Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

What Made You Happy Today / Recently?

What Made You Happy Today / Recently ?

And Why Not Share It ? - Let Everyone Know There Are Small Pleasures To Savour Everyday... You Have To Only Look Around & Discover

Happiness? That illusive thing... What makes us happy? What makes us happy continuously... First one may be easy... It's the second one that's tough to decipher? Because more often than not, the definition of happiness gets restricted to larger things in life... A New Car... Bigger House... Yearly Promotion... Better Job... Arrival of a Kid... Getting a good degree... Better Business.. Such things don't happen on a daily basis but at a longer time frame...

We are happy when it does... Then again the search for a better/larger happiness continues... But somewhere along the journey we have to get through each day & that becomes a source of pain.. The earlier feeling of being too happy on achieving larger things in life vanishes too soon & the journey becomes a struggle..

That's only because as grown ups, smart & intelligent, we either don't care for or enjoy smaller things in life... How happy it was to bunk a day in school, play gully cricket with stone stumps, eat roadside trash with limited pocket money, watching adult film without being adult and so on...

Nothing was very logical as such but happiness scale? You Bet... It was awesome... That was only because we did not put our intelligence in measuring the QUANTUM...

If you felt happy... You felt happy... Period...

Why not rekindle that childlike attitude again and share in this topic "What Made You Happy Today / Recently" ?

Can be any small thing... And no bar for larger things...

Just share & let other members know there are thousands of things to be happy about every day!!! Spread The Smile & Happiness For All...

May be your reason for being happy today/recently will become theirs too and everyone will discover new/unexplored sources...

Only possible with your uninhibited and whole-hearted participation on a regular basis...

Few Things Which Made me happy recently....

- Received a beautiful handmade glass painting from Sister in Law... Awesome... Took her 17 Days to make...

- At last the housing society made parking slots in order with fresh coat of paint... Cars are not crowded any longer...

- Got Rajkot's famous Peda alongwith a relative... It's Yummy... Exported till New York... BTW i got it free...

- That 5 pair of Arrow socks for Rs 152..

Happy hunting together...

• Like 6

Even i got that Arrow socks(5 pairs) for Rs 150/- :cheer:

My kids have gone to US, having fun in Disney land with my parents.

Talked to them for 30 min over VOIP. Now I am happy

Yesterday, a bird in the sky dropped poop over my shoulder and I remember being happy and thankful that cows don't fly.

:grin:

• Like 2

Nice thread Rajan Bhai. +1 :)

Raamdulaari returned home today, thats why I'm very happy. :) ...... Hun MAUJAAN HE MAUJAAN..... :P

Ha Ha Ha :Contento::rofl_200: Well ur reason for being happy made me even more happy.. cant stop laughing.. :P

Yesterday, a bird in the sky dropped poop over my shoulder and I remember being happy and thankful that cows don't fly.

:grin:

This thread

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

My 6 month old daughter struggling for weeks & finally succeeding to say 'Baba'. Best sound I ever heard :)

Small landmarks which have a surprisingly BIG impact...

material things though necessary never "really" makes me happy... my children's smile does the job a thousand time over...

Even i got that Arrow socks(5 pairs) for Rs 150/- :cheer:

From where did u got it????

I just purchased it @ 300.......... Poor me....... could have got 10...... NOTriste.gif

Just check this thread.. the credit goes to rajan... he posted the coupen along with the best product on which it can be used :)

http://tinyurl.com/6bb69kf

From where did u got it????

I just purchased it @ 300.......... Poor me....... could have got 10...... NOTriste.gif

It was a wonderful cloudy morning, Skipped my morning Run and Gym - Went for "Poha - Samosa - Jelebi" with kadak chai

Definitely Happy - Hari Om

PS: stick to topic friends - big thread for buy/sell else place.

Edited by Genius

:previous:

this made me unhappy :Decepcionado:

It's raining slowly but continuously here now. Brooding dark atmosphere.

Don't know why but even small drops of rainwater makes all the trees & plants ecstatic with joy and green with bliss instantly.

Getting drenched with freshly soaked mitti ki natural perfume. Heaven..

Tennis + High Definition = My dream come true

+ 2MBps unlimited connection = life's looking good...

Live music + Sufi in Essence followed by Dance in Ten Downing Street

Happy

playing catch catch with blacks with my four yr old son ............ the joy is greater then many materialist things

202kbps.jpg = bliss

With parents after 3 months :)

• Like 1

बीबी मायके से घूम के घर वापस आ गई - कोई हसंगे नही

हप्पी हप्पी

^ ^ ^ Mine is going tomorrow for a few days.. Undecided whether to feel HAPPY or SAD about it.. confused.gif

My Father stood in line in iStore 10 in morning and got me iPAD 2 with accessory - really happy now (still there a daily line for it -its true)

^ ^ ^ Mine is going tomorrow for a few days.. Undecided whether to feel HAPPY or SAD about it.. confused.gif

So finally which side did it fall - H / S

if you are unhappy go have B00ze if you are sad you must have already had it.

Its raining in Meerut :GirandoOjos:

^^ Donated Blood Voluntarily on Blood donation Day

always made me happy - have been doing since my 1st yr college, i request you all to donate blood at lease 3 times / year

• Like 1

every morning, see my 1 and half year son sleeping next to me and smiling, just makes my day perfect.

Second that goodbye kiss from my daughter before entering her school adds another milestone for the day. :clap: