Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

@mgdelhi.. thanx.. bought it...

@ Mukesh, thanks

@ Nitin, the coupon (MyValentine) is valid only for a minimum amount of Rs 480. How many deodorants would I buy? :confuse: So, I gave up.

you get 2 for 150 + 48 bucks for courier

Available Once Again Today. Get it quick. Last time 8,000 was sold. Right now 166.

Lux Peach & Cream Bathing Bar – Pack of 3 @ Rs 19/- >> http://www.ebay.in/i...#ht_2159wt_1139

Buyer Requirements

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to buy this item because:

• You are currently winning or have bought the maximum-allowed number of this seller's items in the last 10 days.

Note :If you are still interested in buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.

LOL

^ ^ ^

Don't tell me that creating a new ebay account using some other name, email, mobile takes more than 5 minutes.. and you're ready to roll..

Ordered from 5 different accounts which i had created long back...

Bas ab can't register new acs.

Thanks rm..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Snapdeal 2nd anniversary offer.

buy any product/deal/voucher from Snapdeal today and get Rs.50 credited to your SD Cash Account. Valid till mid-night. Not valid on COD purchase.

with HDFC :

Avail 10% Discount on basefare of flight tickets booked on www.goindigo.in, use promocode FLYHDFC1 to avail the discount. Offer valid till 31st Mar 2012.

· Enjoy a discount of Rs. 3000 on bookings done at www.airfrance.in, use promo Code 'HDFCSPL431' at the time of booking. Offer valid till 15th Feb, 2012

Got this mail from ebay -

Discount coupon - Rs50 OFF on minimum purchase of Rs150

Discount code- QQIWQ992UI

Got this mail from ebay -

Discount coupon - Rs50 OFF on minimum purchase of Rs150

Discount code- QQIWQ992UI

this coupon is locked with user id

Justrechargeit.com is offering single day flat 5% discount on any type of recharge 14th February.

jri14.png

Accu Chek Active Test Strip (50 strips) @ 799 + 50 shipping

Expiry 01/2013

Link : http://www.ebay.in/itm/Accu-Chek-Active-Test-Strip-50-strips-/260785159580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3cb801bd9c

those are looking for best Online Books price - http://www.indiabookstore.net/

It is a fast and simple search engine for books across all major Indian online book stores. It is meant to ease the process of finding the best deals, and/or checking the stock status and availability for your books across all stores in one go.

I find this one includes flipkart, infibeam, indiaplaza, uread, crossword, nbcindia, bookadda and landmark. I personally mailed to Animesh the man behind this website, he said more sites will be added. The site has a simple, no-nonsense non-comfusing UI and it is very fast!

• Like 5

^ ^ ^

Good One. +1.

I have got 2 mails from ebay which having discount coupon but m new to ebay,i don't know wat to purchase frm ebay,i tried to search daily bodycare products like dettol cinthol but did not find them ,can anyone help me regarding this?

Reliance is offering assured gift and chance to win Tablet or 3G dongle if you register for Ebill or auto debit (any one). not for those who already have both the facilities.

more details...

LensKart Sale - Thin Antiglare Power Lenses with Frame for just 199/-. Frame cost 999/- + Lens cost 850/-. Discounted combined price is 199/-. Only 3 day offer. COD also available. Seems unbelievable. Ordered 1 by COD. (PS - My Casio watch also shipped by COD through Bluedart today by WatchKart)

http://www.lenskart..../?utm_source=NC

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Thanks Dhiraj ji for the info.

I also ordered 1 by COD with LensKart for casual use at Home. Let's see.

Thanks...Just ordered one for my mother as well..again on COD

Edited by Parth

LensKart Sale - Thin Antiglare Power Lenses with Frame for just 199/-. Frame cost 999/- + Lens cost 850/-. Discounted combined price is 199/-. Only 3 day offer. COD also available. Seems unbelievable. Ordered 1 by COD. (PS - My Casio watch also shipped by COD through Bluedart today by WatchKart)

Thanks. Awesome Deal. Wanted to order 1 instantly as standby for better half. The menacing look she gave after having a look at the frames as if i consider her worthy of that was signal enough for me to back off. :(

use "XTRA10" for 10% discount :)

^

I felt so guilty at getting powered glasses at 199/- that I didn't use that coupon... LOLZ

Kuch to kama le bechare, is se pehle ki ek achhi site band ho jaaye...

Edited by dkaile