Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajanmehta

Bomb Blasts In Mumbai

I made 27 calls desparately to get in touch with my friend who has recently shifted from B'lore & working in Opera location / Bombay. Spoke to his lonely wife at home who didn't know the bomb blasts. Just said hello and asked her to inform Ram on return that I called. He returned later & spoke to me - who has just left Opera House area 5 minutes before the blast. Those moments are really horrible.

As expressed by our fello RIMWEBIANS, we need to get a proper protection from all these bomb blasts. Let us pray for those who lost their life and for their families.

it feels sorry and bad to lost lives this way, really.I mean how cheap it feels the value of lives that are lost this way.Though this would keep happening and we move on.Thats how every news channel would be quoting few weeks later.Mumbai moves on.Why no changes in government movement, actions nothing.they would blame few, agencies,intellegence and cases, blame game would continue.Actions would be taken and culprits would be punished, this comes and on and on.

People get used to this and accept and move on with their life, governing bodies knows this and does nothing.so we need to wake up the people, let us wake up and make government wake up too, our lives arent so cheap to go like this.

yes dude agreed with you... these politicians & terrorist should be shoot-down openly...... they don't deserve any mercy......

All politicians have "condemned" the attack.. What else!!They finished their duty..

I dont think any terrorist is going to repent for condemnation??..The govt has a very good plan.. Each time a blast happens and few innocent lifes are lost.. they just condemn.. After a series of atacks they expect the terrorists to get bored and think it is a wasted effort.. Am not joking with politicos like Diggy singh and co making senseless statements nothing can be ruled out..

After every blast there is a report of the number of dead and injured but what about those who are traumatised (they might not have suffered physical injuries but mental agony) Think of the people who have seen death from so near

The politicians and the media expressed their idiotic elation about the "Resilience of Mumbaikars". What about the sufferings?

i said earlier, its not Resilience but pure Compulsion.

Maharashtra Chief Minister says he could not reach any Senior Officer, Director General of Police, Chief of Police for 15 minutes after the mumbai bomb blast because mobile networks got jammed.

Weblink > http://timesofindia....how/9234959.cms

Which raises the question.. All those claims of investing in latest equipments after 26-11 attacks was hollow.. They still depend on mobiles to talk in emergency? No other backup?

What if tomorrow there is a nuclear air attack on Mumbai.. And Chief Minister takes 15 minutes to alert the Center, Defence, Air Force..

By that time many other cities could be wiped out if they are part of the attack..

And the 41 year old "yuvraj" Rahul Gandhi of secular (or sickular) Congress said that it was virtually impossible to stop all terrorist attacks. An immature, irresponsible and totally unacceptable comment which will serve the purpose of emboldening the terror outfits.

got SMSes. today Human chained, will be form from Panchratna to Zaveri Bazaar via CP Tank in Mumbai at 5.00PM. this is to pay homage to those who lost their life in the blast.

Edited by csmart

Who told our government not providing security? They are good at providing Security.

But the Security is provided to Terrorists.

So one word to our government pls provide us at least 1% of the security you are providing to the terrorists (Ajmal Kasab).

This is very apt.

post-15346-0-49209700-1310797949_thumb.j

• Like 2