Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

^^^^^

the coupons don't seem to work. when we have entered our address,it takes us to the next screen where we can enter the coupon code. upon entering it,on the left (where we enter the code), it says that the coupon code is invalid. but on the right hand side,the amount of our purchase is deducted by the corresponding discount coupon that we have used. at this point,when we click next,it just takes us again in a loop to the checkout page.

P.S: I TRIED THE 400 RS OFF AND 15% FLAT OFF COUPONS. BOTH DIDN'T WORK FOR ME. I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES.

^ ^ ^

Works perfectly. Just now checked. Are you logging in with gmail, twitter etc or created a new account at pepperfry? Also try a different browser or first create account at pepperfry, login and then try.

^ ^ ^

Works perfectly. Just now checked. Are you logging in with gmail, twitter etc or created a new account at pepperfry? Also try a different browser or first create account at pepperfry, login and then try.

I registered with pepper fry and logged in.but the email I provided was Gmail.could that have been a problem? Anyways,I just registered with a different email account and mobile number and got a 500 rs off coupon and used that for purchase.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Bought, thanks Rajan bhai, hope the proglide cartridges work on normal fusion.

Thanks Rajan bhai, got the catridge for 549/- used voucher PUNWA2EHSJ(Rs 450 off on purchase above 850), which i got in my mail :) Hope it works for others also

Edited by prafull4u

This is 10 % discount for pepperfly users which i got....

Its written can be used only once per user....

Valid till 04-Aug-2012

get10_oc_04072012.jpg

Anyone know snow orajel is available in India and if so what's the best place to buy it?

Rajan bhai what is the best teeth whitening product in India e.g. Colgate visible white etc. and any best deal available could you please advise.

Rajan bhai what is the best teeth whitening product in India e.g. Colgate visible white etc. and any best deal available could you please advise.

You may be surprised to know that whitening toothpastes do not have any special "whitening" chemical, but clean via abrasion. In that sense, they are like regular toothpaste with extra rough particles in them. Ref: http://www.dental-picture-show.com/teeth-whitening/a7-best-tooth-whitening-toothpaste.html

Nothing can be better or cheaper than this.... USES OF NEEM DATUN FOR TEETH

hrplus5.jpg

• Like 2

Rajan bhai although you have assisted many with a LOT of their queries i believe THIS is the best one. Surely you have good knowledge of everything (maybe cos u are inclined to help everyone God has gifted you with it). This Neem Datun/Miswak is tried and tested, not only it is good for teeth and gum, it is good for the WHOLE body, you use it atleast 5 times a day (this stuff is like a stick, so you need to chew one of its end so it becomes soft and then use it like a brush, DONOT use it on GUMS) and u can see the result in 2 days(i use miswak so can give guarantee for it, Neem Datun is bitter whereas Miswak isn`t), the best part is it will cost u around Rs 10/- and u can use it for more than 6 months. Try it...

• Like 1

Nothing can be better or cheaper than this.... USES OF NEEM DATUN FOR TEETH

Thank God no one asked which is the best Toilet Soap for washing hands after potty - other wise we would have seen some other pic - what was that????

• Like 1

@shrik I know that, which is why proper products should be used in correct quantities.

@RM bhai you disappoint me. Neem! Nah only joking. But seriously can you do your special investigation please if any online store sells Colgate visible white product?

@Vinay ji lol looks like you have sparkling smile, if you have yellow teeth like me then you would understand. :P

^ dipen bhai, try using a paste of lime juice (freshly extracted) and edible soda (sodium bicarbonate) twice a day..

@Vinay ji lol looks like you have sparkling smile, if you have yellow teeth like me then you would understand. :P

Nirvan Bhai - thats one advantage you have with dentist wife

also 2 from kolkata - 2nd was you i know where you live

Thanks Rajan bhai, got the catridge for 549/- used voucher PUNWA2EHSJ(Rs 450 off on purchase above 850), which i got in my mail :) Hope it works for others also

Pepperfry coupons can be easily transferable but they cant be used more than once..

They're unique codes that come by mail but can be used by anyone.. came to know this when i opened 2 accounts & wrongly used doosre wale ka that came by mail..

However, we love to use these coupons for deals which we can never expect in Malls like:

Gillette Proglide power

Branded Cosmetics

Rossman BP Monitors

750/1000 off on 2000 are crazy deals.. even eBay deals are nothing compared to the current websites (Shopclues, pepperfry, Yebhi etc.) in discussion here.

But better to buy apparels, shoes etc,. in person (during the current Sale season), as i had a tough time with fitting during online purchases.. eg. Yebhi's recently shipped Adidas shoe size - says US 8/UK 8 on the physical label !!

Even the replaced UK 9 was small for me.. so its crazy what stock come at such discounts.

Im lucky that atleast this Topic comes to me as a mail alert.. dont know what happened to my other subscribed topics.

Got this by email today

www.pepperfry.com

750/- off on orders above 2500/- (about flat 30% off on everything)

Use coupon code PCNMR5WAF9

Valid till 11:59 PM, Wed 15 Aug 2012

T&C Apply Not Valid on Coins, Bars & Loose Diamonds

www.pepperfry.com

550/- off on orders above 1050/-

Use coupon code : PKRM5KSGL9

Valid till 11:59 PM, Wed 15 Aug 2012

Edited by SantoshRoyal

prices are very high on pepperfyl compared to flipcart and other location.Not significant savings

10% discount on pepperfrly .validity till 22 aug

USE coupn code PEPOC2AF

Edited by ramtech

MTNL Delhi has launched a NEW Offer.

3G Datacard bundled with 15GB FREE download valid for one month = Rs 1,200.

141pl5t.png

^^^

the data card is expected to be locked to MTNL

for normal users it would be better to buy a unlocked data card and take a MTNL SIM separately.

Get One Month Unlimited Movies Subscription For Bigflix At Rs 1.

On your PC, Mobile and Tablets. Apps for mobile & tablet available on play store >> https://play.google....=bigflix&c=apps

Go Here and Register a NEW Account >> http://www.bigflix.c...c0d9188b7a71d/7

After registering do not forget to UNCHECK Auto Renewal under My Account / My Subscriptions, otherwise it may be renewed after one month.

Still a better option in addition to above is to use a virtual credit card with Rs 1 limit.

• Like 1

Got this info from a site and bought it in the evening.

There was this caution also to disable auto renewal. But to my surprise, I could buy it with my debit card. So no fear of auto renewal :Sorprendido:

So guys, go for buying it with your debit card and enjoy.

There is option of downloading limited number of films. But the bigflix downloader button is not working. So it is not possible to install it. Anybody having the exe file of the downloader pl provide here.

More than 52 thousand books are available at throw-away price. The starting price is Rs. 1, and I'm sure you will find useful books here. Go get them.

The best part of the story is these books will be shipped free of any charge.

• Like 1