Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amiteshnandan

BlackBerry 9330 Issues

Hello rimweb experts, I am using BB 9330 on reliance, all out going and incoming call are working. I got this mobile parin of kolkatta. But I am not able to browse internet on this mobile. Is there any way that I am able to surf internet on this mobile. And when I connect to my pc as a modem it connects in 1x mode and not on EV network. I asked customer care people and they say that EV services are active on my number. But still I can not connect to the internet on EV network. And one last thing when I press the green call button it says my number as unknown number. How do I fix this. I go to the CDMA edit screen and change MDN number to my number but it does not shows up. It still says unknown number. I have in-call settings restrict my identity as never. And in call logs and list show "My Number" is checked. I have written "My Number" in quotes because its the exact same way it shows here. I have verizon blackberry 9330 with OS 6.0.0.524 on reliance. Reliance nodal office says that since my handset is open market handset therefore BIS could not be activated. And these blackberry department says that my handset does not shows as blackberry handset on their system. Does other blackberry users also have face this similiar issue. And one last thing where I can get reliance VSM and how to load that in my mobile.

It is a cracked set? After MEID registration you may be able to get EVDO. BIS/BES - forget it.

Remember, programming out the ESN is not easy. Once the MEID is registered, you can enter the AKey easily, but only after removing the ESN!

Edited by sgiitk

It still says unknown number. I have in-call settings restrict my identity as never. And in call logs and list show "My Number" is checked. I have written "My Number" in quotes because its

All you have to do is dial ##SPC (its a 6 digit numerical code) provided by your seller - most of times its 000000 you can dial it and check no problem if it does not work your seller shall give it to you, once you have the NAM menu you can enter your MDN (your no) on first line then it will show.

Regarding Internet 1x surely works but i doubt about EVDO working in it...some one will clear it for you

HAve a good time

Kim%20Kardashian%20Kissing.thumbnail.jpg

It is a cracked set? After MEID registration you may be able to get EVDO. BIS/BES - forget it.

Remember, programming out the ESN is not easy. Once the MEID is registered, you can enter the AKey easily, but only after removing the ESN!

Dear sgiitk,

yes it is unlocked set. what do I enter as a AKey. And I hope I enter in CDMA edit screen.

It still says unknown number. I have in-call settings restrict my identity as never. And in call logs and list show "My Number" is checked. I have written "My Number" in quotes because its

All you have to do is dial ##SPC (its a 6 digit numerical code) provided by your seller - most of times its 000000 you can dial it and check no problem if it does not work your seller shall give it to you, once you have the NAM menu you can enter your MDN (your no) on first line then it will show.

Regarding Internet 1x surely works but i doubt about EVDO working in it...some one will clear it for you

HAve a good time

Kim%20Kardashian%20Kissing.thumbnail.jpg

I have done the same it shows my no. in the NAM screen but does not shows when I am dialing, it is not a big issue. My main issue is internet in the mobile either 1x or evdo. what should I do to make it work. I can happily browse on wi-fi but how do I configure on mobile network.

Any help guys on the internet issues. Anyone???

One problem solved. That is it shows My number as my mobile no. when I keep my blackberry reg ID as 2004 but if I keep as 14655 it says unknown number. But about internet if I enter my mobile no. for sip user id and password. It reboots work for some time and then stops. Still stuck with the internet issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys can some one explain what user name passwords should I place in the below fields. And is there any other setting for EVDO or 1x.

post-41029-0-75367600-1308814049_thumb.j

post-41029-0-73565900-1308814064_thumb.j

^^ do not mess up with any SW unless u know it.

USe ##SPC and below u will find UID and PWD for 1x in bb enter ur MDN or whatever and use. better ask your seller.

@amiteshnandan; Please see my PM.

Same issue.... Previously when i was on OS5 by default Net/data was working but after then i upgraded to OS6 then had some net probs which got resolved by tushar163 but after few minutes it used to stop working and then recently i upgraded to latest OS 6 of Sprint and after that default browser never worked :( ... Phone with OS6 is gud but net does not works on default browser whereas it works well with applications that use data...

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Hello,

1) I have a 8530 Blackberry Curve. I also face the same problem of `unknown number'. Called up Reliance blackberry CC for the same. They said one cannot add any number there, but if I wish to remove it, I should go to options and switch off `show my number'. I did that, but things remain the same. Can anyone help me out? I have read previous posts which say about dialling the SPC. I am not aware of the SPC. I purchased the set from a local dealer. Whom should I ask to get the SPC?

2) Unlike GSM blackberry handsets, my Reliance CDMA blackberry does not show name of the service provider, ie Reliance. I spoke to the CC on this issue also. He said I should switch the network selection option to manual and then again switch back to automatic. When I checked the option in my blackberry, it has either automatic or home only. No manual selection option. Any solution to get the service provider name on my handset?

hi all

Please refer to my earlier post dated July 15. Can someone address to my queries. First is about how to solve the issue of `unknown number' on screen when you dial any number, second is how to get Reliance service provider's name on my CDMA 8530?

I visited Thane Rel WW and then to Metro Cinema square WW for this in the past and I was told that some expert in BB sits at the Flora Fountain Reliance WW. So I visited the Flora Fountain WW today. The guy at the counter (to whom I was directed) said Reliance name does not appear on CDMA BB sets. I asked the reason, he said he was not aware and also `the services do not get affected'. I said true, services are not affected, but if names of service providers appear in GSM BB sets, why not in CDMA?

He then asked me to speak to the CC executive. He called the Blackberry CC from my mobile at 16:05 hours. I posed the same question to the CC executive, who said Reliance name should appear on the handset and asked me to visit Flora Fountain Reliance WW for the same. I told him that I was calling from the WW itself and asked the expert in the WW to speak to him. For next 15 min, the call was on put on hold and after that I disconnected the call and got back to work. Is there any solution to this issue. I know its not a big deal and its not affecting my services as well. But when my wi-fi network name appears on the handset screen when ever I log in, why can't Reliance name appear?

Edited by abhisathe

This is because When OTA Happens (i.e *228)

Reliance Server Doesn't Writes the MDN Whereas on TATA MDN too is written, That is the reason you are getting unknown no, If u have the SPC for your Hnadset than u can put the no manually

Trick to get the SPC on 8530

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJS1K5E5

Here you go, 8530 solution.

This is MFI file, run it. The 8530 will go to, and it will FAIL in the middle (this is alright). When the blackberry is in the semi-brick state, connect it to computer and read MSL via QXDM. (Requestnvitemwread sec_code)

Then reload OS software, download from here:

http://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

Do above at ur Risk, dont blame me if u get into trouble

• Like 1

Hi Parin

Thanks a lot for the response. But what you suggested seems to be a tedious process and with a novice like me, it has the danger of ending up into trouble. So not going ahead immediately, unless I get someone who can guide me when I do the process. THanks anyway.