Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance CDMA EVDO Activation Request Here For Aam Admi

evdo activated but where to choose plans.... calling cc thay said go through r world and select plan 99. 199 .etc

i am experiencing heavy battery drain after activation of EVDO. Any experience member has any comments or remedies to this issue. I think other might also be noticing this. I am using galaxy POP

hi..i have just purchase galaxy pop cdma and wanted to acivate internate plan on my handset. but unable to do so.... pls.help.....

evdo activated but where to choose plans.... calling cc thay said go through r world and select plan 99. 199 .etc

Tell the exact Net Connect plan name - see the first post.

i am experiencing heavy battery drain after activation of EVDO. Any experience member has any comments or remedies to this issue. I think other might also be noticing this. I am using galaxy POP

It is normal for 3G/EVDO to use more battery on any handsets than 1x or wifi.

hi..i have just purchase galaxy pop cdma and wanted to acivate internate plan on my handset. but unable to do so.... pls.help.....

Read the first post in this topic.

Guruji

Is there any way to deactivate evdo. As u all know customer care s**ks.

^^^^

Get "QuickSettings" or "DataSwitch" app from Android Market and disable data, when NOT needed...

EVDO cant be deactivated.

hi...is any monthly plan available for 1x internet in OMH CDMA? i am using galaxy pop cdma handset.

@amit sir. I need your help and I am not able to send you a message.

Edited by mfaiz2

i also send mail for activation of evdo on my galaxy pop cdma as per nice activation procedure given by Amit ji...still waiting for activation...

:previous: Has it been more than 7 days? All requests received until Monday were already submitted.

But why Reliance is not making it public, and allow customers to directly get these plans enabled from Reliance Web World or Customer Care??? and more over, why they have kept the prices soo high???? we are getting EDGE connection at 99 rupees for 4 GB, but here 99 Rupees only for browsing??? why Reliance is looting like this?? they want to loose customers?? or they want to harrash their customers???

And why dont they give same Reliance Netconnect+ plans to these EVDO capable phone?? what's their loss, they will get same money....

HI Amit,

is there any update on new reduced tariffs for EVDO users, because the tarrifs what they are offering are too costly.. for 1x speed, its toooooo much costly...

atleaset they can provide same Netconnect+ plans to EVDO users then it will be better and many can go for it...

Please let me know some positive updates....

or let me know with whom I can talk to reagarding this in Reliance...

thanks

But why Reliance is not making it public, and allow customers to directly get these plans enabled from Reliance Web World or Customer Care???

Reliance is not hiding it but most of their Customer Care reps don't know about it and hence Amit is helping us out. If you approach a knowledgeable Web World they will get EVDO activated (provided you have a handset whose EVDO parameters are already registered with Reliance - see the first post). Unfortunately all customer care reps or Web Worlds don't have any idea about it and thanks to members like Amit we can request here and get it activated.

and more over, why they have kept the prices soo high???? we are getting EDGE connection at 99 rupees for 4 GB, but here 99 Rupees only for browsing??? why Reliance is looting like this?? they want to loose customers?? or they want to harrash their customers???

And why dont they give same Reliance Netconnect+ plans to these EVDO capable phone?? what's their loss, they will get same money....

HI Amit,

is there any update on new reduced tariffs for EVDO users, because the tarrifs what they are offering are too costly.. for 1x speed, its toooooo much costly...

atleaset they can provide same Netconnect+ plans to EVDO users then it will be better and many can go for it...

Please let me know some positive updates....

or let me know with whom I can talk to reagarding this in Reliance...

thanks

You might want to check out the updates here:

Notice:- All Request till date are already processed except two request of "rahujas". If anyone sent mail and didnt get any call from mumbai regarding EVDO Activation, Resend the mail with mentioning the same.

And two requests of "rahujas" are not getting processed because both numbers seems to be newly activated number and dox are not updated in system till now.

And Members - Keep on sending EVDO Requests; we love to get them activated.

• Like 4

^^^^^

Great work Amit ji... +1 to you for your selfishlessness service and happy to help attitude...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Its our pleasure to get everyone with EVDO Services.

Reliance should pay Salary / Commission to people like Hetal Ji, Amit Ji & RimWeb owners for their services & support due to which reliance is not loosing its CDMA customers.

Hats Off to you people.

• Like 1

^^^^

Yes... Especially helping RCom's High ARPU and data consuming customers during the period of MNP...

Again +1 from my side to to Amit bhai instead being tiered of these requests he seems to be enjoying processing them LOL! Had an opportunity to talk with him once this guy is really a gem of a person was really helpful with regards to my EVDO doubts and also extended help to sort my issue. Way to go sirjeee!

gr8 efforts amit sir ji

thanks for helping us

My Pleasure.

:hi2: :hi2: :hi2::signthankspin:

Hey I have no words to thank you folks Amit and Arun for doing this wonderful job. EVDO got activated on my mobile thanks a ton :)

Bw I am really surprised that none of the Reliance Customer care guys nor Reliance Webworld guys could help me since 4 months. And guess what you guys helped me like 3 days time. Awesome ..... do well folks !

Hi Rimweb folks,

Need your help badly !

I got this EVDO activation call from Reliance end and the executive briefed me that EVDO service was enabled and that the charges for the usage will be Rs 0.60/- per minute during day time and it will be Rs 0.30/- per minute during night time.

However as on I enable data services on my Andriod phone I got EVDO [3.1 mbps ] speeds which is great, but the tariff is per 1x which is 10ps/10kb ( Rs 10.24/- per MB )

All my efforts to get this resolved at the customer care center have gone into drains. Pl help me here get this escalated to the same department to which you forwarded my request to enable EVDO services.

TIA,

-Thyag

You have to configure the handset to use MDN as the login, see the first post.