Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Android Updates For Your Phone

CyanogenMod team added official support for Motorola Droid Razr HD xt926 at last...they are adding total eight new devices to their officially supported devices list.All new devices will be getting Android 4.3-based official CM 10.2 ROMs in the coming weeks.

Here is the list of newly added devices:-Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G,Samsung Galaxy S4 – C Spire ,Motorola Atrix HD (mb886),Motorola Photon Q – GSM (xt897),Motorola Photon Q – CDMA (xt897c),Motorola Droid Razr M (xt907),Motorola Razr HD – GSM (xt925),Motorola Droid Razr HD – CDMA (xt926)

Official CM ROM Download link for Razr HD xt926...http://get.cm/get/jenkins/36826/cm-10.1-20130803-NIGHTLY-xt926.zip

Hope our beloved RIMGURU's will try this new CM rom with Razr hd....

Source-http://www.androidos.in/2013/08/cyanogenmod-team-adds-official-support-for-8-more-devices/

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 GT-P3100

Samsung has begun updating their tablets to 4.2.2, the France version has received this update. The build number is P3100XXDMG6. Android 4.2.2 brings a number of small but useful changes, such as a dedicated notifications panel in the status bar, lockscreen widgets, multiple user accounts, better accessibility, Daydreams screensaver mode, and also new widgets and launcher from the Galaxy S4. Noticeable improvements in performance and battery life as well. The best thing I have felt is all curtains and backgrounds are white now, like the S4. Even the incoming call is in white, very refreshing. Graphics are better, touch response has even improved.

It is not clear if Indian version receives the update till then we can use PSN_Stock_P3100XXDMG6_deodexed_4.2.2.zip here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2054901. This rooted stock ROM has Indian CSC. See the screenshots here http://www.androidgalaxys.net/samsung-galaxy-tab/jelly-bean-4-2-2-ora-anche-per-i-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-p3100xxdmg6/

Verizon Details DROID DNA Sense 5, Android 4.2 Update With BlinkFeed, Highlights and More

Verizon updated their DROID DNA support page recently, detailing a yet-to-be-announced software update that will include Android 4.2 and Sense 5. In the support page, we are seeing evidence of the arrival of BlinkFeed, a new gallery app with video highlights, new 4.2 quick toggles in the notification bar, smart dialer, updated People app, and a new calendar. This update helps bring your DNA into HTC One software territory, you just can’t snap Zoes.

Unexpected Surprise!

Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE To Receive Android 4.3 Update With Sense 5 By The End Of 2013

vy4hzo.png

• Like 3

Unexpected Surprise!

Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE To Receive Android 4.3 Update With Sense 5 By The End Of 2013

Posted Image

That's awesome.

Way to go HTC

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung begins Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.3 update roll-out

Samsung has started rolling out Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S III smartphone today. The update is currently live for Vodafone Ireland units and we expect it to reach other markets and carrier versions in the coming weeks.

Here is a list of changes you can expect to see in Galaxy S III after Android 4.3 update

• TRIM Support
  • ANT+ Support
  • Updated overall UI
  • New Samsung Keyboard
  • New Lockscreen with multiple Widgets and improvements
  • New Screen modes: Adapt Display and Professional Photo
  • Daydream, Driving mode, actionable notifications
  • Move-to-SD-card feature
  • New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
  • New Additions in Notification Centre
  • Completely revamped Settings UI
  • Implementation of Voice controls
  • New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
  • Updated S-Voice
  • Galaxy Gear Support
  • Smart Switch to seamlessly transfer content from other smartphones to Samsung devices
  • HomeSync to store, share and enjoy content securely wherever you are
  • Group Play 2.5 with shared video support

The update is available both via Kies and over-the-air.

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/11/04/android-4-3-jelly-bean-update-now-rolling-out-for-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-gt-i9300/

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

Motorola Phones Android 4.4 Kitkat Update List

Following is the list showing which phones will be updated to Android 4.4 Kitkat.

Pleasantly surprised to find Droid Razr M & Electrify M in the list!

Verizon

Droid Razr M

Droid Razr Maxx HD

Droid Razr HD

Droid Mini

Droid Maxx

Droid Ultra

Moto X (rollout began in November 2013)

US Cellular

Motorola Electrify M

Moto X

Sprint

Moto X

AT&T (GSM Phone)

Motorola Atrix HD

T Mobile (GSM Phone)

Other Carrier OR Retail

Droid Razr HD - Developer Edition

Moto X Developer Edition

Moto X (XT 1053)

Moto X (XT 1050/XT1060)

The Anatomy of an Android OS Update by HTC

HTC-Anatomy-of-an-Android.jpg

• Like 3

Lenovo has started rolling out Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Vibe P1 in India.
If the update notification has not hit the device, one can manually check the same in settings menu.
It's a huge 1.6GB download.

Got and applied the update few hours back. So far so good. Already snappy phone is much more snappier now.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Got and applied the update few hours back. So far so good. Already snappy phone is much more snappier now.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

That's great! My friend is VOLTE enabled in new MM ROM?

I will check that and report here later...

Edit:

No, volte is not working in vibe P1 even after MM update..

Edited by KanagaDeepan