Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anandjm

Beam Telecom (Hyderabad Only) Tariff Plans 10Mbps @ Rs. 1000

^^^^^^

Hmmm.... You are getting sooo much data for just 1000 and you still complain for 3-days to rectify the FTTH cable (NOT their fault and solving FTTH issue is way more complicated than STP-Shielded TwistedPair of BSNL Broadband) cut issue... You must be given BSNL broadband connection, then you may say "It is amaaazing, how the beam telecom corrects the cable-break problem in JUST THREE DAYS flat"...

When I got BSNL broadband, there were minimum FULL 3 to 10 days down-time every month... Still I used them as they are the only AFFORDABLE (obviously not as good as beam telecom) in my area circle... After using for few months, I closed the connection as the MAXIMUM days internet working was just (30 mins connected and then disconnection) FOR FLAT 3 to 10 days a month and 20-27 days FULL FLAT DOWN-TIME...

^^^ Here in ahemdabad they resolve the issue next day..

My family is customer of BSNL since 15 years ..from landline to broadband..and we find it affordable ..but other ISP's are really catching up..BSNL is turtle but provides good support..

But its seriously value for money.. ( BEAM TELE)

is this service (1000rs =10mbps ) in Hyderabad only? any body using this in ahmedabad..?

^^^^^

BSNL solving broadband issues in one day :surprise::ko2::eek: ??? May be, they have too many non-permanent staffs in Ahmedabad exchanges... But once they become permanent (after a strike, when all BSNL services will get stopped -- happens once every year), the BSNL service-level will come back to normal and will start $crewing their customers...

Buddy, from my experience BSNL NEVER SHOWS PARTIALITY... They treat their 25 years customers (like me) EQUALLY BAD as the new customer who got connection yesterday...

Right now I am using BSNL Wimax (truly unlimited for 512kbps @ Rs750) in home and till date the downtime is 3 days per month (but no disconnections in days when internet is working)... I will close the same when the service deteriorates to usual BSNL level, that is 15 to 20 days downtime with frequent disconnections on days internet is working...

Enjoy BSNL service (which is without a doubt cheap) when its working great...

But what about customer service..and other aspects.. incident happened at my classes

my sir bought YOU telecom connnection and 10 MBPS plan for some amnt..

Connection issues started after 1 month...internet was disconnecting every 30-40 mins...called several times customer care..and no resolution ..and he downgraded to 1mbps plan .

so i believe ...if u are going to get new connection..first check reviews and then get a new connection..and i have got many reviews for BEAM TELE ...its good :)

This is just my view..and totally based on incidents that are happening around me!..so don;t just shout that "You are wrong " or anything..Just my View..

buddy, BEAM internet is just awesome, i have been using it from last 2 years now,no hassles, customer service is good ,

is this service (1000rs =10mbps ) in Hyderabad only? any body using this in ahmedabad..?

As of now Beam is available in hyderabad only.

They have revised and increased the pricing

post-47370-0-65647700-1349208933_thumb.j

But what about customer service..and other aspects.. incident happened at my classes

my sir bought YOU telecom connnection and 10 MBPS plan for some amnt..

Connection issues started after 1 month...internet was disconnecting every 30-40 mins...called several times customer care..and no resolution ..and he downgraded to 1mbps plan .

so i believe ...if u are going to get new connection..first check reviews and then get a new connection..and i have got many reviews for BEAM TELE ...its good :)

This is just my view..and totally based on incidents that are happening around me!..so don;t just shout that "You are wrong " or anything..Just my View..

buddy, BEAM internet is just awesome, i have been using it from last 2 years now,no hassles, customer service is good ,

Sir read the isp name..its" you" telecom not beam tele..as beam is nt yet avail in abad...I was talking abt "you" tele...they also have these types of plans..but beam tele looks good by receiving a lot of customers reviews on rimweb...:)

Sent from my Fingertips to your Eyeballs

Hallo, Bangulore members. Do you Know, now the Beam tele has started operations in Bangulore with the name of ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt.Ltd

ACT Broadband is available in Nellore and Vijayawada also.

Beam Hyderabad revised tariff is as follows:

B-Max 450 512 Kbps 450.00 2600.00 5000.00 B-Max 660 3 Mbps 660.00 3630.00 6600.00 B-Max 1110 15 Mbps 1110.00 6110.00 11100.00 B-Max 1660 20 Mbps 1660.00 9130.00 16600.00 B-Max 2770 25 Mbps 2770.00 15240.00 27700.00

Beam Partner ACT broadband in Bangolore tarrif is as follows:

Bangalore:

Plan Name Speed Monthly Tariff FUP Speed After FUP ACT Freedom 2 Mbps 649 20 GB 256 Kbps ACT Liberty 2 Mbps 799 30 GB 512 Kbps ACT Privilege 15 Mbps 999 40 GB 512 Kbps ACT Abundant 15 Mbps 1099 50 GB 512 Kbps ACT Indulge 25 Mbps 1349 60 GB 512 Kbps ACT Extravagant 25 Mbps 1999 100 GB 512 Kbps ACT Force 25 Mbps 2749 200 GB 2 Mbps

ACT vijayawada Tariff is as follows:

Vijayawada:

ACT Unlimited Plans Speed Monthly Tariff FUP Speed After FUP ACT BB Value 1 Mbps Rs. 499 20 GB 256 Kbps ACT BB Extra 2 Mbps Rs. 749 30 GB 512 Kbps ACT BB Premium 5 Mbps Rs. 999 50 GB 512 Kbps

SOHO Plans:

ACT Unlimited Plans Speed Monthly Tariff FUP Speed After FUP ACT BB SOHO Value 10 Mbps 2999 250 GB 2 Mbps ACT BB Extra 20 Mbps 3999 350 GB 2 Mbps

Act Nellore Tariff is as follows:

Nellore

ACT Unlimited Plans Speed Monthly Tariff FUP Speed After FUP ACT BB Value 1 Mbps Rs. 599 15 GB 256 Kbps ACT BB Extra 2 Mbps Rs. 849 25 GB 512 Kbps ACT BB Premium 5 Mbps Rs. 999 35 GB 512 Kbps

SOHO Plans:

ACT Unlimited Plans Speed Monthly Tariff FUP Speed After FUP ACT BB SOHO Value 10 Mbps 2999 250 GB 2 Mbps ACT BB Extra 20 Mbps 3999 350 GB 2 Mbps

Any plans for Chennai?

Tariffs look very attractive, but how's the service and speeds? We all know about you telecom as well as tikona...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

The speed is awesome. No upload counting. But it seems that they are only operating from 4 cities in india.

Good to see some one coming with some good broadband tariffs in this broadband-cursed country--Thanks to AirHELL and BSNL...

Any plans for Chennai?

Tariffs look very attractive, but how's the service and speeds? We all know about you telecom as well as tikona...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I've been the customer for Beam Telecom for more past 4 years. This is an excellent service at very low tariff. They're using the Fiber to home technology. This is what makes it superb in terms of speed and reliability. No doubt the credit goes to management also.

:lol2: nice term AiRHELL !!

Beam Users, Just F Y I: Now Beam is giving the speed of 3 Mbps for just Rs.660/- a month. Not sure about F U P. Please check. It should be greater than 20GB/month.

3mbps cap is 20gb per month after that speed would be 786Kb.

Still that looks good. I believe 786Kb is good enough to stream / play videos online, specially the most popular YouTube.