Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
satishcvk

UIM Toolkit Not Opening In Samsung Galaxy Pop i559

I had put OMH card on my new handset Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA I559, But iam not able to open the UIM Toolkit option in my mobile, Because of that i am not able to access R-World. So pls suggest what to do.

I had put OMH card on my new handset Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA I559, But iam not able to open the UIM Toolkit option in my mobile, Because of that i am not able to access R-World. So pls suggest what to do.

try wap.rworld.co.in

Have to tried calling CC. What are they telling about this issue?

Hey buddy have you found solution for the same, cause I'm also facing it

:previous:

i am also facing same issue. Did anyone able to solve this ?

Rworld will work by default only on Qualcomm Brew Operating System Handsets and not on Android whether it is OMH or Non OMH..

• Like 1

Rworld will work by default only on Qualcomm Brew Operating System Handsets and not on Android whether it is OMH or Non OMH..

Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA I559 is android phone. i had put OMH card. I want to access the Rworld to activate particular internet data plan on my prepaid connection.

Right now i have default data plan, which is very expensive.

i am also facing same issue. Did anyone able to solve this ?

hay did you get any solution for your problem then please share ........me to facing the same problem

I have to same issue. The OHM is used as default. Not able to open UIM toolkit.

I also not able to open Rworld on my Samsung Galaxy POP CDMA Phone.

I am using reliance cdma since 2006 (classical set with sim). Now I purchased samsung sch i559 (cdma pop) and inserted my sim to it. it works but i didnt get r world, other services including internet. please help how to rectify.

^ upgrade your RUIM to OMH by visiting nearest RW/RMS, as samsung sch i559 is an OMH handset..

I have upgraded RUIM to OMH by visiting R-world store for my samsung galaxy pop sch i559. But, in hale, it still not showing R-world and UIM toolkit icon not working. :confuse:

• Like 1

^ try wap.rworld.co.in or wap.rworld.co.in:8080 with your browser for r-world, see if it works..

^ try wap.rworld.co.in or wap.rworld.co.in:8080 with your browser for r-world, see if it works..

How to open this given link? Since, I don't have r-world in my phone settings. If I use internet browser in my phone, then it asks for network connection. Would you please elaborate this process of accessing the given link. Thanks much for your effort!

please follow http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__245684 for selecting APNs or creating ones..

Also check if after enabling packet data EV or 1x appears near to your network bars..

Edited by aalok