Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Reliance Offers LG Optimus 2X With ‘Money Back’ 3G Plans

Reliance Offers LG Optimus 2X with 'Money Back' 3G Plans

Reliance Offer Webpage http://www.rcom.co.i...dsetOffers.html

lg-optimus-2x-e1293012777171.jpg

Following the peers, Reliance has bundled world's first smartphone with a dual-core processor - LG Optimus 2X with 'money back' 3G plan. Customers will enjoy data speed of 7.2 Mbps at attractive tariff. A postpaid customer paying monthly rental of Rs. 1799 will get 2.5 GB of Data usage, 300 minutes of Video calls (local R-to-R), 4000 mins of free talktime (local R-to-R), 500 mins of free local talktime to other networks, 4000 Local & STD SMS and Mobile TV Pack. Reliance will give monthly discount of Rs 833 so that net monthly payment will reduce to Rs 966 only. In another postpaid plan customer paying Rs 999 will get monthly discount of Rs 417 and monthly cost will reduce to Rs 582. Plan 999 will offer 500 MB of Data usage, 2000 mins of free talktime (local R-to-R), 150 mins of free local talktime to other networks, 2000 Local & STD SMS and Mobile TV Pack.

For prepaid customer, monthly recharge of Rs. 1001 and Rs 651 will give all the benefits of plan 1799 and 999 respectively.

Check out the image for details.

Optimus2XPage.jpg

Excellent offer. After MTS (hTc Hero), Aircel & Vodafone (iPhone 4), Reliance has come up with this lucrative offer. High end phone with best possible use of data/video calls/SMS/voice calls.

Tata is now way behind. I wonder when will they wake up.

Imho, this offer is NOT that great... For the NET_RENTAL of ALMOST Rs1000, they are giving just 2.5GB data <<..OK..>> + 500 LOCAL_Offnet_Mins === Rs150 <<Calculated at 30p for Local call>> (other freebies are just FREE SMS, Onnet_Local, onnet_videoCalls which costs nothing to them)...

well the 1799 effective rental 966 is well balanced and not over priced

according rcom website 2 GB 3g data costs = 749/-

R-R local free = 99/-

offnet 500 mins @ .3 p/min = 150/-

SMS pack 1 p = 39/-

total = 1037/-

300 video calls are extra,

Far better plan if we compared with foolish iphone plans of aircel and airtel

When i posted the info, i was under the "impression" that Reliance has come up with either a "Subsidized/Free" handset with 2 year long term plan similar to what MTS did..

Alas... That's not the "Reality"..

First, Reliance CC Guys had no idea what i was talking about when i spoke LG Optimus 2X & "Cash Back Plans". As usual, systems not updated with info.

When walked into a WebWorld, a totally "uninterested" lady has this to say.. "Humko kya malum.. Kidhar dusri jaga pata karo.."

With quite a few silent/unspoken F words in my mind, asked for the Incharge of WebWorld..

His first reaction... "Aisa to kuchh suna nahi hai.." Finally showed him the Handset Offer Page of RComm Website where this was listed...

After 10 minutes of effort, he unwillingly found out the info from their system..

Reliance is selling LG Optimus 2X at Rs 25,990.. That is MRP.. They expect you to bind yourself for 24 months with no handset discount at all... That too with GSM..

I am still scratching my head to find any "logic" in this offer...

What really is benefit/motivation for the customer? Why he won't buy an unlocked handset at a lesser price from outside and mix & match his plans as per his need?

But when did you last hear "logic" from RComm?

Edited by rajanmehta

is it necessary to buy phone from rcom to get this offer ?

if yes then rcom wont be able to sell a single handset...:Contento:

In May when I was looking to buy an Android handset for a project, I found Optimus 2X being sold for Rs.25000 (after Rs.1000 instant cashback) from some of the local dealers. Considering this I cannot understand the logic of this Reliance "offer".

i dont think so its any lucrative offer and that on network of reliance gsm ..

it wud have been on 50 % of this rental

MTS offer is far more "sensible"

Rajan Bhai, The world makes sense once again!!! I was shocked to hear of such a lucrative offer from RCOM in the first place.

As the maxim goes, "if it is too good to be true, it probably ain't"

:sign_omg:

I was caught on the wrong foot. Considering Rajan ji's first post, I thought it was an offer similar to that of MTS or AirTel/Aircel.

This 'offer' is avoidable, I think now.

Agree with the comments here about the cockeyed plans but great device being offered by Reliance nonetheless.

I think it is different from MTS's offer where the phone was being given free but the tariff was not discounted. Here the phone is being sold for MRP but they are offering discounts in the tariff, so effectively the net cost is reduced where the phone is almost free? On the INR 1799 plan you are effectively getting INR20000 discount so RCOM's logic must be pay INR25000 we give you INR20000 discount so you get phone plus tariff at INR5000. This is still a nonsense offer but the only explanation behind saying money back offer that I can find.

Reminds me of the DAPO offer when one had to pay almost Rs 10000 to 23000 for handsets LG and Nokia 2280 on installment

Ofcourse it had Rworld browsing and email all for free use at cdma 1x speed and other gsm phones were just toys.

Now Reliance is offering Money Back 3G plans on LG Optimus 3D also.. Check out the details.. 2nd image is for prepaid.. ( They have made an error and mentioned postpaid in title)

3D_P920.jpg

3D-P920.jpg

Are CID saheb KIA KIA khojo ge....

Did they corrected on your suggestion........

You know there I am ..... Pahlehe hi Bata deta Hun no surprise

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=19.036841,72.858260

Taptalk on ™iPad 2