Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neerajayshree

New Connection with Rs.99 Plan Offer

35 posts in this topic

Today i got a call saying

Calling Person :- "Sir I am calling on behalf of reliance and we are giving you a new number for a monthly rental of Rs. 99 with lifetime reliance to reliance calling free + 120 sms free + 90 Rs local calling free to any other operator"

Me :- for reliance CDMA or GSM

CP:- sir available for both

Me:- what is the addon in my monthly bill

CP:- nothing in your bill new number bill only 99 + taxes

Me :- r u sure their is no CUG or any such thing that i have to activate

CP:- absolutely sir only 99 + taxes on new bill,

for this we require a copy of current bill/ Electric Bill ,

Pan Card

2 photographs and

rs. 150/ 50 for CDMA/ GSM as Refundable deposit from your side . A Recpt for the same shall be provided and can be refunded in your next bill / s

ME;- why 50 for GSM and 150 for CDMA

CP ;- that is what we have received in the scheme sir

Me:- Will i Recieve a OMH sim card for CDMA

CP:- Sir you will receive a similar card to what you have currently, can be inserted into any mobile (CDMA/ GSM) resp. for resp. Connections

Me:- what will be the pulse for local calling

CP:- ti will be 1ps/Sec

Can i note your address sir

Me:- When shall i get the Card

CP:- Sir my person shall collect the docs tomorrow, along with the Amount process from our office and return to you with the required type of sim to you within next working day.

he will see the handset and take a call as to which sim card is required and get a sim accordingly. he also needs to show your id proof so as to avail the card from the back office.

I felt this was the only tricky part.

I felt the offer is good

I have asked him to come and collect the same from my off tomorrow

I am risking Rs 150 and my Identity proof

Need to know your takes on this.

he needs your original id proof???????

Sounds too good to be true :o

Maybe the free calls will be applicable to one Reliance number only like the “Pyari Jodi” offer by BSNL. So better ring up the CC and confirm.

Really good plan, please get the plan name from the person then call up CC to see if any catch.

Why is ID proof needed from existing customer is unclear.

i dont think this plan is possible at all

how can they provide R - R free for life that too in 99 rental ?

either rcom has gone mad or the person called you has made you fool....

in which circle it is available?

i also got same call. i told him that i will pay in rim web world but not directly to him/her. and he say thats not possible as scheme is from company and rim web world not provide these plan. it seems fishy to me so i denied to pay him directly.

^

I think you mean Reliance web world not Rim web :P

Edit nevermind I missed the "world" word. Got to get my eyes checked.

Edited by dipanlahiri

how can they provide R - R free for life that too in 99 rental ?

Why not? Tata Indicom provides this facility (local T2T free, be it Indicom, DoCOMo, Virgin or T24) without any FUP.

The other parts (Rs. 90 worth local calls free and the free SMS) are too much. Should be verified.

even i had such calls from idea cellular. turned out to be fraud.

u were right: u have "risked" it and with my experience i can say there will be o return on your risk....

I have received one call every month since last six month but the scheme narrated is a new rent free postpaid CDMA or GSM connection & calls To/From that connection to my existing R CDMA postpaid FREE.

But this is valid for 1year only

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

The offer is good but will suggest you ask him to give all the plan details in written.

Actually one of my friend also received such a call from Reliance. The person offered him a plan and my friend agreed. But when first bill generated my friend was astonished to see the bill. He called CC but was told there was not such a plan. Ultimately he had to terminate the connection but lost his Rs 350/ ( Rs 100 to executive who brought SIM card and Rs 250/ against security deposit). The security deposit was not re-funded b'cos the connection remained active less than 1 month.

Today i got a call saying

Calling Person :- "Sir I am calling on behalf of reliance and we are giving you a new number for a monthly rental of Rs. 99 with lifetime reliance to reliance calling free + 120 sms free + 90 Rs. local calling free to any other operator"

Me :- for reliance CDMA or GSM

CP:- sir available for both

Me:- what is the addon in my monthly bill

CP:- nothing in your bill new number bill only 99 + taxes

Me :- r u sure their is no CUG or any such thing that i have to activate

CP:- absolutely sir only 99 + taxes on new bill,

for this we require a copy of current bill/ Electric Bill ,

Pan Card

2 photographs and Rs. 150/ 50 for CDMA/ GSM as Refundable deposit from your side . A Recpt for the same shall be provided and can be refunded in your next bill / s

ME;- why 50 for GSM and 150 for CDMA

CP ;- that is what we have received in the scheme sir

Me:- Will i Recieve a OMH sim card for CDMA

CP:- Sir you will receive a similar card to what you have currently, can be inserted into any mobile (CDMA/ GSM) resp. for resp. Connections

Me:- what will be the pulse for local calling

CP:- ti will be 1ps/Sec

Can i note your address sir

Me:- When shall i get the Card

CP:- Sir my person shall collect the docs tomorrow, along with the Amount process from our office and return to you with the required type of sim to you within next working day.

he will see the handset and take a call as to which sim card is required and get a sim accordingly. he also needs to show your id proof so as to avail the card from the back office.

I felt this was the only tricky part.

I felt the offer is good

I have asked him to come and collect the same from my off tomorrow

I am risking Rs. 150 and my Identity proof

Need to know your takes on this.

It seems fishy...............

if he is from reliance why he need to collect the doc first and then need to come bak nxt day with sim.........

"Me:- When shall i get the Card

he will see the handset and take a call as to which sim card is required and get a sim accordingly. he also needs to show your id proof so as to avail the card from the back office."

A new idea to loot, I doubt...

I think either is he miss-communicating or is miss-informed.

RCOM has a Rs. 99 Monthly rental plan with Rs. 90 TT & SMS benefit

& they have another Rs. 99 Pack in post-paid which gives you Local Onnet Free.

So it actually works out to be rs. 99+99 = Rs. 198

Edited by confused_follower

So it actually works out to be99+99 =198

Dear confused, so far reliance not offering Rs99 R-R free pack to Rs99/month plan members.

The R-R pack can be added to Rs 199 per month and above subcribers only.

Niraj has dis-appeared after igniting the fire.... scarerun.gif

Hope that guy has not kidnapped him & taken him personally for id proof instead of documents... Kill.gif

:previous:

hahahaha :Riendo: :Riendo:

Niraj has dis-appeared after igniting the fire.... scarerun.gif

Hope that guy has not kidnapped him & taken him personally for id proof instead of documents... Kill.gif

No Rajan Bhai

I have not Disappeared nor have i Been Kidnapped

Only thing is today was a toooo hectic day and I could not just poste

I did read the poast at arround 12 noon

I had to attain a Client Meeting at 2.30 at Goregaon(e) and had asked this guy to come before 1 or after 6 he said he will come before 1

Surprisingly

their were two Collection boys communicating with me at a time lag of about 30 min's (Sir i am at Andheri Station Whichbuss should i catch to come to your palce ) same Q asked by both and luckily because of heavy work load my cell was with one of our process associates and he guided both of them to our office. and reported to me sir he is still at Andheri

This I notieced when the first one had collected all the documents and was about to leave and then comes the Judwa the second one.

FIne coming to the topic

While collecting the documents i was asked to fill the usual Reliance form and was also asked ot select the Plann which was as follows

It is indeed a 99 Plann with Pulse Rate of 1 ps/sec and

Local SMS 120 free ( i dont know how , why, what logic for 120 sms free) beyond 120 sms 50 ps per sms (verry steeep hike)

Local Calls worth Rs. 90 free.

I was also assured of Rim to RIm Free (Mumbai,Mah Goa) No GSM no FWT only CDMA cell to CDMA cell

clipp charge 25 Rs. additional

I asked him if this plann was available in Web world he said no sir this is a special promotional plann available with us only reliance has asked us to select numbers on certain Criteria and yours is one of them.

The Sim Shall be delievered to my off address After showing the counter slip of the connection form filled.

I have submitted my documents and am going to Nasik. Home town for a Extended weekend till Tuesday.

Rest shall know after Monday (first phase Delievery of SIm) and Second phase after first bill comes

aab sach main Gaayab ho raha hooo

:scarerun:

2 people like this

i went to reliance world yesterday to get a OMH sim and they offerred me 2 sims ( either gsm or cdma) for 45 Rs and told me if i recharge them for Rs 22 i will get life time validity and some other talk time offers. since i was not interested i did not gather any details. Seems reliance is desperately trying to catch lost ground and the guys have been told to be more proactive and get the numbers of subscribers up by anil :P:

Neeraj bhai thanks for details of the plan, did you get any mention of the RIM2RIM free in the plan brochure or was it only verbal communication? Did you find out the plan name, you can call up CC and verify the plan specifications, CC would have details of all the plans. If this is true then am sure many would go for it.

today I got call from airtel (dont nkow if official or fake), regarding new postpaid plan, i was not interested but still I asked her to tell the plan, i feel it is too good to be true

rent 199

Local min free : 300

Std min free : 300

Sms free: 300

after free min all local std @ 30p/min

i was surprised, std @ 30 p/min !!!

then i asked her about gprs pack, she didnt knowing what is GPRS, she just cried over the phone "oye gprs ka kya plan hai" to ask her colegue, and told me that you will get 2 GB included in the plan..

is it possible ?

today I got call from airtel (dont nkow if official or fake), regarding new postpaid plan, i was not interested but still I asked her to tell the plan, i feel it is too good to be true

rent 199

Local min free : 300

Std min free : 300

Sms free: 300

after free min all local std @ 30p/min

i was surprised, std @ 30 p/min !!!

then i asked her about gprs pack, she didnt knowing what is GPRS, she just cried over the phone "oye gprs ka kya plan hai" to ask her colegue, and told me that you will get 2 GB included in the plan..

is it possible ?

Dont have EVEN A SINGLE doubt about this offer... This offer from Airtel is there 100% SURE, but may be NOT in India... I think they are offering this in Africa and SriLanka :Riendo: ... Further I think that lady may be dialed a wrong-ISD number to India, instead of Africa... :rofl_200: And her ignorance reg GPRS again confirms that she is from AFRICA only... :Contento:

Moral of the STORY:- Go and settle in Africa, to enjoy cheap tariffs of AirHELL...

1 person likes this

Called up CC. they have no Idea about such plan. Lets hope our dear member is not Duped... :)