mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

Upto 74% percent off ???

Is it genuine ??? Any guesses ??

Shoppersstop -3850

Perfumes2order -1999

indiatimes -999

:Decepcionado::wacko::confuse::Confuso:

at shopperstop and perfume2order the sprays are EDT whereas at indiatimes it's a deodorant spray which is

highly diluted. though the deal is genuine, the fragrance of a deodorant spray last for 30min - 1hr only.

BTW the seller on indiatimes is perfume2order only :P

Edited by dantool

Bought Combo Pack of 5 brand634239427147882000.jpg Cotton with Lycra Men's Socks For Rs 152 http://www.yebhi.com...kgrey-khaki.htm

(Original Price Rs 387, Price at Yebhi Rs 251.55, Use Discount Code PC1561370CMF to get Rs 99 Off...)

• Like 1

Bought adidas.jpg adidas Mens Womens Formal White Half Sock Socks

http://www.yebhi.com/21813/PD/adidas-Mens-Womens-Formal-White-Half-Sock-Socks-616059-White.htm

(Original Price Rs. 349, Price at Yebhi Rs. 279.2, Used the discount Code given by rajan ji and got Rs. 100.01 off and bought for Rs. 179.19)

rajan sir yebhi code not working, any other code ?

Reebok sunglasses for Rs788 only.Free shipping within India

Link:http://shopping.expressindia.com/index.php?page=detail&pId=46580

These high-quality black and gray shades have temple green lens with 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and blue-light protection, with side protection and iridium coating for glare reduction.

Use "PC15231265JB" at http://www.yebhi.com for Rs. 400 off on order value of Rs. 1000

Hi,

does anyone has any coupon coed for makemytrip. need one urgently to book a hotel

Thanks

Shahab

^

MMTKHOL

Get 5% cash back on domestic holiday packages when you use your Kotak Trump, Kotak Fortune, Kotak Aqua, Kotak Urbane & Kotak PVR Gold Cards. Offer is subject to a maximum or Rs. 1,000. Valid until 31 May 2011.

Or if cleartrip will do for you.

Edited by dipanlahiri

This is a good deal for frequent travellers..

(Upto 70% off) For the SMART traveler - Pay Flat Rs.1,250 (taxes inclusive) per night across ANY of the 23 properties of Ginger Hotel - a TATA Enterprise http://www.sosasta.c...e_deal=MTc1Nw==

Voucher can be redeemed on all room categories - Single and Twin at no additional costs (subject to availability)

Facilities at Ginger Hotels: Wi-Fi, 24x7 Gym, Multi-cuisine restaurant, LCD TV, Meeting / Conference Rooms, Express Laundry Service, In-room Locker

Multiple vouchers can be redeemed for multiple night stays (example: Use 3 vouchers for a 3 night stay)

Multiple vouchers can be bought for gifting

Awards and accolades include:

• 'Best Budget Hotel': The India Today Travel Awards 2011
  • 'SCURRY' Award for Creating New Market / Category : LeapVault Change Leadership Awards 2010
  • 'Best Budget Hotel' : Outlook Traveller Awards 2010
  • 'Hotel of the Year – Economy Hotel' : Golden Star Awards 2010, 2011
  • 'Best Budget Hotel' : CNBC AWAAZ Travel Awards 2009
  • 'Best Hospitality Benchmarkers Award in India' : SATTE Awards 2009

• Like 1

For Dominos Pizza ---- Verified

ADV01 ---- Buy any Pizza & get another free on same or lower value. (does not work for Online Ordering)

Surprising, nobody has posted this deal?

bestylish.com

Rs 99 for a Rs 1000 voucher to buy Stylish & Comfortable Shoes!! Indulge in Branded Luxury for your feet @ Best Prices Online!!

On www.dealsandyou.com

Vouchers may show sold out for some cities, so check other cities. May become active for that city again... but possibly the deal will terminate soon, so that may not happen again.

Edited by raccoon
  • Like 2

^^^ Good find Racoon. Hoot hoot. Expecting more

I bought this voucher however the deal expired within hours.shall post updates about delivery of my shoe.

bestylish.com

Rs 99 for a Rs. 1000 voucher to buy Stylish & Comfortable Shoes!! Indulge in Branded Luxury for your feet @ Best Prices Online!!

On www.dealsandyou.com

Vouchers may show sold out for some cities, so check other cities. May become active for that city again... but possibly the deal will terminate soon, so that may not happen again.

LUCKNOW deal is ON.. just bought one.. :)

Edited by aalok

Thanks guys. Do post your experiences. Stuff from the bigger brands does not work out to be as cheap as it sounds... but still not bad. And I'm a bit apprehensive about going for the smaller brands, esp. when you cannot see the quality in your hands. Plus stocks/sizes of many items seem to have run out. So be careful.

Edited by raccoon

Surprising, nobody has posted this deal?

bestylish.com

Was aware of it but did not post as it looked "Too Good To Be True" & the wounds of Rs 1,600 Ebay HDD loss hasn't healed yet... Anyway that's to be recovered somehow (mentally if not actually)... So went ahead and put a wager on this deal.. Lolz.. Ordered a pair of shoes at effective cost of Rs 299... Yesterday my order status was showing "Review", today it's showing "Processing"... Let's See..

Pay Rs 99 & get Rs 2000 cash back on any Domestic Hotel Booking from Cleartrip. http://www.mydala.co.../cleartrip_2863

Pay Rs 99 & get Rs 2500 cash back on any Roundtrip International Flight with Cleartrip. http://www.mydala.co...deal/Clear-trip

Pay Rs 99 & get a chance to win a 32 inch branded LCD worth Rs 30000. You either win or we refund 100% of your money http://www.mydala.co...ydala-LCD-Offer

(Refund will be in form of Mydala Points equivalent to Rs 99... Which can be used to buy deals/offers from Mydala..)

Dear pals if u like to share how did u get this 1000 bucks off by paying 99? i browsed almost all of dealsandyou.com but did not see anywhere where i can buy any coupon or anything,pls assist.

Dear pals if u like to share how did u get this 1000 bucks off by paying 99? i browsed almost all of dealsandyou.com but did not see anywhere where i can buy any coupon or anything,pls assist.

The deal got over before you posted here. Even I wanted to buy more coupons, but could not. :(

Just got this. Think this is a must have for all Android Lovers. Available at XTEES for just Rs. 225.

Link: My link

Image: mt00572.gif

Thanks and Regards

Manuj Gupta

@ all bestylish customers

the deal and products are 100% genuine. I ordered 2 pair shoes for me, 2 pair sandals for wife and 1 pair casual sandal for me for just Rs 643 (including coupon value) on 31 may and get the first lot of wife's sandals and my shoes (my sandals still in processing).

Excellent packing : twin packing is there, shoes/sandals in their carton and further packed in bigger carton.

Adidas shoes are genuine adidas no duplicate.

I will give these guys 8/10.

delivery was little bit late because they get over 10000 orders because of the deal, nice marketing strategy.

I too did little shopping because of fear of genuine as I never heard of them, but now thinking I could have shop for more. hope the deal will come again in future.

Edited by amitnsonu

:previous: very true amit..

i got my ordered stuff delivered y'day.. :)

previous.gif Mine still hasn't. :( Only today the status changed to "Shipped". They have taken their time to ship...