Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance CDMA EVDO Activation Request Here For Aam Admi

amitji waiting for evdo activation, just very curious and have excitement to see ev. never used ev. ;). only heard of it.

A small question ---

One of my customer had EVDO activated on his Phone. Than he got number retained to a RUIM to use Incredible 2. Now he is getting 1x now but not getting EVDO Speed / 3G. So does EVDO needs activation again after change of Handset/RUIM ???

Please reply.

on based on my experiance, yes.. the mdn needs to be remapped to new rsn/meid/esn (as the case may be).. and yes, this process is not automated..

A small question ---

One of my customer had EVDO activated on his Phone. Than he got number retained to a RUIM to use Incredible 2. Now he is getting 1x now but not getting EVDO Speed / 3G. So does EVDO needs activation again after change of Handset/RUIM ???

Please reply.

Yes, Evdo needs to be reactivated for new Ruim.

If he got his number changed to ruim, He should now get Evdo activated on his ruim as reliance is not giving EVDO activated ruim(OMH).

You can call cc and ask them that you are using samsung corby and want EVDO speed on this and they will take a request for EVDO activation on your OMH. If you will tell incredible2 , they wont help you for sure.

Or else you can also get benefit of AMIT JI's initiative of EVDO activation. You need to provide MDN, customer name and MEID written on RUIM.

check here for more information

Regards,

Faiz

aam admi kaa kaam yahan nahi hua abhi tuk, par us seller ne kar diya. Thanks.

All EVDO Activation of last 10 days are delayed, and will be done within 7 days due to VPN down PAN India for Reliance Stores.

^^^

Is Reliance VPN UP or still down ??

Should be UP as I got confirmation from Amit that the last batch submitted for EVDO activation was done.

I got my activation one week back, seems to be up.

All EVDO Request are already done, and VPN is up.

And guys please keep sending the request at evdo@rimweb.com

And members can send multiple MDNs. So keep on sending. :)

thanks amit my evdo activated on same day.

I am eagerly waiting, for Evdo in my no. For which already requested, please resolve my issue at earliest. Thanx guys looking ahead for your kind help,

All requests until 6-12-2011 are already done. Resend if you are unable to use

Hi friends , there is a way to De-activate EVDO if anybody is facing problems like heavy battery drain or heavy plan charges?

I've called netconnect team and requested for a plan change to Mobile 99 from present RC Value. Reply was their department is not concerned with data plans on mobile handsets. Asked me to call regular customer service.

Even sent a SMS to 51234 stating "M99". No response.

Customer Call center asked me to request plan change using RWorld on the Handset which I don't have. Stated the missing RWorld application on my handset. He said that I'm unaware of its presence.

Told him i'm using handset for a year now and I haven't come across any RWorld app. So he went to say again that I'm unaware of mobile's functions. :hi2:

So it was not longer necessary to continue this conversation. I'll submit application through their office and hope for the best.

Amit ji,

Nice doing... project for Mango people (I mean AAM Aadmi)... I'd like to active EVDO on my recently purchased Samsung Galaxy POP SCH-I559. I have already send an email on evdo@rimweb.in requesting activation for EVDO, Even I'v not posted gere more than 10 post. pls be kind.... I promise n also love to post here more than 1000 when needed...

Regards

Nikhil

^^^Send the mail. Admin shall consider this case :)

Hi friends , there is a way to De-activate EVDO if anybody is facing problems like heavy battery drain or heavy plan charges?

No, once EVDO started it cant be removed from MDN,

I am an very old memeber, but have not posted much, will it matter a lot if you guide me, if I dont have more than 10 Post?

Parag shah

:previous: You may send the email

just wanted to ask if u already hv evdo activated but u do a hard reset of ur phone, wud the permissions vanish. Since I am now getting the 1x sign now instead of 3g on my xt800. Or is reliance rationing the spectrum!!!!!

Which handset? If it is a foreign CDMA handset and EVDO stopped working right after the hard reset then it is likely that the settings are gone. Contact your handset seller and update the EVDO settings again.

official handset purchased will bill and i got evdo activated from reliance cc :)

^^^This is an OMH Handset which accept OMH, and all EVDO Permissions are embedded in OMH Sim so Reset phone hardly matters. There is another issue with your case