Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

Get a Fridge Magnet worth Rs. 249 for Free

Ezeegift.com is the latest of the many websites that have come up with an exclusive online store full of gifts to purchase, almost all of them are personalized gifts. As part of their promotion they are giving away free personalised fridge magnet worth Rs. 249 totally for free, yes, you don’t have to pay anything. This fridge magnet comes with specialized and inspiring message which can even be personalized by adding yours or your loved one’s name to it.

This personalized magnet is priced at Rs. 149 and the shipping charges is Rs. 100 and you get both of them waived off on your purchase when you use the below mentioned voucher code on checkout.

How to Get it

Just Visit Ezeegift.com and choose the design of your liking and add any name to personalize it.

Use the voucher code EZEEMAG and proceed to pay as well as to add your shipping details.

You will get a confirmation message about your order and hopefully will receive this free fridge magnet soon delivered to your place.

Don't place many orders with same address , they may cancel it !!!

Did anyone get it?

^ not yet..

Normally Free Products / Items take 2 to 3 months to get delivered at your doorstep. :)

Bhai Free request daal ke bhool jaane ka. And one day you will be surprised to get the freebie. :)

The item location is less than 5km from where I live, so I thought I would get it earliest :(

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Probably it is imported from China :)

surprise_gift_CoolClips_busi2157.jpg

Free Paper Tape with a colorful Catalogue (for Kids dresses) has reached very next day by local Chennai courier :) :)

Mr. Munjal, this sale from bata is for deffected pieces. Most of the items listed in Sale at this website have some minor deffects. The deffects can be seen by zooming the pics.

But price differnce is huge and buyers can buy this if they do not mind minor deffects.

@TechieGuy, I could not notice any defect, neither its mentioned anywhere on Bata's website unless they are hiding it.

Yes, the price difference is so huge for neglecting minor defects (if there are any at all).

Mr. Munjal see the below pics and you will see the defects :

www.bata.in/webbata/faces/tiles/productImages.jsp?productID=1418031&catalogueID=2&zoomImageId=43141

You can see a big hole in the sole of the shoe.

www.bata.in/webbata/faces/tiles/productImages.jsp?productID=1416367&catalogueID=2&zoomImageId=45594

You can see the cut mark in the back of side of the shoe.

• Like 1

@TechieGuy, thanks for taking efforts to point out the defects.

Eventually, those are not the products for sale I've listed earlier.

www.bata.in/webbata/faces/tiles/productImages.jsp?productID=1418031&catalogueID=2&zoomImageId=43141

You can see a big hole in the sole of the shoe.

Hmmm.....Sole mein Hole... :ko2:

Thanks Techieguy for pointing out. :)

Got my glasses from Lenskart. As @dkaile has mentioned, good packing and good box. nothing can be better at this price. I gto SMS for dispatch details on 7th March, and got it on 9th March (one day delay due to holi). good service..

@Mona, No idea about it being second's sale or clearance sale or may be defective sale as pointed by @TechieGuy.

For 179 & 209 deals seems very good and it ain't that big amount to not give it a try. Moreover, if there's a Bata showroom nearby, one can check if the discount is present at store as well or not, just to be sure of seeing the item before buying. :)

Bata (Power ) P-70 RUNNER D running shoes for women @ 389.70

Link - http://www.bata.in/w...&categoryID=264

Please check sizes

Ordered this shoe in size 7. Hope to get it without any holes in the soles... lolz

Targus Laptop Bags 15 6" Spruce Ecosmart Backpack at Rs 2,829/-

http://www.yebhi.com/102160/PD/Targus-Laptop-Bags-15-6%22-Spruce-Ecosmart-Backpack.htm

Use "PC2280802LAP" to get 500 off

Same product is priced on flipkart at Rs 4,139/-

^^^ it is sold out...

^^ When I checked there were bags available. In fact I had cross verified the coupon code as well.

Good deals get over quickly.

Get a Fridge Magnet worth Rs. 249 for Free

got it today..

^^^

Thanks for sharing the link dear Monji. :)