Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajanmehta

TATA Indicom Laakhon Ki Baat Offer - With Spice-C3300

Tata Indicom LAAKHON KI BAAT Offer...

New Economy Handset Spice-C3300 at Rs 1,349

With assured 300 Local Offnet Minutes+300 Local SMS & Chance to win upto 1,00,000 local off-net minutes...

Handset has 1800 mAh battery & can be used as 1x Modem with laptop.

2irnihu.jpg

Download Launch Document PDF

SPICE C3300 with Tata Indicom.pdf

Tata indicom always comes up with attractive aam aadmi offers... Good good...

But what about high end handset users.... Its time that they should maintain proportionate balance....

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

This handset seems good for my office staffs... The main attraction apart from the cost is the JUMBO battery 1800mAh (Even if it is 1200mAh in REALITY/practically, still it is much more than enough)...

Time to upgrade the more than 2 years old Samsung-Raaga handsets...

But what about high end handset users.... Its time that they should maintain proportionate balance....

Sorry to disappoint you dosth... But this is NOT at all going to happen, unless some nice people (Olive, Huwaei) bring some good OMH EV-DO (Android-if possible) handsets to india...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Spice c3300 and Micromax c114 are the same chinese phone with different external designs. All components and specifications are the same. I think better to go for Micromax c114 however it is a bit costlier as it is unlocked and can use any CDMA uim. Spice c3300 is locked with Tata Indicom. Battery of most of these brands last only for about 6 months, after 6 months the battery capacity is seems reduced, but not a problem if we get spare battery from manufactures like ERD, AKITA, TAFE etc which will last longer than the original battery.

It looks like TATA is hell bend on spoiling OMH as it fears losing customers to RCDMA and MTS due to OMH handsets.

If you look at recently launched locked handsets by TATA, you can easily understand it.

Micomax EG333

Huawei C7300

V3 Pearl

Spice C3300

All these handsets are actually RUIM complaint China Telecom handsets but when manufactures planned to release it in India as OMH complaint, TATA has colluded with manufacturers to lock in return of mass order.

On contrary, RCOM & MTS have stopped selling handsets in the entry & mid level and allowed to OMH to prosper.

They sell only the US market high end non-RUIM phones which cannot be any made OMH complaint.

I am convinced that this non flexible strategy will only drive away more customers out of TATA Indicom.

The paltry phone memory can be extended by micro sd card.

I find no mention about bluetooth in this phone?