Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

54 members have voted

1. 1. I will use...

• Intel
    • AMD

^^

Hitesh bhai, hum mortal aisa PC banwaye to kitne ki chot lagegi :D

Jyada nahi 50K without monitors !!! GirandoOjos.gif

Love the fact that there are more AMD fans here than Intel.

AMD is most cost efficient

I have 2005 AMD model with ATI Chipset X1200 and can run Windows 7 normally but 845 and 915 chipset based Original Intel boards dont have Windows 7 Driver for VGA and LAN

AMD rocks

AMD rocks for sure. I remember way back in 2000, when we brought in AMD to India thru official channels, sigh!!! right from K6 series bundled with DFI motherboards ... AMD has never failed me,. Go blindly with AMD, surely not only value for money, the performance is Rocking.

second the sentiment !!!

there is nothing like AMD is for x and intel is for y, its just their model, clock speed, and cache memory which says all about the speed of a processor and the specific area its good at, so stick to AMD as its cheaper when compared to (almost) same tech using intel,

I have been using AMD based PCs for years. But I have nothing against Intel either. Pricewise, yes, AMD definitely has the edge. I only wish AMD market their products more aggressively.

guys

i am planning with this config for home pC. pls give your suggestions

Gigabyte 880G-USB3 MBD

AMD 1055 6 Core CPU

DDR3 4GB RAM

500GB HDD (7200RPM)

thanx...

I have one desktop for last 7 years runnimg on AMD and one laptop too on Amd and both doing perfectly fine.another laptop runs on on intel.it works well too.depends what one is looking for.

I am using AMD Athlon 2400+ processor with delink gigabit mother board for 6 years till now no problem

Im planning to upgrade my system and have decided to go for the amd 1055 6core processor. I need expert advice on which motherboard to go for. My main usage is watching and converting hd videos and internet brousing. Im looking for a board with onboard graphics, 5.1 or more audio output via optical output and bluetooth.

Regards.

Wow Guys , What a amazing Description, I was so confused about buying this

HP Laptop

Processor : AMD PHENOM 2ND X4 950-17 INCREMENT,

RAM:4GB

Hard Disk :500GB

Screen: 15.6 + 1.3 MEGA PIXEL CAM

Graphics Card:1GB ATI GFX CARD

Misc : 6-in-1 Card Reader, WiFi, Bluetooth , DVDWRITER

Warranty: 1 YEAR,

Price : 35000/-

Is This Good ???

Cause after the discussion I think I should go for it....

Reply Please..

Thanks

Intel processor pricing is slightly over-the-top considering their brand positioning in the market. The Gargoyle thinks that AMD is just as good (better?) and delivers an equal punch for a lesser price.

Select a machine with AMD. You will not go wrong even if you are the type computing weather forecasting in your laptop!

• Like 1

Amd processors are really good except they over heat while playing games or even watching movies...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Two of my desktops have AMD processors. One is AMD Athlon and Another is AMD 64 both bought few years back

Both are reliable and are extremely quick with Video, Games and photo editing.

amd processors over heating is a not right and used to happen more than 7 years back when they used to sell cpu without fan and dealers used to bundle cehap fans

i have been selling & using AMD based systems for more than 5 years now and heating has never been an issue and they are definitely better for graphics kind of apps

however intel seem to have matched them in terms of performance with current lot of core i processors

Last year in April when i upgraded my PC , the vendor whom i trust suggested me to get AMD processor with a MSi Board , i dont remember which one was it but it was BLACK EDITION of some kind ,

everything was so called top notch quality in that system acc to him.

and boy i was frustrated like hell , the processor fan was so noisy that one could hear it in a brand new PC from the other room :P, i tried decreasing the fan speed but then without usage the processor temp was crossing 40 degrees in temperature.

System hung like 20 times within that 24 hr period , the time i used that PC- and that was my first and i am sure , last experience with AMD ,

next day i had to go back and return the assembled PC , and get the processor and mobo replaced with intel I5 , and boy even after roughly 1.5 years the system is quiet like a thief ;) yes its costlier , i remember i paid like 5k more at that time but i am fully satisfied and can safely say that i wont budge from INTEL .

my 2 cents