Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

<< Please post non electronic stuff deals in this topic >>

Hi All,

Starting this Thread so that we can share Airline Codes from Various Airline sites and save money for air Travel of our RimWebians :)

The first one is GoIbibo 200 Rs Discount coupon below:-

http://khojguru.com/coupons/goibibo-rs-200-additional-off_udmdy

Here are two more.

Mods I think this should be moved to general chat.

To beat the heat, I was looking for cotton garments online.

Suddenly thought of sharing the offers with Rimweb members and hence this thread.

Thanks to Rajan bhai for the inspiration is from "Irrestible offer on electronic goods" thread.

To begin with here is one cotton T Shirt for Rs 55.80

Link: http://www.yebhi.com/Fashion-Street-Mens-Casual-Blue-Lifestyle-T-Shirts-TMTS-006-Turquoise/32639/productdetail.aspx

Four formal shirts for Rs 999

http://www.yebhi.com/combooffers.aspx

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>

This is not for electronics, posting here as there is no other topic for non electronics. Mods please delete if inappropriate.

Pay Rs. 99 & get Rs. 2000 cash back on any Domestic Hotel Booking from Cleartrip.

http://www.mydala.com/archivedeal/Clear-trip_2888

Highlights

• Voucher entitles you to Rs. 2000 cash back on any domestic hotel booking on cleartrip.com
  • Can be used for any date of travel till 31st December 2011
  • Multiple vouchers can be bought
  • Applicable taxes included

What's the Catch

• Voucher valid for bookings from 13th April 2011 to 13th June 2011
  • Limit 1 voucher per booking
  • Voucher valid on a minimum transaction of Rs. 5000; minimum 2 room nights per transaction
  • This is a one-time use code & cannot be reused for future purchases
  • Can't combine with other promotions

Here's how it all works

1. Log on to cleartrip.com

2. Select any domestic hotel booking for travel dates of your choice.

3. Enter your unique mydala coupon code before making payment. The offer is valid on all modes of payment available on www.cleartrip.com

4. Your card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking. Your cash back amount will be credited to your account within 5 working days of your booking

Terms & Conditions:

• This is a one time use code. You may use this code for one domestic hotel booking.

• The cash back offer is valid per booking and not per night booked.

• In case of cancellations (in part or full), the cash back availed for the said booking will be deducted from the refund amount.

• This offer cannot be clubbed with any other cash back offer on www.cleartrip.com

• This offer cannot be exchanged for cash

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>

To beat the heat, I was looking for cotton garments online.

Suddenly thought of sharing the offers with Rimweb members and hence this thread.

Thanks to Rajan bhai for the inspiration is from "Irrestible offer on electronic goods" thread.

To begin with here is one cotton T Shirt for Rs 55.80

Link: http://www.yebhi.com...ductdetail.aspx

Any idea what this "Fashion Street" brand (or the lack of it) is?

Is it literally like unbranded stuff you get on the streets? How much can it be "trusted"?

As for the formal shirts - Yebhi does not see it necessary to even mention the material used...

Edited by raccoon

hey pals

i wanted to purchase a Bean Bag from http://www.sosasta.com/index.php,they are offering a XL size for 899,does anyone have the promocode so that i can get further discounts ??

thanx in advance

A 4 Night/5 Days Trip to Thailand (Bangkok & Pattaya) With Airfare + Hotel at Rs 10,999 http://www.dealsandy...i-20052011.html

• 2 Nights in Bangkok: Howard Square Hotel (3 Star), or similar
  • 2 Nights in Pattaya: Hotel Marble Garden View (3 Star), or similar
  • Return Economy Airfare on Kingfisher Airlines or Thai Airways or Jet Airways (Based on availability)
  • Dates need to be confirmed 15 days in Advance
  • Airport Taxes Included
  • Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
  • Half Day City & Temple tour of Bangkok
  • Tour to Coral Island with Lunch in Pattaya
  • Return Airport Transfers (Bangkok Airport - Bangkok Hotel - Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Airport)
  • All Transfers & Sightseeing on seat in Coach Basis
  • These rates are per person basis

• Like 2

Offer seems too good to be true. Is this website dealsandyou.com genuine? Or is it fraud?

This offer seems too good to be true,i hope they dont have hidden cost and "catches"...

^

neither the phone no. of DealsandYour nor Kesari Online Services (the actual provider of this trip) is getting through and hence the deal seems suspicious...

edit - i got through to deals and you after waiting for 10 minutes on the phone; they say the deal is genuine; but the nos. of Kesari as per their website are not getting through; they say there is huge rush due to this offer, maybe thats why...

Edited by dkaile

i have purchased 4 vouchers ex ccu ... kesari is reputed brand in the travel world.

I thought Kesari Online mentioned in the deal is same as Kesari Tours & Travels (A Very old, successful & reputed Tours & Travels company in Mumbai, Operating since many years)..

Turns out Kesari Online mentioned in this deal is different...

This is the physical address of Kesari Online i could find in another deal..

Kesari Online Services,#214,1st cross,Berukodige(po),Koppa(tq),Chickmanglore(dst),Karnataka(st) - 577126 Karnataka

Phone: 18001003232 Mobile: 9591751116

Berukodige(po)... :confuse: What size village, town this could be?

Anyone from Karnataka who knows this Berukodige place located in koppa Taluka? And this Kesari Online?

Edited by rajanmehta

I want to buy a treadmill under Rs. 10k..... Any suggestion??.... here in bharuch I am getting one in 7k but brand is grand slam which I dont have any idea...Is it worth?

Any good motorised treadmill below 20k wont last...

Motorized TM machines a waste let it be 10k or 40k, they give you a false feeling of exercise, run 1km on it and 1km on open air u will know the difference.

Amit I suggest invest on good pair of shoes and a gps phone ( i use xperia x10 mini) and go for run in open it is far better, if u want to workout in closed then go for cross trainer or stationary cycle (spinning)

7aa8dba5-90e5-3391.jpg

I am sure you might even get lucky....

• Like 4

Thanks for quick reply sir... vinay sir i m now in bharuch n here outside running is not possible due to dust n load of work i got here... Actually i m lookin for manual treadmill is it not good???

Waise after seeing ur last line I m thinking about going out... :-P

i dont see the thailand package on dealsandyou.com anymore

Yaha pe bhi kahi delas & you paise leke na bhag jaye,

Paypal bhi bachane ke liye nahi hai

I wonder how many of our pals has booked the tour with Kesari online (deals and you)?????

friend i've rarely seen people using treadmill at home.. people do buy with JOSH but rarely utilise it, So better have a 15 mins walk at morning and save 10K :D

thats just my opinion

I want to buy a treadmill under10k..... Any suggestion??.... here in bharuch I am getting one in 7k but brand is grand slam which I dont have any idea...Is it worth?

Vinay sir.. true facts indeed +1 for the last line :P ofcourse for the photo too :D

Motorized TM machines a waste let it be 10k or 40k, they give you a false feeling of exercise, run 1km on it and 1km on open air u will know the difference.

Amit I suggest invest on good pair of shoes and a gps phone ( i use xperia x10 mini) and go for run in open it is far better, if u want to workout in closed then go for cross trainer or stationary cycle (spinning)

7aa8dba5-90e5-3391.jpg

I am sure you might even get lucky....