to get down , Borivali , Andheri , Mumbai Central.

I like to stay near Western line station like Churchgate, Marine Lines, Charni Road, Grant Road, Mumbai Central, Mahalaxmi, Lower Parel, Elphinstone Road, Dadar, Matunga Road, Mahim, Bandra.

also prefer fort, CST , mumbai nariman point , Marine drive etc.

Is there there any good spiritual place that provide rooms.?

There are rooms in Swami Narayan Mandir Near grant Road Station, at August Karnti Madian but for that u need reference from any Swami Narayan person and the night timing are max. 10 pm.

try gymkhana/clubs for rooms.

there needs to be an upper limit to your budget even if you have not decided yet

else it leaves everyone guessing blindly which could be a waste of their time also

help us help you!

confused.gif

If you don't have any upper limit, why don't try TAJ / Trident ?

:Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

Edited by rbdhoot

there is one hotel right near grant road station, Hotel Krishna or Krishna Palace. Th eprice would be around 4 to 5k. besides, there is one hotel near Charni Road, Hotel Hira on Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Prathna Samaj. its cheaper but quality, no idea.

chrchgate area:

1. sea green

2. astoria

3. windsor plaza

4. CCI (cricket club of india) - Brabourne stadium

5. MCA (mumbai cricket association) - wankhede stadium

for last 2, u need a member who can book room for you. it will be in the range of 3 to 5k. MCA may not be available due to IPL.

there are couple of 5 star hotels also. there are many hotels near mumbai central and khetwadi but the problem is area. many are frequented by not so good people.

Please note that Swaminarayan Mandir is not at grant road it's located near Mahalaxmi Mandir you need any reference letter & you must be strick Veg.

Secondly CSMART suggested Hotel Krishna Palace which is located 2 minutes walking distance from Grant Road Station which is good option but as per my knowledge rate must be above 6500/- per couple that incl. only Breakfast. But as he suggested for MCA, NSCI,WIAA which is good option but for that you need any referal letter from members or any affilated club in your town.

If budget is not a problem, stay at Krishna Palace which is centrally located & you can cover entire south mumbai & even suburb station.