Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review: Sprint HTC EVO 3D - World's 1st (Proper) 3D Phone

:previous:

its 5.56 a.m GMT so around 11.26 am as per India Standard Time (IST)..

Edited by amit.shah

Never got more than 1.7mbps

That too rare.

mostly 700-800kbps

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Do I need to do any changes to GPS settings?,

Most of the times location fix happening far away from my current location.

Rakesh were you able to resolve the above.

I have a issue were my location is showing incorrectly atleast by 30-40 kms when i use network to for my location.

There is no issues when GPS is on and GPS locks on to my location within no time.

Also other thing i have noticed is that charging the phone via USB is very slow and takes a lot of time. Have other faced the same?

PN: Had told Hetal about the incorrect location today and was informed that it is HTC system issue. Followed instruction to delete HTC weather widget and install GoWidget still issue is there.

I have been having issues with picture quality of EVO 3d. The pictures takein in 2d are not at all clear.

Guys is this a software issue or a hardware issue.

post-77159-0-73504600-1313579029_thumb.j

Did you change any settings in the camera settings? Tried after resetting it (assuming there could be a reset option)?

It has a restore to default option and have tried that also serval times but no use.

Rakesh were you able to resolve the above.

I have a issue were my location is showing incorrectly atleast by 30-40 kms when i use network to for my location.

There is no issues when GPS is on and GPS locks on to my location within no time.

Also other thing i have noticed is that charging the phone via USB is very slow and takes a lot of time. Have other faced the same?

PN: Had told Hetal about the incorrect location today and was informed that it is HTC system issue. Followed instruction to delete HTC weather widget and install GoWidget still issue is there.

yes, same problem here with the network for me also, bz of AGPS.

For precise lock, turnoff all assisted stuff and use only GPS.

Slow charge may be bz the usb source is providing very less power.

Did u charge by connecting to PC via USB, if not try that.

Thanks Rakesh for the update.

Well i think i can leave with AGPS not reflecting correct position , but not with current camera qualtiy.

If any one has a work around for the camera can you provide the soluation.

OTA update available around 45Mb

If any one has a work around for the camera can you provide the soluation.

Did u use focus hardware button?, by any chance is it stuck?

can u check the resolution of the image after capturing?

Edited by ss_rakesh
  • Like 1

I received the OTA today morning and downloaded it through WiFi. It upgraded my Android Version to 2.3.4 and The Software number to 2.08.651.2. Took about half an hour, so be patient. Everything seems OK till now.

post-18748-0-59725200-1313717851_thumb.p post-18748-0-91723900-1313717853_thumb.p

post-18748-0-99614300-1313717995_thumb.j

Edited by dkaile

@dkaile: Was it rooted earlier?

@Arun - No

Today I transfered my number to My new EVO3D through *228 and also made and received few calls.

Then I do not know why I brought trouble to my self by going into EPST and changing username in advanced. After which I have not been able to make a single call.

I tried hard reset, then loaded from incredible's backed up NAM settings to EVO3D.

Nothing seems to work

All outgoing calls disconnect in 2 secs, including *228. incoming goes to voicemail.

Please guide me

^^^

Can u load A-key? Contact your handset seller if you don't know A-key.

After the new update, now you can take screen shots on EVO 3D by long pressing the power key and then the home button. Image will be in the gallery under camera Shots. Works even on unrooted phones.

Source: http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__240940

First post updated with this information.

Edited by dkaile

flashed OMJ's rom, dont know how, but all the call history, applications and everything remained!

Could someone tell me how is it possible?

Has anyone tried HDMI out to TV from the 3VO, where can we get good MHL adapter and HDMI cable

Has anyone tried HDMI out to TV from the 3VO, where can we get good MHL adapter and HDMI cable

I got the Samsung one which is available in the shops for about 1500/- works great

2 new updates have been received on my EVO 3D and both are very minor updates. There is NO New radio, as has been suggested elsewhere as we are not using 4G here.

evo-3d-widgets-update.jpgevo-3d-widgets-update-2_0.jpg

I have also recieved some widget updated from HTC and one cool one is the Battery Level Widget from HTC, which I have pasted on my home screen. It shows cool bubbles while charging and perfect battery level when not.

5e5m3a.png2r2q3up.png

@PKC19, nice find !!

But it seems feature since sense 1.0 as I am able to do it on Droid Incredible with stock 2.1