Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

What Made You Happy Today / Recently?

This made me happy today!!!!

MISAL-PAV!!!!yummy!!! :jumpy:

11hbe4y.jpg

• Like 1

Got connection of Videocon HD dth on 21st jan. Enoying HD channels on 22inch dell fullhd led monitor.

i was happy to discover a small billing glitch on tata sky:

my maid accidently switched off my TS+ on the 20th while i was out of town and my balance expired on the 24th

despite that i was able to watch almost 90 min of recorded programs on 27th [last night] before it 'realised' the mistake and suspended my connection.

from now on. i'll always be switching off my stb if my expiry will happen when i'm out of town!

actually TRAI should make a requirement that all recorders should be able to view unlimited saved content even with zero balance - only transmission should be stopped and reactivation fee should be banned since its supposed to be a prepaid...

Thank God its 8 C in Interlaken today. Nahi to hum to freeze ho jaate...

interlaken_lakes.jpg

• Like 2

@Rajan, lucky man.... trying to go Palitana since long but could not make it.....

my mom argued with me (in my style) again today just to tease me and that makes me happy (as we almost lost her some 3 years back)

Oh great Rajanji.... <br />I had been there twice before.... But few years ago... Would mostly go next year again... <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Finally activated EVDO by myself without any help... Cant explain my happiness... It was so frustating to disturb sellers/gurus again and again every time I sell handset or change number.....

Also finally able to understand the NV items and edited by myself... But till now got success for 1x only... Hope will understand one day EVDO with help of gems here.. :-)

Special Thanks to Dr. Muffaddal who sent me one tutorial for programming blackberry earlier... It helped a lot.

• Like 6

proctored today at microsoft india appfest ! had loads of fun. found so many peers and met awesome people from microsoft !

and got invited by nokia to nokia asha hackathon on 30th march banglore :)

today a lengthy 3 hour windows 8 development session in my college and people were so keen to about the things ! and got my MSDN subscription today :)

• Like 4

Got married last month...

Yet to know it's the source of happiness or otherwise :-P

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 6

:previous:

Everything will accompany with some good and bad. So marriage also gives pains and pleasures. It is investable. Brother hope that you won't be victim of pains.

Hitesh (Hambarde) uncle shifted to his new home awesome feeling!!!! :cheer:

• Like 3

Feel extremely ecstatic today (to be more precise I should say yesterday) but the feeling continues. Actually helped someone root his phone and install a custom ROM. Having joined as a complete newbie and noob out here and to be able to help someone in rooting makes me feel much more technologically advanced. I really want to thank everyone out here for enabling me to give back a little bit of what I have been learning, thanks to the push and efforts of everyone, all the tech gurus!

Regards
Rahul

• Like 2

u2yva4eb.jpg

Long long time since I carried small thing near my pocket, was switching set today so using this. Feels extremely light and happy.

Chitrangada+Singh+Amazing+Eyes.jpg

Edited by Genius
  • Like 1

^^^ Cant see any pockets in her dress :)

nokia 2505.. :o

doc saab, antique handset hai.. sambhaal ke rakhiyega.. museum mein kaam aaega.. :P

tappa-talking from droid razr..

• Like 1

What a fabulous 2 days - had lots of fun with RimWEB family - Happy Now :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

Specially want to Thank following

Honest (Daddu) - for a wonderful moderation on the posts and what a great great editing job done for it. I couldn't ask for better friend, Jailer sahab jai ho.

Hetal Patel (he knows) - Great Friend and super tech person - you really made it all alive :punk::punk:

Parin (Alibaba) - Great job with that video bro - it was fun and let me have the cut in selling you had :ph34r::ph34r:

Rajan ji (CID Kaka) - aap ke bina to patta nahi hilta bhai :smoke::smoke:

Ami1 (basketball man) (kaidi 420) - you have secret hidden hilarious talent let it come out :w00t:

NArgis-Fakhri-big.jpg

All others whom i have not mentioned also did just great

I have already given Gift (Rasgulla) :crazy1::crazy1: to Honest - Hetal and Parin is any one else want it let me know (genius@tclonline.in) :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Genius
  • Like 5

Got married last month...

Yet to know it's the source of happiness or otherwise :-P

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations Vishal Bhai.....hope by now you got to know whether it's the source of happiness or otherwise... :P

What a fabulous 2 days - had lots of fun with RimWEB family - Happy Now :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

Specially want to Thank following

Honest (Daddu) - for a wonderful moderation on the posts and what a great great editing job done for it. I couldn't ask for better friend, Jailer sahab jai ho.

Hetal Patel (he knows) - Great Friend and super tech person - you really made it all alive :punk::punk:

Parin (Alibaba) - Great job with that video bro - it was fun and let me have the cut in selling you had :ph34r::ph34r:

Rajan ji (CID Kaka) - aap ke bina to patta nahi hilta bhai :smoke::smoke:

Ami1 (basketball man) (kaidi 420) - you have secret hidden hilarious talent let it come out :w00t:

All others whom i have not mentioned also did just great

I have already given Gift (Rasgulla) :crazy1::crazy1: to Honest - Hetal and Parin is any one else want it let me know (genius@tclonline.in) :thumbup::thumbup:

Saara shrey aapko jaata hai Daaktar sahab......Thread ke Karta and Dharta toh aap he thhe.....Mera toh sirf Tobu ka aur posts moderation ka idea tha... :P

Really, it was great fun for the day. :)

Waise, Rasgulle bahut tasty thhe.....Bhai log....sab mangwa lo....teen teen ki jodi mein hain rasgulle.....jo khaye uske toh maje aur jo na khaye uske toh aur bhi maje. :P

• Like 1

Its Munich vs Dortmund cant wait for it

Go..munich.....go

Well 3 reasons that made me happy!

1.Exams over

2.::Hitesh::back on rimweb

3.Rajan mehta is now super moderator

• Like 3