Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
manujgupta

Messages Getting Deleted From HTC Droid Incredible

Hi All,

This morning my messages just vanished from my Incredible. Rest everything and all settings are intact. This is the second time that this has happened. The first time I thought that I might have fiddled with something, but today I am sure that I did nothing.

Has this happened with anybody else also? Is there any way that I can retrieve back my messages.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

:previous: check your settings for delete old messages. if you have set it to auto delete then this may be possible. (i think you might have checked this).

also check any software that are running in background and deleting messages. may some backup program that may be backing up and then deleting it. try to remember if you have changed/isntalled something.

Edited by csmart
  • Like 1

^^^

Yes, I also have the same opinion. Some software become nuisance and we cannot find who is doing the sabotage.

Manuj delete SMS/Call blocking software, if you have installed any and see what happens.

I checked the settings. Auto delete option is unchecked. I have only installed MyBackup Pro ,which is set to manual backup. Also have not installed any programs in a while.

Still clueless.

Manuj Gupta

I have read it in several forums about This happening. Try resetting your device. Might work.