Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

EVDO Reactivation / Shifting To New Device

I am using Moto X and i am sure it got only 1X speed.

earlier I am using epic 4g and old phone with me and switched off. (I am sure that even epic 4g getting 1x speed)

while sending sms HSD to 55333 > I got reply that EVDO service on your number is already active.

Pl suggest, how to activate EVDO on my new Moto X phone.

The SMS thing works only once... If you have already activated evdo on your number on previous handset SMS won't work again... You can Visit the WW and they will do it for you...

I am having a strange issue with my prepaid number...

1x/3g comes in for a second and goes off ... the same things goes on and off repeatedly where never it stays on so that i can enjoy surfing....

I have given repeated complaints in webworld and end number of SR have been created and 4 times number transferred to various series of sim still no luck ..

Can someone pls help me with the same ?

Which handset are you using???

Currently what sim series are you on??

Pm me the details...

Hi I was using lenovo handset at that time my net was working properly my handset got damaged and I bought moto g now my net is running very poorly even it is showing 3g near network bar ,please suggest how to activate fast net

I sent email to CC and got reply. /*Kindly note that as per details checked in our records, the HSD data facility has already been activated. */

I am sure that I am getting only 1X speed, youtube not playing at all.

^ send mail to deactivate HSD. After that you can activate it again.

It's probably been asked and discussed so apologies as it still confuses me .

I was using photon with evdo for a long time. Then moved the mdn to Moto g and activated evdo.

All fine till here. Later when I checked my photon it was still accessing evdo though no mdn was mapped to it. Interestingly there wasn't any immediate balance deduction checked with reliance app on my original mdn using Moto g.

Now recently I got another number on my photon. Tried using data but it was 1x. SMS hsd and I had evdo working right away. After using for a short while I checked balance deduction and still on new mdn there was none.

What I want to know now is how to make sure that photon is not using evdo of old mdn still.

As it is never clear if the HDR user n pass are meid specific or mdn specific.

Please give me some clarity.

Update:

Delayed deduction but finally my new mdn balance reduced. Meaning evdo is running with new number and not with old one any more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by ::: VA :::

It's probably been asked and discussed so apologies as it still confuses me .

I was using photon with evdo for a long time. Then moved the mdn to Moto g and activated evdo.

All fine till here. Later when I checked my photon it was still accessing evdo though no mdn was mapped to it. Interestingly there wasn't any immediate balance deduction checked with reliance app on my original mdn using Moto g.

Now recently I got another number on my photon. Tried using data but it was 1x. SMS hsd and I had evdo working right away. After using for a short while I checked balance deduction and still on new mdn there was none.

What I want to know now is how to make sure that photon is not using evdo of old mdn still.

As it is never clear if the HDR user n pass are meid specific or mdn specific.

Please give me some clarity.

Update:

Delayed deduction but finally my new mdn balance reduced. Meaning evdo is running with new number and not with old one any more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If i m not wrong...

You have to manually delete your MIN from your old handset as it is still there so evdo is working on that.

Hello Members,

I am in big trouble as I gave Moto G to my father after unlocking done by Hitesh, but last month when Phone ask for Update 4.4.4, some one accepted and it upgraded.

Being I am residing at Hyd, I ask Hitesh to do the help, but Hitesh having busy schedule and he said that I am unable to help.

I ask one of the RIM web member to do the unlocking job. My brother sent handset to this Man (based at Nagpur), very next day he fixed the issue and sent back to handset to Jaipur, but he clone the phone and start using data very heavily.

Being my father is ex-govt officer, he lodge complaint to Police and case is under investigation.

Meanwhile he continued using data of my father mobile number and he got bill (post paid ) wroth of some 9K INR.

I asked my father to take new sim, so misuse get barred, but after taking new sim he is still using data and this month also he got huge bill.

I am sure this man (forum member) will be face difficult time very soon.

Kindly suggest how to block the Internet using in clone mobile ?

thanks in advance.

Once u change to sim, rsn gets changed. And once evdo gets activated on sim, evdo should shop working on old handset. Is evdo already active on new sim?

Give evdo reactivation immediately.

Sent from HTC M8 using Tapatalk.

To stop the evdo on old sim, you need to get evdo reactivated on nee sim. Stupid process of reliance.

Sent from HTC M8 using Tapatalk.