Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

Dove Cream Bathing Bar @ Rs.9/- only

for first time ebay shoppers only

link

http://www.ebay.in/itm/290793174696#ht_1364wt_1139

Axe Twist Deo (150ml) at Rs. 49/- only for mumbai.

link:-

http://www.ebay.in/i...#ht_1387wt_1139

s.gifAdd to Watch lists.gif

s.gif

$(KGrHqJHJE0FB5Z6yOR8BQfpz8EQW!~~60_35.JPG

s.gif

Have one to sell?

Sell it yourself

Dettol Liquid Handwash (250 ml) @ Rs.19/-

only for mumbai

link:-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/290793720575#ht_1374wt_1139

^

Imho this seller (sankalpdeals) is highly avoidable.

^

Any specific reasons for this recommendation? I once bought a similar deal and found no issues.

i don't understand why only 1 product is

^

why so?

First-time buy on Ebay from your account is a must. Creating new accounts every time that too for different shopping addresses is really difficult. Otherwise this seller will make refund. And the worst part of it is that the seller forgets to refund and the buyer forgets about it (as the amount is really small). So, better avoid these deals to avoid unnecessary headache.

First-time buy on Ebay from your account is a must. Creating new accounts every time that too for different shopping addresses is really difficult. Otherwise this seller will make refund. And the worst part of it is that the seller forgets to refund and the buyer forgets about it (as the amount is really small). So, better avoid these deals to avoid unnecessary headache.

but sougata da

afaik refunds are an automated process in ebay.

Suppose the seller doesnt enter the shipping details, he is sent reminders. Even after a few reminders if he doesnt ship ( within 15 days i guess) then the amount is refunded automatically by paisapay.

Edited by sujit_k

It's supposed to be like this. But in ebay.in it's a bit lax. If the seller doesn't ship you may not get the refund. I've had this bad experience, and that too with this particular seller only. Spending time on raising issue with ebay for miniscule amounts like Rs. 19 or Rs. 29 etc is impractical and there is ample possibility of not keeping track on these deals.

Last time 6 months back i ordered lux soap,but it did not got delivered then i got refund of rs190 within a week.

Anyway i don't understand wat does this seller earn while selling dove soap for rs9 and so others products for such cheaper price??

is ebay paying him for making this criteria that only new ebay users can purchase?

Facebook offers Rs 50 Talktime For Every New User in India From Mobile

Source

facebook-talktime.jpg

In its bid to get more Indian users on its network, Facebook has silently rolled out a program that gives Rs 50 worth of talktime to every new user who signs up using a mobile phone. First spotted by Plugged.in, users have to go to m.facebook.com/tt and register from there to get the free talktime. This offer is only for new sign ups and is not available to existing users. However, users can refer others to join Facebook and will receive Rs 50 if they join.

• Like 1

^^^ Looks like another way to harness Indian mobile numbers IMHO. Well I cant trust Facebook so I would not recommend. Rs 50 as too trivial to gain by signing up with one's mobile number. Anyway, thanks for the info!

Regards

Rahul

Edited by rahulsid

But this move would result in more fake users than real.

I just signed up with 5 of my numbers that I hardly use..

Lets see if it really happens. :)

Thank you Rajan Bhai for the info :hi2:

Last time 6 months back i ordered lux soap,but it did not got delivered then i got refund of rs190 within a week.

Anyway i don't understand wat does this seller earn while selling dove soap for rs9 and so others products for such cheaper price??

is ebay paying him for making this criteria that only new ebay users can purchase?

Yes, it looks like snkalpdeals is backed by eBay promotion. The items sent by him are packaged are eBay branded. Otherwise, who would sell things on price not even covering the shipping costs. It is just a eBay marketing ploy to get new users (remember sankalp deals are available only to first time buyers).

looking to buy hp ink cartridges. any deals?

Shopclues is opening very slow, still you can try buying Dabur Vatika Hair Oil 300ml @ Rs. 19 using code SCDO19

300x300x2518-300x300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ags0BXUewX.jpg

• Like 4

Gurus and my friends has anybody purchased anything from Zovi.com.I was looking for a laptop backpack for 17" Inches Laptop on most online sites its 2.5k and above but these people at zovi are offering bags at 599-699.Need your advice on this

^^ zovi's good..

4 packs of Revital Women containing 30 capsules each are available at shopclues.com for Rs. 645 using coupon KHOJ8LPT73S

300x300xRevital-Women-Daily-Health-Supplement-Capsules-300x300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.a9HKloBLNA.jpg