Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

^^^^^^

Ya, murga se anda lelo... kaatna naghi... Nice policy DK ji...

I tried using XTRA10 but no discount shown.. anyway now only one model of frame available. those interested order it fast..

I tried using XTRA10 but no discount shown.. anyway now only one model of frame available. those interested order it fast..

all sold out @ 11:50 AM

http://www.allschoolstuff.com

Use Voucher Code “FB50K” to get flat 50% off on all items minimum purchase of Rs 500 [for Today Only].

Cash on delivery also available.

Nice deal grab it before its too late.

Has anyone recieved this frame? again new stock is available on lenscart.

Edited by ashish_1985

Ordered for Vegas frame & then mailed to customer care for spherical -4 power, revert back from customer care was that frame is not available with -4 power. Surprised & then spoke to customer care & was asking for cancellation process & the lady initiated the cancellation. Don't understand either customer care is useless or they don't want to deliever the product that's y cancelled it. Torture is that taxes also deducted in refund. Got nothing & lost money.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Get a Fridge Magnet worth Rs. 249 for Free

Ezeegift.com is the latest of the many websites that have come up with an exclusive online store full of gifts to purchase, almost all of them are personalized gifts. As part of their promotion they are giving away free personalised fridge magnet worth Rs. 249 totally for free, yes, you don’t have to pay anything. This fridge magnet comes with specialized and inspiring message which can even be personalized by adding yours or your loved one’s name to it.

This personalized magnet is priced at Rs. 149 and the shipping charges is Rs. 100 and you get both of them waived off on your purchase when you use the below mentioned voucher code on checkout.

How to Get it

Just Visit Ezeegift.com and choose the design of your liking and add any name to personalize it.

Use the voucher code EZEEMAG and proceed to pay as well as to add your shipping details.

You will get a confirmation message about your order and hopefully will receive this free fridge magnet soon delivered to your place.

Don't place many orders with same address , they may cancel it !!!

• Like 1

Thank you. Applied for one.

THanks mgdelhi. Applied for one.

Hi dears, offer expired now

Shows offer expired now,......

I m getting error of

Invalid Voucher Code

No product in cart is associated with voucher.

i need discounts in airtickets for domestic... friends any way for getting

For flights within India:

India_Table1feb1.gif

For International flights: blue-bullet.gifGet 10% off on all return trips in Economy and Première for bookings on or before February 29, 2012

blue-bullet.gifOffer valid for bookings on jetairways.com only

50_OFF_NL_13.gifCurrently Jet airways is offering.

thnx admirer bro. but i need some sasta ones ;)

yebhi.com is offering Rs. 1000 off on a purchase of bags worth more than Rs. 2000 with the code PC2215145KK3

and flat 30% off on purchase of home and kitchen ware worth more than Rs. 800 with the codePC22151149N6

Edited by sougatadc

Received my Powered Glasses from LensKart @199/- Fantastic quality for the price, fantastic case and received through Bluedart. It's as good as receiving a 1K gift for FREE,

Dettol Liquid Handwash (250 ml) @ Rs.19/-

Link - http://www.ebay.in/i...#ht_2476wt_1139

Please Note:

• This is a promotional offer only for those who haven’t shopped ANYTHING on eBay yet.

i have bought this item, i am a member of ebay for the last 2-3 years, but still i can buy, so try it out.

please suggest cheap source to buy net protector or any other good antivirus for my laptop.

please suggest cheap source to buy net protector or any other good antivirus for my laptop.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials and it`s been pretty good.