Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

Thanks Masterji for sharing the deal. I ordered one Freshwrap.

• Like 2

Spicejet offering discount if you book tix from their website. when you enter passenger name, there will be an QR code, scan it and enter the discount code on the payment page. i got total discount of Rs 2000/- (Rs 400/- per each pax).

^^^

For return its 900/- got it yesterday .

for people not having QR code reader on phone here is link to read it online.

http://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

Laptop Combination Cable Lock at Rs 199/-

They haven't mentioned brand there though.

http://www.bindaasba...om/Product/1902

Mini 12V Car Auto Air Ionizer Purifier Refresher Deodorizer Oxygen Bar Freshner at Rs. 289/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/280837942443

Edited by mastermunj

Bata India is useless. They have cancelled my order stating its not in stock. Then why was it up for sale in the first place? Still waiting for refund.

Bata India is useless. They have cancelled my order stating its not in stock. Then why was it up for sale in the first place? Still waiting for refund.

Sorry to hear that Dhiraj Bhai, but sometimes you cant help.

But now we know not to trust Bata India .

Sorry to hear that Dhiraj Bhai, but sometimes you cant help.

But now we know not to trust Bata India .

Shall we not have provision / dedicated thread to give feedback for all such online stores? A poll (multiple per store) would be of much help determining which store is good to buy stuff from.

seller not allowing me to purchase closeup as I have bought the freshwrap in last 10 days....

SAD...

Bought 2 gels. Thanks for info

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

seller not allowing me to purchase closeup as I have bought the freshwrap in last 10 days....

SAD...

This is to let the others get chance to deal with them. Lately their last 2 deals haven't been much appealing. They shall bring deals on values bigger than 100 with 65% to 70% discount to make it a worthy deal.

Bought 2 gels. Thanks for info

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

2 gels? They allow only one order per person. Hope your order does not get cancelled and you get refund of one order & the other gets delivered to you.

^^^^^

May be with two IDs... ;p

^^ Yes, with 2 ids that is possible, but should have different postal address if they are doing that level of check up.

HI all

I am planning to buy LCD TV in 11-14k budget.Any best deals for LG/Thoshiba/Samsung 24 inches.Any discount coupons available for Letsbuy.com

Goibibo Special Offer for International Flight Booking - Get upto Rs.5000/- off *

Discount applicable destination wise as per below parameters along-with the given promocodes :REGION DISCOUNT (In Rs.) PROMO CODE

North America, South America, Central America & Caribbean (5000) Use Code GOINT5000

Europe & Oceania - South Pacific Ocean (3000) Use Code GOINT3000

Africa (2500) Use Code GOINT2500

Middle East (1500) Use Code GOINT1500

Asia & South-East Asia (1000) Use Code GOINT1000

Indian Ocean & Indian Sub-Continent (750) Use Code GOINT750

Discount is applicable only for bookings made through Goibibo website.

This promotion is valid till 31st March 2012

Travel validity is open – ended.

This offer is available only on return flights.

The discount applicable is per booking.

This discount is valid only on base fare. If base fare is less than discount amount, only the base fare amount will be discounted.

In case of cancellation entire amount of the discount will be deducted from the refund amount apart from the cancellation fee charged.

Name changes are not allowed in the PNR.

All other regular terms and conditions and booking policy as listed on Goibibo.com applicable.

Booking Process

Log on to www.goibibo.com/international

Key in details as required in the flight search field.

Use the promotion code as applicable (according to the given slab) and then click on Calculate Discount button and proceed for payment by clicking 'Credit / Debit Card Payment Gateway Option' to avail the offer.

Make payment by using your debit / credit card only to proceed.

Goibibo will calculate the discount applicable to the customer (according to the price of Return flight selected) & deduct the same from your total fare amount.

Goibibo will display your eligibility before making the payment.

Ibibo Web Pvt Ltd will validate the transactions based on Promotion code before giving benefit.

NOTE: Goibibo reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer, anytime at the sole discretion of the Management. The terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice. Flight seats are subject to availability.

HI all

I am planning to buy LCD TV in 11-14k budget.Any best deals for LG/Thoshiba/Samsung 24 inches.Any discount coupons available for Letsbuy.com

Try Tradus.in having 1000 off with coupon "GADGETS".

LG & Samsung 24 Inch won't come within 11K to 14K range. Below link will show you available brands / models on tradus in your range for 24 inch.

http://www.tradus.in/consumer-electronics/lcd-tvs/cSk?Screen%20size=24&Availability=true&Sort=fs_uc_sell_price:asc

Brand New Reebok/RBK Round Dial Watch (White) with Tin Box at 175/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/190624897205

PepperFry.com : Rs.1000 off on Rs. 2000

You can get coupon from khojguru

Watches looks attractive at this price point

http://www.pepperfry...s-timewear.html

I suggest perfume lovers to buy Perfumes from PeppeFry with the above discount codes >> http://www.pepperfry...=81&order=price

Why?

• Good collection of brands at all budget and price points.
  • Most perfumes are priced very competitive compared to other sites even without the discount coupons.
  • After applying Rs 1,000 Off on Rs 2,000, it's unbeatable.
  • I have bought many in the past from them. This guys deliver ORIGINAL perfumes.

Even if you don't want to buy something worth Rs 2,000 to avail above discount code,

• You can simply register a new account with them and Rs 500 worth of pepperpoints will be credited instantly to your account.
  • You can apply this pepperpoint to any item above Rs 500 you purchase. Only that much points will be applied so that your purchase value should not be below Rs 500. That is, you buy something worth Rs 699, so only Rs 199 worth of pepperpoints are applied but if you buy something worth Rs 1,000, then full Rs 500 worth of pepperpoints will be applied.

Don't need to tell you all that you can also create multiple accounts with different UserID, email, phone details and get Rs 500 pepperpoints in each account and then shop. ;)

Edited by rajanmehta

HI all

Try this one as well.

Tradus offering 2000 off on LCD TV. Gift Voucher: LCD32OFF.

http://www.tradus.in/tc_pg/promo/lcdtv.html

Even my order get cancelled. :(

There are lot of complaints against Bata India website on their Facebook page. :ranting:

Shall we not have provision / dedicated thread to give feedback for all such online stores? A poll (multiple per store) would be of much help determining which store is good to buy stuff from.

There's already a similar thread running on the forum. You can post the Grievances against E-selling websites here :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/32641-grievances-against-e-selling-websites/