Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
orhb

Every Body Must Read This

Hi,Every body I am new in this Forum(i started today).I was using R-Connect through LG RD 2030 during April(2004).During that time flat rate was 1 Re/min.But the Quality of connection was good .As it was costly so i disconected the service after a few months and started using Internet through GPRS(AirTel)even today.

But i cant't express how Tough time it was on Net till today !! ^_^

So, i have planned to start my R-Connect service from tomrw.I would like to go for a post paid connection with 1500 unlimited plan.... So Guys please suggest me which handset would be best for R-Connect service.I am thinking about ------ LG RD 5130 -----

_*_* _SOME FACTS ABOUT GPRS(AirTel) SERVICE_*_*-

1.Average speed 600 B/s.

2.Maximum download speed 4Kbps :P

3.4 Mb / Hr.

5.Service provider guarantee 10 Kbps.

6.Almost FREE!! 5 Rs / Day (150 FOR 30 DAYS) Unlimited.

Every thing tested on Nokia N-Gage (Class-6 GPRS device )

if u have used clas 10 then may be speed may ahve increased a bit but not like reliance but i think the edge technology is good and it will give same internet seepd like relaince gives us.

Go for samsung models. They are supposed to give you faster speeds. 191 comes hhighly recommended reading through this forum.

sch 191 is no more available in the market

so u will have to go for samsung camera phone

Go for samsung models. They are supposed to give you faster speeds. 191 comes hhighly recommended reading through this forum.

rakesh5295  Posted Today, 01:28 AM

26475[/snapback]

Do you mean to say Samsung Mobile Phones are good for medem use but ,very few samsung samsung models are provided by Reliance today.

If i go for LG will i get the same speed as i am getting now through GPRS.

And another more thing does Reliance LG FWP give good Data transfer speed than any other handset.please keep in mind my budget is 6K.

Thanks .....

LG 5130 with the Data Settings set to "USB" gave faster speeds compared to 2030/7130. Didn't bench mark with any software though.