Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhilove1984

Cheapest EVDO on BSNL CDMA Prepaid

A. Christmas Promotional Offer (Prepaid CDMA Services) from 20-12-2011to 31-12-2011 i)The validity of existing Recharge Coupons MRP Rs.220 (Inclusive of S. Tax) with talk value of Rs.190 is increased from 60 days to 180 days .

ii) In case of Assam , J&K and North East LSAs, extension of validity is subject to the guidelines/instructions issued by Govt. of India/Regulatory Authority from time to time.

iii) Bonus talk value on Flexi Top-up:-

Card Denomination

Usage Value

Rs.200 to Rs.499 Card value + Bonus @10% of card value B) Rs.500 & above Card value + Bonus @ 20%of card value B . Promotional offers for a period of 90 days with effect from 01.09.2011 :-

Local Night -Azadi Pack :

Sl.No

Particulars

Local Night Azadi Pack

STV Denomination in Rs.

S. Tax @10.30% in Rs.

MRP of STV in Rs.

Usage Value in Rs.

NIL

Tariff Validity

30 days

Call charges in Rs./Min

(a)

Local On-net call charges for calls to BSNL CDMA/WLL numbers (11.00 PM to 06.00 AM)

Free

(

B)

Local On-net call charges for calls to BSNL CDMA/WLL numbers (06.00 AM to 11 PM)

Free

All other charges

As per General Plan

The MRP of STVs mentioned above may be fixed in the price band upto Rs.3(+/-) of above price considering the local market conditions.

Note: The above STV is offered as a promotional offer for a period of 90 days with effect from 01.09.2011 .

BSNL Launches New EVDO Data Plans for Rs.200 and Rs.399

MRP RS.200- 2 GB- 30 DAYS VAILDITY

MRP RS.399- 5 GB- 30 DAYS VAILDITY

The above offer is valid for a limited period of 90 days w.e.f. 09.10.2012.

Bsnl Website link :- http://www.bsnl.co.i...fer_mobile.html

Edited by anurags

Circle to circle price may vary by 1-5 rupees,

so contact ur respective circle official representative

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

I wanted to get evdo connection from Bsnl.I also checked out the coverage in my area.there are two towers quite near to my house.but Bsnl guys are advising me not to buy it.they are adamant that the coverage is not good and its a waste of money.so finally decided against it.have asked for the dongle from one of my friend who has evdo.Will check the speed at my place and then go for it.the reason is, the Bsnl website says there is a rental offer for the dongle but the concern need department says outright purchase is the only available option.that's the reason I decided against it.

Sent from my rotary phone

In my area also BSNL people are telling not to go for BSNL evdo or 3G.There is no coverage

Why are they discouraging usage of bsnl services ?

Ramesh, where you exactly want to use. At Dilsuknagar, Malakpet, Koti, Abids, EVDO is working grate. Even I checked at Vijayawada, Guntur, Vishakhapatnam the speeds there are more compare to Dilsuknagar. I am able to use my facetime on macbook air without any buffering.

Ashoknagar, BHEL area.Approached chandanagar BSNL. they were saying no coverage in ashoknagar , ramachandrapuram, bhel

In my area also BSNL people are telling not to go for BSNL evdo or 3G.There is no coverage

Why are they discouraging usage of bsnl services ?

Its like that because they dont get much benefit out of evdo sales now. Contact the SSA DGM (Marketting), he will arrange for it. The officials might even charge extra.

Best thing would be to buy a micromax mmx310 or 300c device for rs.2000, then get a evdo RUIM from exchange(40rs), and plugin and use.

what about coverage in mumbai & maharashtra any details?

BSNL EVDO Customers to Get More Free Data at Same Price

From April 1, 2014 BSNL EVDO customers using limited data plans can use more data for the same existing tariff

For example for Rs 170 in prepaid you can get 1.5 GB EVDO

Read more here:

http://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-evdo-customers-to-get-more-free-data-at-same-price/115456/

BSNL Evdo won't available in both Mumbai and Delhi. It seems that, there is no roaming with MTNL. I confirm this, as I tried to use and failed. Not only data, but there is no voice also. But BSNL GSM works in Mumbai and Delhi.

BSNL is providing much cheap services than other.

yes BSNL EVDO is cheap but is available to fewer people - 10% EVDO coverage compared to Pvt CDMA operators.

BSNL should be killed. :bash:

• Like 1

No need to hire hitman to kill bsnl. It's already in suicide mode..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk