Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

difference of opinion, btw u look like a google lover :P

Yes I m G fan that does not make me G+ fan, and lover word I have kept reserved for more specific use -lol

There is much to go in G+ it's too early now.

I read somewhere about importing facebook contacts etc. to g+ somewhere on rimweb itself. Was it using yahoo as is given on web elsewhere?

Tanveer it's on my smart solutions guide posted today...

:yahoo: finally on G+

Please invite me kapilkdev@gmail.com

I presume Google+ is now open for all with gmail account... Just login first into your gmail account and den type plus.google.com in browser...

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

^ negative amit bhai.. i tried logging in with my another Gmail ID & got the same old message "Google+ is in Limited Field Trial"

Yes, its still not open to public but now the sign in window opens frequently.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

even Google+ Invite App for android is not sending the invites.. :NOTriste:

Please invite me kapilkdev@gmail.com

looks like you already in G+

Anybody want an invite PM me

If you have got an invite, but are still unable to signup, install the android app.

It'll sync automatically every few mins, and will get you the signup for as soon as google starts accepting few registrations.

Until then you'll see and error message every few mins, but I guess it's worth the pain, if you're so keen in getting in.

Please PM me if you need an invite.

Looks like Google vs Facebook gonna get dirty...

Google Challenge to Facebook May Cut Profit

Google Inc. (GOOG)’s challenge to Facebook Inc. in social networking, an effort analysts said will cost more than $200 million, probably slowed second-quarter profit growth for the world’s largest Web search engine.

Profit excluding some costs rose to $7.85 a share in the period, Google will report later today, according to analysts surveyed by Bloomberg. Profit would have been higher if not for spending on Google+, a service unveiled by new Chief Executive Officer Larry Page last month to compete with Facebook, said Colin Gillis, an analyst at BGC Partners LP.

“Larry’s here, and he’s here to spend,” said Gillis, who estimates that Google spent about $100 million on the project, half the total, in the second quarter alone. “There are some large opportunities that they’re chasing after.”

Google+, an online tool that lets users create and communicate with groups of friends, is part of Page’s attempt to lure Web users from rivals including Facebook. Higher spending on social networking, mobile software and e-commerce -- areas aimed at lessening Google’s reliance on traditional Internet search -- eats into profitability.

Adjusted operating margin, a measure of profitability that excludes certain costs, declined to less than 48 percent in the second quarter from 49.4 percent in the preceding period, said Ben Schachter, an analyst at Macquarie Capital in New York.

“What investors are thinking about in general right now is return on these investments,” said Schachter, who rates the stock “outperform” and doesn’t own it. “They certainly haven’t shied away from spending money. My view is that this is money that is well spent.”

Source

send me an invite on jageshjain@gmail.com

Google+ switched from field test to beta and is now open to everyone, dropping the need for an invitation.

:)