Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance CDMA EVDO Activation Request Here For Aam Admi

Likely to be a network issue as you were able to connect and use on EVDO. Try checking it from a different place where you are sure there is good EVDO signals. If it still doesn't work then check with Sadikk.

Hi, I am planning to buy a motorola XT-800 from letsbuy.com. I am having my postpaid reliance connection in an OMH sim card and fortunately the phone is OMH enabled.

Now my question is that is it sufficient to request for evdo activation by sending the mail by Amit ji's initiative or i will have to do anything else as written by Him.

--------------------------------

4. This activation procedure is meant for members who have purchased an EVDO handset along with OMH Sim Card (like Samsumg Galaxy POP, Corby, SCH 369, SCH 239, LG 510 Cookie, LG 235 etc.) from Reliance for which the EVDO parameters are already registered in OMH Sim Card with Reliance. The number/connection of the member should be on either an OMH SIM Card or a Non Sim handset which is having EVDO Facility and whose EVDO Parameters are also registered with Reliance.

------------------------------------------

Expecting for help from generous gurus and members.

Anybody?

Is it required to register handset parameters of OMH Sim based phone to prior to evdo activation?

Joined the forum recently. One doubt. OMH sim I can understand but Why the handsets have to be purchased from Reliance. if it has been purchased from the vendor directly then what?

Meaning, how does it make difference for EVDO activation!!!!! Clarification will be highly appreciated.

OMH handsets can be purchased from other vendors too. No need to buy it from Reliance only. EVDO will still work with OMH Sim and activation from here.

• Like 1

OMH handsets can be purchased from other vendors too. No need to buy it from Reliance only. EVDO will still work with OMH Sim and activation from here.

Thanks . That mean there is nothing like registering parameters of any OMH based handsets with reliance. Just get the EVDO activated from here for OMH and you are ready to go. Right?

My EvDo network was activated because of your efforts. Many thanks for this help. I tried doing it myself by calling Customer Care nos., visiting R-World, Reliance retailers and it did not help. Ultimately it was this blog which helped. Keep up the good work. I am using Galaxy POP CDMA (SCH-I559). Subscribing to a monthly plan on prepaid connection remains the next task for me. Looking out for help on this now.

Our Pleasure. We at RIMweb.in are more than happy to activate EVDO.

Members keep on sending the request.

EVDO activated to me. Thanks a LOT Mr.Amith.

Mine activated as well. Many thanks to all concerned

@mitJ@in rocks... :cheers:

Amit guru- i have bought my samsung epic from one of the sellers here with evdo activated. Pls let me know as to how would i know if my evdo or just 1x is activated as the speedtest shows 0.56mps dwnload speed. What is the speed one gets with reliance netconnect evdo paln of monthly 200mb download.

0.56mbps means EVDO for sure.

Amitji blackberry 8230, bis active, 298 plan. getting speed frm 60 to 128kbps. ? bought frm rimweb member he said it will be evdo speed will be activated after one week. its more then a week still no sign of evdo?

any help appreciated. or shuld i need to wait.

Thanks

Hi Amit,

Even I have a Nexus S which is yet to get EVDO after 2 weeks though seller had said it will get in a few days.

Can I mail you the number on above ID or should I follow the process in first post ?

Thanks.

^^^^ Instead mail to evdo@rimweb.in or you also cc the mail to amitjain@rimweb.in

• Like 1

Hi Amit,

I have EVDO activated on my Samsung Galaxy POP CDMA.

this moth I received the bill of rs.777.00 saying Rworl usage(network usage) and not got any bill for downloads.

the CC says it is charged 0.05paise/10kb basis. and I am in default plan which is 0.5paise/1MB.

I do not understand why I got network usage charges.

and I tried to configure APN, I created the APN but not able to select the new APN, it is by defailt OMH.

Please assist me how can I get rid of high network usage charge een thou I use EVDO. (I only used it on my mobile).

when I asked CC, they said, it is default that rWorld (Network usage) charges are applicable to CDMA.

if I use like this, then monthly I get RS 30K bill.

click on radio button of newly created apn to set it as default.. then save the settings..

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

:previous:

I did it, but it is not setting it to default. if I click on radio button of new APN, it goes inside but not getting selected, it is by default selecting OMH.

I dont know how to crack it??

just point to the inner circle of that radio button, it'll get selected..

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

so, what are the apn settings for reliance CDMA??

I saw username and password as MDN, what is this MDN??

we should put MDN or MDN refers to some number??

:previous: Please see the first post.

So, 10 digit number refers to our mobile number which is there in that handset??