Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mohit_mahipal

PC Buying Advice

Hi Everyone!!

I require a PC for use in my office.

My use is surfing internet, accounts, watching movies, occasional gaming.

My budget is Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-

I want LED Monitor 22" (please suggest which brand)

If you can suggest configuration with estimated prices, it would be helpful to me

Thanks in advance

Mohit Mahipal

Haryana

Configuration

Asus E35M1-M Pro Rs 8000

4 GB DDR3 Corsair RAM Rs 2150

Seagate 1 TB ( 6 GB/s) HDD Rs 2750

Cooler Master CMP-350 Cabinet With ATX Power Supply Rs 2950

Sony/Asus DVD Writer Rs 950

Logitech MK260 Wireless Keyboard+Mouse Combo Rs 1150

Acer 21.5" S222HQL Full HD LED Monitor Rs 7300

Grand Total Rs 25,250

Prices are online. Street Prices may be somewhat lower.

Why?

Motherboard+Processor Asus E35M1-M Pro http://www.asus.com/...M_PRO/#overview

AMD's new Brazos Platform based motherboard. Integrated AMD Dual-Core Processor E350 with AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics.

Directx 11, Native SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, Upto 8GB of DDR 3 Memory, PCI Express & PCI Slots, External Esata Port, Gigabit Lan, 8 Channel Audio, DVI, D-Sub & HDMI 1.4a Port, IEEE 1394a Firewire, PS/2 Port, S/PDIF Out (Optical) & EFI Bios (We have been using the same Bios for over 20 years. This is the latest standard in Bios just becoming available, graphical, menu based, can use HDD larger than 2.2 TB natively & many other technically superior features...)

Cooler Master CMP-350 Cabinet - http://www.coolermas...product_id=6629

First value offering alongiwth power supply from a trusted brand. Roomy, can take 6 Hard Drives, Excellent build quality, air circulation. A good cabinet is the first building block of a Good PC.

Acer 21.5" LED Monitor - It's the most economical in that size but with good specs.

System Note:

Perfect as a Normal Home/Office/HTPC with occasional gaming. Will run all normal apps, internet browsing, FullHD 1080p video & medium gaming comfortably. Has all the hardware features integrated in one board. Future expandability for Graphic Card (PCI Express Slot). AMD Brazos platform is designed with lower power consumption in mind. So CPU at full blast will consume less than 60 watts, idle 20-30. Good amount of power saving considering most of the PC's are on 24x7 now a days.

• Like 2

what rajan has recommended is very good(if u like to go with AMD platform) except instead of Asus motherboards I recommend Gigabyte or MSI motherboards as they are much better & more reliable and also instead Sony/Asus dvd drives I recommend LG drives which are more reliable(my personal experience). Other than that what he recommended is very good configuration at that price.

Replace the Asus E35M1-M Pro with a AMD Phenom II 555BE ( Rs. 4400) and Asus M4A88T M LE MB ( Rs. 4000) and with just an increase of Rs. 400 you will have a good desktop. Also you can replace the ACER monitor with LG 2260V which supports HDMI as well and with better looks at Rs. 9400. Total price is Rs. 27700.

Edited by anandjm

Thanks for replying

Can someone tell the AMD Phenom II 555 BE is equivilant of which CPU of Intel? like Dual core, C2D or i3