Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance CDMA EVDO Activation Request Here For Aam Admi

Hi Austin,

I dont have option to add APN on my "Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA".

When I manuer from Settings --> Wireless and networks --> Mobile network settings --> Access Point Names --> I see only one option on screen reading "OMH"

I dont have any option to add or modify "OMH" to "MDN"

Do you have any pointers to get this done ??

TIA,

-Thyag

I do not have Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA to check that for you, but I have seen the same question asked by others in either this topic or a different topic and the steps were posted by someone as far as I remember, so you may want to go through the topics.

by pressing home button, you'll get the option to create new APN.. use the correct parameters and then activate newly created profile by clicking on the radio button..

• Like 1

^^^^^

I guess that may possible by pressing MENU button and NOT HOME button.... But I dont have Pop in my hand to check that, so correct me if I am wrong please...

NCCPLUS5GB3MADVnew.gif Rs. 2523 Rs. 750 5GB at speeds upto 3.1Mbps and then unlimited at speeds upto 144Kbps NIL NIL

Nationwide

hi i want this plan for my Samsung epic 4g can any one help me.... customer care says you have 2g phone you cant active this plan ..

i got conformation call for my evdo activation about 25 days ago

^ kanaga sir, it could be MENU buttom, even i didn't have the handset to check, but its definitely through SOME buttom :P

Thanks folks ,

Bw I have one more doubt.

Reliance netconnect plans are totally confusing. Captured below is one such plan

Plan : Mobile internet 99

Validity : 30 days

Free Data usage : 300 MB [ browsing and download ]

Charges beyond free usage: 50ps/ 1MB (per session)

Now here comes the jigs :- Network usage charges : 5 ps/ 10 KB [ this is the most painful part which I am not understanding why on earth this charge is levied]

Can someone please give me a work around to get rid of this ! There is no such "Network usage charges" in Netconnect+

TIA,

Thyag

I am using Pop cdma with netconnect plan: RCEMP

The problem is i used the settings mentioned in this thread and used my mobile as a modem and downloaded like 150MB which took like 1 hour and surfed for about 2 hours more without download and i was charged with Rs.4000. Since, my plan is unbilled, my outgoing calls and messages are blocked, but i can still connect to internet!! Please provide me with a permanent solution for my handset for connecting to internet using netconnect plan and not being charged as per Network Usage Charge.

Ok, Here you go, when you come to OMH Screen, press left button, then you will see two options "New APN" and "Reset to default", then select "New APN" and enter appropriate settings. Hope this will help you,

"This is for Samsung Galaxy POP CDMA"

First of all, Reliance is not updating there website regularly. and I do not know why they charge so high to use Netconnect + on mobile which support EVDO 3.1 MBPS.

this is totaly not fair. they give same Netconnect Broadband + plans which are applicable with data card to these kind of mobiles. because of their Diplomatic dealings, they are loosing customers..

Amit, I tried to configure these APN settings, but after configuring I am not able to switch to that setting, it stays on OMH. I am using "Galaxy POP CDMA"

any Idea on this?? I can see lot of setting inside it other than username and password.

Waiting for you reply.

To get the EVDO activated, we need OMH card, we have to approach Reliance Web World, to get this card.

Yesterday I got OMH card for25/- only. and they activated it immedietly. (Bangalore)

I entered all the details to configure APN in Samsung Galaxy POP, but I am not able to set this APN as default, default it is taking OMH.

Any assistance on this??

call Started at 13-October-2011 5:45PM,

Called Nodal Officer: Ramya (18602002011) --> Then called Netconnect Department (180030005555) --> Talked with Deepa --> Transfered to Technical Deparment 1x --> Transfered to Technical Department HSD --> Talked with Shalini, After talk for 25 minutes, I got the below details:

Plan Details:

1 GB - 650

2 GB - 750

3 GB - 850

5 GB - 1099

10 GB - 1250

there are no APN Settings required.

as per HSD department, To activate EVDO, we have to contact Web World.

^^^

First go to webworld and try your self that how to activate evdo in reliance,

No need to going webworld for activation of evdo,

my evdo activate one single call to CC.

Ok, I have called CC and they took the request and said, EVDO will be activated within 5 days.

Thanks

my EVDO activated..thanks amit ji for your evdo activation step.. pls. also suggest data plan for prepaid for haryana circle.

^^^^

Go for Rs296 recharge to enjoy UnLimited EV-DO, which is exclusive to your circle...

I have HTC Touch Pro, which I bought from Sadikk bhai, can EVDO be activated on my handset?

:previous: You have to check with the seller to see if the EVDO parameters are registered with Reliance and settings configured in the handset. If yes, then it can be activated.

@krishna.tungal:

Plan Details:

1 GB - 650

2 GB - 750

3 GB - 850

5 GB - 1099

10 GB - 1250

is this plans are for mobile use or for PC use?

customer care says this plans are not for mobile you have to connect your mobile to PC for this plans

can somebody explain it ?

Sir, I am waiting for the activation, I talked to Saddik, and he told me its ready for EVDO, I have already send my request mail to you, so please do the needful and let me enjoy the evdo feature.

In the meantime of trying to contact the seller, is there any way to check our mobile configured properly with EVDO parameters ourselves. - PalmPixiPlus

Thanks

Thanks Amit-ji, my EVDO has been activated few hours ago, as I received a call from Reliance C.C, but my mobile still showing 1X even at the time of my data connection is active.

:previous: Its likely that the EVDO parameters are not registered with Reliance and handset not configured with EVDO settings as well. You can contact your handset seller for that.

I talked to Sadikk, he told me that its registered with Reliance, as he is a member here too, I updated the PRL with EVDO PRL I found here, the problem is with EVDO my data connection works once in 10 attempts, then I updated with 1X version, also downloaded from here, as I learned from somewhere that if EVDO activated my phone will ring even if data is on, and it happens a few time, and few time I got engage tone. So, I am actually bit confused about the whole issue.

Also I would like to mention that my network reception is very poor here, don't know whether its hampering the whole issue, I am also thinking to port to MTS if they support my Touch Pro.