Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

Right Choice magazine likes to call itself "truly independent" since they do not take advertisements at all. So the complete magazine is paid for by the subscriber. Each month, they review a lot of products including cars, mobiles, washing machines, TVs, music systems, laptops, coffee shop chains, supermarkets etc. They say that they are not affected by external influences and deliver to the customer what he truly desires - a review that is not paid!

I have subscribed to one year (much before this offer of pen drive) and am into my fourth month. Seems quite a decent deal so far!

For those interested.... here is the user id and password for the magazine archives. You may all browse to heart's content

Username: RCHOICE1622767

Password: 2VNByg!g7FPp

http://whichrightcho...om/wp-login.php

Sorry for the awkward password. It is generated by the site and I have no way to change it! :censored3:

Edited by rahulsid
  • Like 4

At shopclues, 4X100g bar Odonil is available for Rs. 39 (shipping included) using code SCOF29 in its Jaw-Dropping deal now

Odonil-Offer.jpg

• Like 9

Purchased thanks...

Sent from my Sac23/Chubbz Roms using Tapatalk 2

Bought Sougata da, thanks.

Guys let's use the thanks button too! :)

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

booked one using net banking at the time of payment payment confirmed by bank through sms but while redirecting to merchant site suddently power went off.

Now there is no confirmation on shopclues website or sms or email.

But amount deducted from bank account

What should i do now? not understanding order confirmed or not ?

Did you get confirmation E-Mail from CCAvenue or bank, please send that to shopclues support at pgw@shopclues.com and support@shopclues.com.

Edited by digitalnirvana

Did you get confirmation E-Mail from CCAvenue or bank, please send that to shopclues support at pgw@shopclues.com and support@shopclues.com.

I recieved confirmation SMS from bank and in bank account transaction is showing clearly.

Then E-Mail the reference number to those E-Mail I.D.s and tomorrow after 9 A.M. call up their customer care number to lodge a complaint.

booked one using net banking at the time of payment payment confirmed by bank through sms but while redirecting to merchant site suddently power went off.

check your junk or spam mail folder also.

@rahul, @aditya, @dipan, @amit n who all bought... Pl hv courtesy to like/thank sougata's post...

That is the only remuneration forum contributors get... This keeps then encouraged for posting more..

Otherwise no offense with anyone...

Sent from my Sac23/Chubbz Roms using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

^

Thanks everybody.

Checked no confirmatin.

Any way

sent mail to pgw@shopclues.com and support@shopclues.com. will see how they respond.Dont want call because i need spend half an hour to get connected and call multiple times which eats away more money than the order value.

Thanks to all your suppport

Hitesh ji I always hit the thanks button, in fact urged others too a few posts back, anyway thanks for your comment!

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

offer stands sold out now

Checked no confirmatin.

Any way

sent mail to pgw@shopclues.com and support@shopclues.com. will see how they respond.Dont want call because i need spend half an hour to get connected and call multiple times which eats away more money than the order value.

Thanks to all your suppport

Recieved four replies mails

one from pgw@shopclues.com stating that they are not looking after and mail to support@shopclues.com

Second mail from support@shopclues.com that payment recieved and order is backordered ( didnot understand this)

Third from support@shopclues.com stating order is confirmed and and sent for processing.

Fourth mail from support@shopclues.com which i was supposed to get yesterday after payment confirmation

Last time ordered maxima watch same thing happened amount deducted but no confirmation on their site.I called CC in hour they confirmed the order

Response is good over email than on CC on phone also saves call charges. I think this info will help who face same situation in future with shop clues

Thanks all once again for support

offer stands sold out now

It was sold out right in the morning.If we are lucky shall feature in Sunday Flea Market but at a higher price than the present deal price of Rs.38 (shipping included).Lets wait and watch for the same.

Already hit Like it for sougat bhai, at the time of purchase.;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

@hitesh i am a new member can you guide me how to hit thank while mobile?

Dear @cooladitya007 if you are using Tapatalk, just tap the post you want to give like it. A box will come, there you select Like.

demymyve.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1