Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance CDMA EVDO Activation Request Here For Aam Admi

ty amit, will pursue the matter with reliance cc.

Hi Amit,

I have also purchased Samsung Pop SCH-I559 cdma handset and used my old reliance CDMA sim card. But, this handset asked me to upgrade the SIM and I did so by visiting web world. But, I found that R-World has gone missing from the menu. I am unable to use internet on this. CC could not fix this bug. One of them told me that internet can not be access on CDMA phones. How literate they are!

BTW, I am thankful to you that you have started this thread and taken care of fixing these issues. I have mailed the details on evdo@rimweb.in to get assistance to activate EVDO on my OMH sim too. Hope, I too can be benefited from this forum. Thanks again for your assistance.

Best wishes,

^^^Send the mail. Admin shall consider this case :)

Hi friends , there is a way to De-activate EVDO if anybody is facing problems like heavy battery drain or heavy plan charges?

No, once EVDO started it cant be removed from MDN,

Amit ji,

I'v already sent an email to evdo@rimweb.in.

Thanks in advance....

Amit ji

Heartly Thanx..... EVDO is now activated on my SAmsun g Galaxy POP....

Nikhil

Amit and Arun ji,

Thanks a lot! EVDO has been activated on my number too.

Best wishes,

Amit

• Like 1

My EvDo network was activated because of your efforts. Many thanks for this help. I tried doing it myself by calling Customer Care nos., visiting R-World, Reliance retailers and it did not help. Ultimately it was this blog which helped. Keep up the good work. I am using Galaxy POP CDMA (SCH-I559). Subscribing to a monthly plan on prepaid connection remains the next task for me. Looking out for help on this now.

Sir, have you started to use internet on your phone. As I am unable to use internet on my SCH-I559. I have activated a pack too by sending msg ACT NET50. I received its confirmation too but not able to use internet. Perhaps, it will ruin Rs 5 by midnight as no clue I have how to use internet.

Thanks in advance for helping me!

Regards,

Amit Jainji & Arun Sir,

Thanks a lot.. EVDO activated...

^^^This is an OMH Handset which accept OMH, and all EVDO Permissions are embedded in OMH Sim so Reset phone hardly matters. There is another issue with your case

Amit bhai I have a quite similar issue I did a complete SBF using Rsd lite on my motorolola photon as I was trying to sort out some other issue. Guess what after the reset the EVDO is gone now it is on 1X I have the Nv dump and the EVDO prl which has been loaded using cdma workshop but still it is on 1x.

Also I see that my phone is not busy when I use 1X I mean i get calls when I am online but obviously data stops. Any inputs???

@akgupta

u turned on the packet data ?

Yes. I received confirmation msg "Congratulation! NET50 has been successfully activated on your phone. Thank you. Reliance." and Rs 5 was deducted from my main balance. But, I could not utilise this due to unavailability of APN settings. :(

A advice to Imported Phone Users - You should not Factory Reset your phone untill unless you know how to re configure it.

@ Mujeeb - Yur NV items got over written with that of Moto Photon default and EVDO got escaped.

You need to contact the seller, he will inject all NV Items of EVDO then EVDO shall start.

Thanks Amit bhai for the info but bhai as it had already mentioned that I have nv dump file for my phone with hsd username and password which I have written on my phone using cdma workshop. Also the reliance evdo prl is uploaded to the phone.

I got a call from the call center executive telling me that the access has been created. Thanks for the super fast, super useful thing. However I still do not have access. in case someone can help me please..be my guest

This is WOW :hi2: :hi2: :hi2: :hi2: , god bless all who has taken effort for "Aam Admi".

Thanks to all of you RIMwebians. :) Keep sending the requests guys.....................

We want all people of CDMA with EVDO :)

• Like 2

@amit bhai, but also with no plans :-(

Switch to Postpaid, Plenty of plans are there.

Thanks to all of you RIMwebians. :) Keep sending the requests guys.....................

We want all people of CDMA with EVDO :)

A huge thanks to you too for helping we RIMwebians to getting EVDO registered and also for sorting out other queries.

Now, I have one issue which I could not fix yet after getting EVDO registered. It is regarding APN settings in Samsung Galaxy POP i559 cdma handset. I have followed the steps that you had mentioned in very first post of this thread. But, this could not help to use internet on this device. One more thing that CC executive told me that I could not use internet on this POP handset, is it true? If no, please help me to sort out this bug. Thanks in advance. :)

@amit

please post all plans of EvDO, in postpaid and prepaid . . . it shall help all of us

^^^ Done.

Customer care don't know what is pop, what is . Lol

Samsung Pop is Android phone and internet is working on it.

Superfast , Muchos Graicas Amit and Arun.....Wow...Just got a call from Reliance CC, and Now EVDO Active on my New Incredible 2 in less than 24 hours

Awesome , RIMWEB Rocks guys and because of selfless service by people like you..............

Hi Amit

A thousand thanks. EVDO activated on my Samsung Mpower 239 within a week of sending a request to you. Great work.

Mailed request to email address given in this thread,handset is Samsung Galaxy Pop i559. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thank you!!

Dear Amitji!

First of all, thanks a ton! For helping all members in this process of EVDO activation. Highly appreciated!

I've sent my request today afternoon at evdo@rimweb.com

Awaiting an acknowledgement on my request.

Regards,

Vineet

Motorola Milestone XT800

Switch to Postpaid, Plenty of plans are there.

Can you post the new postpaid plans for Reliance CDMA EVDO?