Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sougatadc

BSNL's New Prepaid Vouchers Are Failing

Bad News .. NOTriste.gif

BSNL Withdraws STV-12, No More Free Incoming Calls on Roaming

Source

Remember few days back, India's National Telecom Back bone Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) launched exciting offers of Unlimited Free Incoming calls while National Roaming with STV-12 as earlier we shared on TelecomTalk

Now BSNL has Call Back its STV-12 or STV-11 offer just after the TRAI's directive on BSNL over National Roaming tariff guidelines.

According to the BSNL's official circular T&C-CM No.39/11-12 dated 20 July 2011, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India – TRAI has directed BSNL to withdraw the STV-12 / STV-11 with immediate effect as it is not in accordance with TRAI's 44th amendment of CMTS / UAS license.

The withdrawal of STV of Rs. 12 with 15 days validity with the facility of free incoming calls while National Roaming in BSNL network, will be effective from today i.e. 20th July, 2011. However BSNL customers in any telecom circle across India who have already activated the above STV to avail the facility till the validity of STV.

So there is no more unlimited Free Incoming Calls while National Roaming with BSNL.

Edited by rajanmehta

^^^

Very bad!

This stv dint last more than a month. hope BSNL re introduces it with some cap of say 3000 mins/15 days incoming free.

I expected this right from the launch... TRAI's guidelines prevent from having Addon/booster pack to get roaming incoming benefits and they don't bother about tariff plans with the benefit... Even BSNL Plan1500 has UnLimited roaming Incoming calls for years and now Plan525 has 200mins of roaming incoming calls... RCom also had Roam450 and 999plan (I think, Hitesh ji is using it) both with UnLimited Roaming calls FREE...

Earlier TataCDMA also had an addon-pack in postpaid with rent Rs150 for 750mins (after that at 50p/min---Rs1/min without pack) of Roaming incoming calls FREE.. Then on TRAI's intervention, they later stopped those packs and introduced new plans with Unlimited and Limited Roaming Incoming FREE plans like Roam450 (Unlimited FREE), CallIndia399Roam (2000 mins FREE--am using now), Logistics plan (2000In and 500Out Roaming mins FREE--used earlier)

I had recharged my bsnl card for98 (3 GB net free for one month) from their online portal portal.bsnl.co.in on 20/07/2011 as I use this card in my data card. I recd a sms saying that recharge is successful and I have 3 GB in my data account

When I tried to connect to net there was no response I recharged with20 since my main balance was nil ( I am using with nil balance since last 2 months) but amount was being deducted from main balance I called the CC

Me : I had recharged with 98 but am not getting the benefit and balance is being deducted from main balance

CC: Sir did you download anything since free usage is only for surfing and browsing (how absurd)

Me: you don't seem to understand I want to talk to your senior

CC: Ok Sir please hold on (the hold was for 10 minutes0

Senior : Sir what is the problem

Me: (explained him the problem)

Senior : from where did you recharge

Me: Internet

Senior: You should have nor recharged from internet since there is no option to do it

Me : !!! there is an option for stv 98

Senior : oh (this is the response of senior person) then you will have to wait for 5 days you will either get the benefit or the money back (Now what type of recharge is this

I cut the call, called again and gave the complaint and took the complaint no and was give a TAT of 24 hrs

After 24 hrs called the cc and talked with another senior Now here comes the funny !! part the senior says that the 24 hrs means 24 working hrs ( they work from 10 am to 7 pm) and the complaint may take 24 - 48 working hours to be solved ( according to his calculation it comes to 3 - 6 days)

Now what type of TAT is this

Till today I have not got a resolution of the complaint On further arguing with the CC i was told to visit the nearest service centre

Edited by Shabz

Customer care services of all operators are almost same with minor variations.

can any one tell me the FRC for student plan in maharashtra. in normal sim can we make the FRC or special sim is available .plese tell me the details.