Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

What website are you talking about here?

previous.gif Even I got a defective article. Sent it back. Had ordered a bag, but after several days, the stats showed out of stock. Later stock was replenished, and it was available for purchase at a hiked up price. But still they refused to ship it and complete the order and instead offered refund or vouchers.

Now the fun is previously I was told that these gift vouchers can be clubbed together (ie. their combined value can be used to make a purchase). Today they told me I can't do that and only one voucher can be used at a time, and I would have to pay balance amount. And no discount vouchers can be used for this.

Bad show.

Prices of products keep changing like stock prices.... in fact more so!

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

An example of Price variation on Yebhi.com :

1. I purchased this Adidas T-shirt for Rs 599(Actual MRP Rs 999) a week back. A couple of days back I found it listed at Rs 399 And today they are selling it at Rs 799.

2. I purchased this PUMA sipper for Rs 149 a couple of days back for Rs 149. (very fast delivery got the parcel today itself) But today they are selling it at Rs 349.30 (Actual MRP Rs 499)

They Seem to be acting crazy by fluctuating the prices so much. Its like fluctuation in stock market or flight ticket prices!!

I have made three orders and all of the items received are fantastic value deals. But they definitely need to do something with regards to correct pricing!

previous.gif Price variations are huge at Yebhi. Currently prices have been jacked up so high that the discount vouchers are a joke. So not keen on buying anything at least for now. Also, not shipping after accepting order is not done... all time in selecting and paying and all is just wasted. But on the positive side, got some decent stuff also from them at good price. And customer service has not been bad either. Edited by raccoon

Indigo air Rs 500 off discount coupon

INDIGO5

valid for booking for next two days.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Edited by csmart

For the Cost of Return Air Tickets – Enjoy a Vacation in Goa! Pay Just Rs.9,999 for a 4D/3N Independence Day Holiday! Inclusive of Return Air Ticket, Accommodation, Conveyance, Tour and More! >> http://www.sosasta.c...e_deal=Mzg2Mw==

For the Cost of Return Air Tickets – Enjoy a Vacation in Thailand! Pay Just Rs.19,449 for a 4D/3N Independence Day Holiday! Inclusive of Return Air Ticket,Accommodation, Conveyance, Tour and More! >> http://www.sosasta.c...e_deal=Mzg2MA==

^^

Good offer though applicable only on the base fare.

If base fare is Rs 1 and Taxes are Rs 3644. It just reduces the total fare to Rs 3644.

To consider the free sample, Asking us to pledge complete Personal info, friends etc etc available in our Facebook Account :GirandoOjos:

Got this in mail.. Rs 1,100 off on purchase of Rs. 3000 and above at Yebhi.com.. OFFER VALID TILL 15 Aug 2011 (Monday)

Use Discount Code : PC1594061PP3

Got this in mail.. Rs 1,100 off on purchase of Rs. 3000 and above at Yebhi.com.. OFFER VALID TILL 15 Aug 2011 (Monday)

Use Discount Code : PC1594061PP3

Where to enter offer code in yebhi.com?? Procedure is easy in letsbuy.com but here in yebhi.com i didn't any column to enter discount code.

previous.gif

After putting item in cart, 2nd screen will be confirm address, then make payment. On make payment screen, there is a box for entering Promotion / Discount voucher. Then click apply.

Edited by rajanmehta

I am wary of yebhi. Some people have already told about the not so nice experience with yebhi.

I am also getting a lot of sms from soldinsixty.com

someone has any experience with this website?

previous.gif

After putting item in cart, 2nd screen will be confirm address, then make payment. On make payment screen, there is a box for entering Promotion / Discount voucher. Then click apply.

Thank you

I am wary of yebhi. Some people have already told about the not so nice experience with yebhi.

I am also getting a lot of sms from soldinsixty.com

someone has any experience with this website?

After some good deals from Yebhi, they have recently increased prices so much that nothing looks worthwhile. And the stocks are also pretty limited. If at all I find something you like, usually the sizes are not available. Other products don't have sufficient details mentioned. All jeans for eg. seem to be mentioned as regular fit when they seem to be slim fit, etc (but how can I be sure?)., from the pics or the fit is simply not mentioned. Besides at the prices they are now quoting (even with discount vouchers), there is just no point in buying it online. There are much better stuff in shops and you can actually check out the stuff. Bought a bag though size was not mentioned. It turned out to be too small to be of any use. A shirt turned out to be of really thin fabric, looks much worse than in pics and quality wise also its not good. And the best part is they raised the price of that rag from about 450 to 950 recently. Riendo.gif The flip-flops were defective. The stuff wasn't even usable, so had to send it all back.

Yebhi customer service is fairly good though. Shipping is sometimes delayed, but is usually fast. But unless they keep the prices attractive and keep quality stuff and provide sufficient details of products, its just not worthwhile.

Edited by raccoon

Got the below SMS form yebhi.com:

Rs 1000 off on purchase of Rs. 2000 use the below code :

pc1606145jj3

Valid till 15th August.

Guruji(s) !

No interesting / attractive deals now-a-days?

Have a healthier competion with "Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware" :boxing:

Edited by admirer2000

From facebook:

PC16061818NH

PC1606182FHL

PC160618359A

PC16061847EJ

PC1606185L5L

PC1606186O5A

PC16061873C3

PC1606188QQN

Coupon value rs.2000 off at 4000 or above. There are other coupons of different value as well...

From facebook:

PC16061818NH

PC1606182FHL

PC160618359A

PC16061847EJ

PC1606185L5L

PC1606186O5A

PC16061873C3

PC1606188QQN

Coupon value rs.2000 off at 4000 or above. There are other coupons of different value as well...

Where can we use these coupons

^^Add the products to your shopping cart > Proceed to pay > Confirm Address > Promotion / Discount Voucher (Use the coupons in this field) and apply coupon

The total cost of the items will get adjusted reflecting the discount...

From facebook:

PC16061818NH

PC1606182FHL

PC160618359A

PC16061847EJ

PC1606185L5L

PC1606186O5A

PC16061873C3

PC1606188QQN

Where can we use these coupons

It looks like for yebhi.com

what a dumb post by me.. :doh:

Forgot to mention the website!!! It is indeed for yebhi

Have you guys noted the extent to which Yebhi has hiked prices in recent times? With the current prices, these coupons are not attractive for most items. Even some rubbish products are now priced more than double then what they were just a month or so ago. You can get better deals even in physical shops (esp. during sales).

Edited by raccoon