Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
viper_in_blood

TATA Indicom Customer Care unwilling to accept plan change when on roaming

i hv a official tata 8530 in which i got mail lite plan activated on postpaid .the problem i m facing is whn i m trying to change the plan by giving request to 121 thy told me tht bb service request cannot be taken by thm and i will hv to personelly visit the tata hub for requesting tht in an application paper.

i told thm clearly tht i m in a roaming location and there is no tata hub nearby..still no response has been given by thm...

dont know wht to do ....

can anybody help me regarding this,..

regards

Abhishek

Tata Indicom's customer care has deteriorated a lot. Earlier I used to call them and lodged any complaint/request and the same used to be attended very quickly. If I wrote an e-mail, it was used to be given top-most priority.

But recently my experience is somewhat different. If I call 121 to say the quality of calls have fallen very low along with the railway lines from Bolpur to Howrah, they say that it is a handset problem. My friend called 121 to lodge the same complaint, but she was asked what handset she was using. When she told them it was LG Cookie 510, they gave her the LG service station number and asked her to have her handset checked from there.

This is totally an evasive exercise and really exasperating. With new and good quality handsets, we are hardly ready to see this type of unwarranted suggestions.

Tata Indicom should stop all these nonsenses.

With TI's customer care getting as bad as Airtel, I shifted to Airtel.

Tata Indicom's customer care has deteriorated a lot. Earlier I used to call them and lodged any complaint/request and the same used to be attended very quickly. If I wrote an e-mail, it was used to be given top-most priority.

But recently my experience is somewhat different. If I call 121 to say the quality of calls have fallen very low along with the railway lines from Bolpur to Howrah, they say that it is a handset problem. My friend called 121 to lodge the same complaint, but she was asked what handset she was using. When she told them it was LG Cookie 510, they gave her the LG service station number and asked her to have her handset checked from there.

This is totally an evasive exercise and really exasperating. With new and good quality handsets, we are hardly ready to see this type of unwarranted suggestions.

Tata Indicom should stop all these nonsenses.

dont know where tata is going....the customer care is most weird...thy r refusing to change my basic talk plan while giving reason since i m a bb user my basic talk plan cannt be changed by the customer care....n even the tata office arent of much help as thy told me tht thy hv sent the mail to tata heads but n reply as such....whr the hell tata is going...

Indicom is messed up these days. Wait till Docomo takes it all over.

Good news, you can shift to gsm without port request and with same plans and addon packs so you sacrifice nowhere.

Sumitji still using Tata Indicom kya?

Yes, I still got a few dozens of Tata connections..

:previous:

Now u can use your EVO 3D on Tata as well.......

Lekin TATA mein CC ka aisa hal, Lagta hai cost cutting measures..

Docomo ne 1p/min launch karke telecommunication me dhamal ki & Sab Operators ki band baja di,

Now all are in Fultoos Loss, dont know how many days they will survive

Now u can use your EVO 3D on Tata as well.......

Lekin TATA mein CC ka aisa hal, Lagta hai cost cutting measures..

Docomo ne 1p/min launch karke telecommunication me dhamal ki & Sab Operators ki band baja di,

Now all are in Fultoos Loss, dont know how many days they will survive

Evo 3D on Tata does not come with official registration does it ?

1p/min ?? Which plan ?

@ Parin ji, yea I know I can use 3vo on tata both ways. CC of tata is 1000 times better than Reliance. NTT docomo alone has 75% of total customers in Japan. Ratan Tata's brains work much more than any other Indian. He join hands with the best. Whether it be tata Sky, Tata Docomo, Tata Marcopolo, etc. Tata can never fail but can only improve.

Edited by SumitVerma

I am also moving to TataDocomo from Indicom, but I don't know I can retain the same Indicom plans in Docomo (or to be precise, I don't care much as Docomo is also having nice plans but with small difference in rent)...

Further Docomo seems promising as they are improving their network day to day (almost zero black-spot in my town) and quality of Indicom is degrading FASTLY day by day (call NOT AT ALL connecting in first attempt, congestion, too many call drops, no evdo coverage, even BAD 1x data speeds, NO SINGLE network upgradation, etc)...

the main problem is the internal structure of the co. there are so many dept and so many individual cc dept that nobody knows who handles what. if you see there are at least 5 different websites for tata indicom. earlier 121 was sole no for complaining. now there are different nos for different items. for example, if you are ADSL, there are 3 nos for complaint. one for new connection, one for static IP and one for other complains.

similarly for cell phones.

dont call on BB helpline, call on 121

Evo 3D on Tata does not come with official registration does it ?

1p/min ?? Which plan ?

It does come with Officially Registration.

Evo 3D on Tata does not come with official registration does it ? 1p/min ?? Which plan ?
It does come with Officially Registration.

I have moved away from Tata due to the sole reason that they did not officially register my handset.

But Gaurang ,

You said in other post that your EVO 4G is officially registered with TATA.

Official Registration is still possible, only right contacts needed.

:Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: today m relieved ....atlast got the main plan changed after raising the issue to nodal officer ....still even thy took 7-8 days to get the plan changed ...i wonder whts the use of cc whn thy r powerless to do such things...

@Santanu - I know this clarification is coming too late... I just saw your post while going through is thread.

The other post you are refering to is correct that the handset was officially registered.

Later when I purchased a new handset, they said their policy has changed so hence my comment that I have moved out of tata due to Non registration. :)

As of now I think you are right, there might be a chance of registration. But I have already moved out of Tata due to poor service (both in call and technical) !

And I think you are right about the 'Contacts' part ! :)

But Gaurang ,

You said in other post that your EVO 4G is officially registered with TATA.

Official Registration is still possible, only right contacts needed.

Edited by gaurangbhartia

I changed my rental plan (Tata DoCoMo CDMA) twice while roaming last month through calling to 121 (CC). There was no problem at all.