Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandramauli

Setting Up A Wi-fi Connection

Hi Guyz

Any here knows how to setup a wi-fi connection ...wat are its requirements and how much does it cost to setup a wi-fi connection ?

Edited by chandramauli

Hi Guyz

Any here knows how to setup a wi-fi connection ...wat are its requirements and how much does it cost to setup a wi-fi connection ?

26389[/snapback]

ZyXel products provide networking solutions for a more broadly defined customer base including larger enterprises and service providers.

Initially, a bundle offer would be offered to resellers, which will be targeted at end-users - namely an entry-level access point plus an USB Wireless LAN with a price of Rs 6,000. Simple will serve its customer's needs for ZyXel products on a back-to-back order basis.

Product prices will be better than those existing in market, with a focus to make the latest technology available to the consumer at affordable prices. Simple will back up ZyXel’s range with an one-year SWAP guarantee all over India, the company stated.

Hi Guyz

26389[/snapback]

Is it for your home or Office ? If it is home it is very easy. I have set up one using a D-Link wireless router. If it is for Office then it is better you let the professional team work on it. Now there are many networking companies offering such services.

Hey

I have a wifi connection at my home

What i did was i took the network lan modem from airtel dsl people attached it to a wifi router which cost 4000 bucks

Apart from that a wifi card will be required on the laptop or comp logging in and also if there is no card slot (generally its there in laptops) u will have to purchase either a usb card reader or a wifi attachment that connects to wifi

So though setting up of wifi cost primally 4000 but the cost rises significantlly if the no. of ports are high as each port will require a seperate wifi card

But the results are really gr8 and its worth the price

If any1 has more queries get in touch with me

at andycool87@gmail.com

<_<-_-:):angry::confuse::help:

:D Aman Arneja :clap:

:D:ph34r::lol:B):unsure::rolleyes:

wht are the posibilities of a wi-fi connections ???

i mean wher ecan they be used ? and how ?

wht are the posibilities of a wi-fi connections ???

i mean wher ecan they be used ? and how ?

26564[/snapback]

A range for a normal Wi-Fi router will be around 100 meters. If you have a laptop and want to be mobile at home while browsing you can set it up at home. Or if you don't want to have too many cables going around at home in case of more than one comp you can go for this.

If you have any clarifications call me @ 93412 68750.

Vamshi

thnx vasmshi ...

can it be used to operate a small radio station using wi-fi ?