Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nitink

Apple Declares War – Slashes iPhone 3GS Price By Rs.15,000

Guys!

Even after so much criticism, I am looking to buy this for my wife!

She is confused between BB bold 3(for BBM) and this! I believe BB will be too boring for her.

Can someone suggest me where can I get a good deal on 3 GS online??

Its not available on letsbuy or buytheprice.

You asked for an Online Deal on iPhone 3GS? detective.gif

Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB For Rs 19,890 + 1 Year Warranty + Free Reebook Sunglasses worth Rs 2,900 here >> http://www.adexmart....ne-3gs-8gb.html

Make your wife happy..

home-apple.gif

While Android is a very healthy competition for iphone, iphone has a unique marketing strategy that provides immense value to this brand. Iphone 3GS is still marketed all over the world, so hardly an obsolete gizmo. One could potentially buy a lot more (Android) hardware for the amount thet this model is being sold, but the brand appeal will generate a fair bit of business for this older model of iphone yet.

The Biggest Comparsion of these phones is ....When u sell ur Android phone and iphone...The iphone has more value rather than any android...any model of iphone..3g,3gs,or 4 ....every one wants it....

The Biggest Comparsion of these phones is ....When u sell ur Android phone and iphone...The iphone has more value rather than any android...any model of iphone..3g,3gs,or 4 ....every one wants it....

Thats such a stupid comparison I ever heard !!!! it may be because the initial price of phones are different !!!!